Janice Freeman Fan Thread

fredcr123

Just wondering if she has any fans over here and people willin to give her another shot since her blind wasn't the best choice
:) :flowers:
IPB Image

BLIND AUDITION

BATTLE

KNOCKOUT

PLAYOFF

TOP 12

TOP 11

Instant Save

---------

---------

---------

List

1.fredcr123
2.FutureSurvivor
3.TheFreeman
4.TeamB
5.Weirdoo
6.cornonthekaba
7.thevoicefan
8.Voxyl
9.seamaidencora
10.Rat!
11.Kaito
12.Ryan.
13.thevoicefan45
14.Cookie73
15.Ethan8212
16.dioko
17.Someone648
18.Sadora
19.thevoice47
20.Redhawks08
21.KismetKobra
22.xfactor22
23.not.amused
24.istersay
25.ShadowGuy1
26. Bouli
27. taylorkat

This post has been edited by fredcr123: Jan 1st 2018, 1:33 PM

Edited by fredcr123

Ugh, she's amazing - definitely one of my all-time favorites (which is why she's in red on my signature).

Only reason I never asked to be added is because I joined IDF after her season. But I adored her. I remember being gutted when she was eliminated. Every one of her performances was incredible, even her audition. I don't want to be sad in this space, even though her passing is devastating and way too early. I just want to celebrate a queen with one of the most powerful voices in the show's history. <3

Ugh, she's amazing - definitely one of my all-time favorites (which is why she's in red on my signature).

Only reason I never asked to be added is because I joined IDF after her season. But I adored her. I remember being gutted when she was eliminated. Every one of her performances was incredible, even her audition. I don't want to be sad in this space, even though her passing is devastating and way too early. I just want to celebrate a queen with one of the most powerful voices in the show's history. <3

definitely

:hug:

Add me, please.

:thumbs: