Oct 27th Tobin Center ~ San Antonio ~ Texas

buttons66

WSG -Roseanne S ..a few comments on concert 

Roseann Schrichte

Author
Admin

Yes‼️ It was AWESOME!!!! Being front row we were surrounded by rabid Scotty fans-LOL. That was so much fun. I sat next to a lady named Brigitte Lawhorn and I added her to Watching Scotty Grow right then and there. She was awesome! My concert bestie Genny Marie Servantes was a blast as usual. Also sat next to Mark and Ashley. They were the best. She's a member here but I don't know their last name and I can't tag her. Met up w/my friend Sugy Martinez and we went to the meet & greet together. Love her. Fans were singing and screaming and clapping and dancing. Good crowd, really into the show. Nice venue. Scotty gets better every time. So much emotion in his performance. The band is top notch. Spence is a doll. The drinks at the venue were outrageously expensive but that one margarita I had was so strong, it was all I needed. 😅 For the entire concert 😁

Roseann Schrichte

Admin
Top contributor
Love this!❤️ Thank you posting here. Made my heart fell good. I was pretty focused on the stage but whenever I turned around I saw so many fans (as many males as females) singing along to every song and really into the show.

Roseann Schrichte

Author
Admin

Several fans that I met really wanted to hear "Damn Strait". Most were men!!! Scotty did not disappoint. The crowd went wild.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2

· 

Last night, Geneva and I went to Scotty McCreery at the Tobin. He has an amazing stage presence and voice. It was so much fun, he is talented story teller! Who knew— in one story he shared is grandpa told his grandmother he would marry her when he met her after a few days when he was stationed in Puerto Rico. She told his grandfather he was crazy— but later they married and he wrote 5 More Minutes after he passed. Who knew Scotty was Puerto Rican? Pretty cool. Great show— only George Strait joining him for Damn Strait would have made it better. Lol

Cab In A Solo

Damn Strait 

5 MM

Hello Darlin

May be an image of 3 people