• Val T Webb - nobody's supposed to be here
    • Bryan Olesen - Africa
    • L. Rodgers - All I know so far
    • Josh Sanders - blackwater
    • Asher Havon - Unbreak my heart
    • Asher Havon - Titanium
    • Other (mention in post)

Posted (edited)

Performances are picked based on which ones got the most votes in previous polls.

So once again, if your pick for best performance of the season is not on the poll, use the other option at least. And ideally post said performance, the likes it receives will count as votes for that performance.

And I swear this is the last performance related poll I'll make on S25. Ik I did lives and prelives, But gotta crown the singular best performance of the season!

Edited by Hsamid

Also unfortunate that neither Mafe and Frank Garcia received any votes for the "best performance of (insert round)"  polls so wouldn't make sense to add them :/

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Also unfortunate that neither Mafe and Frank Garcia received any votes for the "best performance of (insert round)"  polls so wouldn't make sense to add them :/

to be fair as one of their bigger stans on here i don’t think they would be the best of any round, unless you mean per episode

that said, Mafes BA/PO and franks BA/solos in battle are some of the top tier parts of the pre-lives methinks

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

to be fair as one of their bigger stans on here i don’t think they would be the best of any round, unless you mean per episode

that said, Mafes BA/PO and franks BA/solos in battle are some of the top tier parts of the pre-lives methinks

You're probably right. But I'd put Frank's battle and Audition in my top 3 of their rounds. Same with Mafe's POs.

• Like 1

I know I voted differently before but I think it’s Nathan’s Higher and Higher. Even when he was doing his throwback thing he still brought some fresh song choices and the performance and vocals were clearly top notch.

I could’ve probably voted for Try a Little Tenderness if that was an option too but I prefer Higher and Higher a little bit anyway because the song choice. Yesterday, Karen’s Stay, Titanium, Africa, and All I Know So Far are also great choices.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, nytsch said:

I know I voted differently before but I think it’s Nathan’s Higher and Higher. Even when he was doing his throwback thing he still brought some fresh song choices and the performance and vocals were clearly top notch.

I could’ve probably voted for Try a Little Tenderness if that was an option too but I prefer Higher and Higher a little bit anyway because the song choice. Yesterday, Karen’s Stay, Titanium, Africa, and All I Know So Far are also great choices.

Tbh making this and past threads really highlight how there weren't really any standout, all timer performances. Maybe Titanium?

I think Nathan's run will standout though (not necessarily any individual performance) just cause I don't think there's been anyone more committed to being a throwback contestant.

Edited by Hsamid

Posted (edited)

1. Anya True - "Runaway"

2. Zoe Levert - "Iris"

3. Karen Waldrup - "What Hurts the Most"

4. Zoe Levert - "Stick Season"

5. Madison Curbelo - "Landslide"

HM to Anya's audition, Karen & Asher's KO's, & Olivia  & Anya's PO's

Edited by indii