American Idol S22 Live Grand Finale Discussion

Oooh, I do reallly like "I'll Be There for You." That's another Bon Jovi song I feel like doesn't get enough credit/done enough on these shows.

Abi getting a big endorsement .

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Abi had the weakest performance in Round 1. I'm not even sure who I'd put in first, because I kind of got what JBJ was saying about Will not quite connecting, so I'd have to say that there were fewer things to criticize about Jack's performance, and yet I couldn't shake the feeling that Will had still somehow done better. Possibly that "there's a ceiling on Jack's abilities" from early in the season coming back. So I couldn't choose which one was #1.

That was a fine and good performance from Jack. I was more excited for the choice than how the performance. I wanted to like it more but it was solid.

Just now, ScarletDevilCCX said:

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Abi had the weakest performance in Round 1. I'm not even sure who I'd put in first, because I kind of got what JBJ was saying about Will not quite connecting, so I'd have to say that there were fewer things to criticize about Jack's performance, and yet I couldn't shake the feeling that Will had still somehow done better. Possibly that "there's a ceiling on Jack's abilities" from early in the season coming back. So I couldn't choose which one was #1.

that's insane to say. her performance was easily the best. it wasn't close tbh. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

BILLIE SENDING A VIDEO TO HER IS INSANE..... BILLIE WATCHED HER AUDITION 

As she should, one of the best Billie Eilish covers I've heard in any singing competition

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

not even ... jack was the weakest and I LIKE him

• Like 1