♫ ♪ Kevin Hawkins Fan Thread ♪ ♫

madhatter477

image.jpeg.26b43af35c286b5ed786611262d47057.jpeg

Kevin Hawkins Bio

North Texas native, Kevin Hawkins is a singer, songwriter and musician born and raised in the city of Lancaster, just outside of Dallas. Growing up in a household with two musically inclined parents, Kevin naturally generated an interest in music.

A the ages of two it was noticeable that he gravitated to music in a special way. Hearing multiple genres of music encouraged him to have an eclectic taste in music. With an undeniable passion of music, he began training at eight to become a musician at his dad's church, Anointed Fellowship Bible Church (AFBC). By age 10, he became the official pianist for his father's church. 

Influenced by artists such as  Beyonce  , Prince, John Legend and Stevie Wonder, Kevin decided to continue his musical education by attending the University of North Texas (UNT) where he received his Bachelor's in Vocal Performance and Music Education. During his time at UNT, he place second at NATS and received awards for outstanding performances for UIL Solo and Ensemble. 

After he graduated, he became music director at his dad's church. While there he sung background for artists such as KeKe Wyatt and Mario and has opened for Dallas legend, Erykah Badu. 

Social Media Pages

instagram | youtube.com | facebook.com | twitter.com website

Original Music

Live performances

I needed to start this fan thread for Kevin Hawkins because he's super talented and he's from Texas. Y'all know that's my life but please give me some feed back on what you think of Kevin. Let me start with this album that has been on repeat...

image.jpeg.3ad0c6ad6612c408ddb723d2293a4eba.jpeg

Click "Mixed Emotions"

Fan Thread: 
1. jamescasaki

Edited by madhatter477