♫ ♪ Noivas Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Carebear1999 said:

I can’t deal with the NOIVAS hate from certain people on this site. I’m may have to limit my time on here, cause it’s getting frustrating… I bet they were like this for Cam Anthony or Paris Winningham too

Cam was the most popular contestant of his season. He is one of the least polarizing winners here. Paris didn't have many fans, but majority of the IDF respected him.

I suggest you to not read that much into others' personal opinions. Sorelle is also polarizing here, but what I do is, have my opinion, and respect others'.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Cam was the most popular contestant of his season. He is one of the least polarizing winners here. Paris didn't have many fans, but majority of the IDF respected him.

I suggest you to not read that much into others' personal opinions. Sorelle is also polarizing here, but what I do is, have my opinion, and respect others'.

Great advice 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carebear1999 said:

I think they were really trying to push Gina and Sorelle this week because they’re the least likely to move on to the finals? Idk I’m just ready to see NOIVAS again… 

Ok, that may be true. As much as I love Sorelle (and Gina), they are gonna have a very hard time getting into the finale.

On 3/29/2023 at 10:10 AM, Carebear1999 said:

Glad to see NOIVAS standing up for the people who got montaged. He’s so sweet 🥺

He is. He nailed it when he said that contestants work so hard, montaging them is a disrespect to them.

• Like 2