Thoughts about CeeLo and Xtina

kimcherrison2

From what I saw, I liked Christina´s honesty in the first seasons, she gave good critiques to several people from a really technical approach, but she did seem  distant/unengaged there. She loosened up in later seasons, but considering what she said about the show after she left, it´s clear that she wasn´t enjoying it, so there´s that. 

Ceelo was the only one who turned around for several good people (we wouldn´t have had Amanda Brown on the show if it wasn´t for him) and had very funny moments but most of his comments aged like milk if you look at his personal record after the show. And overall he wasn´t really good at the job.

Frankly, as you can see, I wasn´t big on them, definitely think we´ve had better coaches since.

Edited by Misirlou

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I liked Christina´s honesty in the first seasons, she gave good critiques to several people from a really technical approach, but she did seem  distant/unengaged there. She loosened up in later seasons, but considering what she said about the show after she left, it´s clear that she wasn´t enjoying it, so there´s that.

oof and then she was being called "b*tch" for the critiques in season 1