Aug 2nd WCOL Celeste Center ~ Ohio State Fair ~ Ohio

buttons66

images.ashx?t=ig&rid=OhioStateFair&i=log

• Scotty McCreery: Aug. 2nd
  • Tickets.     7:30 p.m. 

About Ohio State Fair Concerts
Tickets purchased in advance include Fair admission. The Celeste Center is a 10,000 seat air conditioned indoor venue. With a spectacular midway, big-name entertainment, hundreds of exhibits and one of the largest junior fair shows in the nation, the 2022 Ohio State Fair will run July 27 - August 7 at the Ohio Expo Center.

Scotty McCreery achieved new heights in the last few years by earning three back-to-back No. 1 hits from his most recent album, Seasons Change. The American Idol season 10 winner was named the ACM New Artist of the Year in 2011. Heavily awarded, McCreery has released a number of successful albums and songs, including one Double Platinum, four Platinum, and two Gold singles so far.

images.ashx?t=ig&rid=OhioStateFair&i=6.p

Edited by buttons66

Celeste Center

12640814_2MQ5_38_BZNcnRkkMzlcQwajl8-YGaU

The Celeste Center is housed within the Ohio Expo Center. Measuring around 60,000 square feet, Celeste Center is a versatile center where concerts, trade shows and banquets are held. If you are in the mood to rock and roll with your favorite pop stars, then Celeste Center is the most happening place to be. With a capacity to seat 10,200 people, it has played host to a number of shows with bigwigs from the world of pop.

626312-1.jpg

celeste-center-exterior*1200xx4256-2394-

Edited by buttons66

Evidently, the show ending about 30min ago.

Kenzie Summerfield

@kenzienoellex

·

26m

@ScottyMcCreery

my friend was 2nd row at the Ohio state fair with the SIGN!!! She’s so sad she didn’t get it signed!!!!! Please let us know if you’re still here!!!!!