Hello From Australia

Rate this topic

108CAM

Hi, my name is Cameron and I'm from Australia. Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum!

I'm autistic and have a hidden talent for singing. Currently, I'm working on writing songs which are based off my real life experience as an autistic person.

After finding this forum, I knew it would be a great place for me to get help and advise with the process of writing, recording and ultimately, releasing my songs.

At the time of writing this, I've finished the lyrics for one of my songs and have started playing around with musical notation software.

I can't wait to see how far I get with my goal of releasing my songs and figured that this forum would be the perfect place for helping start my journey towards my ultimate goal of releasing my songs and fully unleashing my hidden talent and passion for singing.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 12:57 AM, 108CAM said:

Hi, my name is Cameron and I'm from Australia. Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum!

I'm autistic and have a hidden talent for singing. Currently, I'm working on writing songs which are based off my real life experience as an autistic person.

After finding this forum, I knew it would be a great place for me to get help and advise with the process of writing, recording and ultimately, releasing my songs.

At the time of writing this, I've finished the lyrics for one of my songs and have started playing around with musical notation software.

I can't wait to see how far I get with my goal of releasing my songs and figured that this forum would be the perfect place for helping start my journey towards my ultimate goal of releasing my songs and fully unleashing my hidden talent and passion for singing.

Wow! I'm a teen in The US, with very-mild cerebral palsy, it's more similar to autism sometimes though! I love singing and I would like to be an opera singer. I love classical music, and "The Voice". Good luck with your singing, and songs! I'm looking forward to possibly hearing your songs!

• Like 3