American Idol Season 23 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

• 3 weeks later...

excerpt from linked article:

“It’s been interesting,” the country star says. “It’s been something Disney been really tightlipped about with me and Lionel and Ryan. We currently haven’t heard what the story is on who’s coming back, and if Lionel and I are coming back. I think Disney is just trying to figure out what they want to do and we’re just kind of sitting back and waiting until they decide.”

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/luke-bryan-american-idol-judge-candidates-katy-perry-exit-1235720281

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Very quick scan indicates she’s probably sold close to 750-1000 tickets so far. Looks like they’ve made a couple thousand unavailable for sale (the big block in the middle, the sides close to the stage, and the nose bleeds in the back, etc), so probably a maximum capacity of roughly 9K, unless they open those sections up. The good news is the show is still 3+ weeks away. In retrospect, filling the arena might have been a bit aggressive goal, but credit to her for shooting her shot. 👍

WZr4VIq.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Very quick scan indicates she’s probably sold close to 750-1000 tickets so far. Looks like they’ve made a couple thousand unavailable for sale (the big block in the middle, the sides close to the stage, and the nose bleeds in the back, etc), so probably a maximum capacity of roughly 9K, unless they open those sections up. The good news is the show is still 3+ weeks away. In retrospect, filling the arena might have been a bit aggressive goal, but credit to her for shooting her shot. 👍

WZr4VIq.png

It’s a pity that I’ll be watching the Olympics that evening.

• Like 2

I would love to watch it again, contestants like Anilee List, Morgan Gruber, Danielle Finn, Kaeyra, Olivia Soli, Allegra Miles, Emyrson Flora, Emma Busse, Justice Murphy, Amber Fiedler

or TVC contestants: like Kylee Shiizuu 😍, Julia Roome, Brooke Simpsons, D.R. King vs. Jackie Foster  🥰, Andy Moten, Gymani, Davon Fleming, Zania Alake, Vanessa Ferguson, Tamar Davis, Tish Haynes Keys, Johny Manuel, Chris Weaver

AGT: Kristen Cruz, Lily Meola

Mainly voices similar to Joanna Serenko, Anilee List, Allegra Miles, Addison Agen, or sings like Shiloh Dinasty or Madison Ryann Ward  😍

Or DIVA contestants: Like similar Jennifer Hudson, Candice Glover,

And you, which contestants or contestants with similar tones do you hope for next season?

• Like 2

I would like to ask here, even for a recommendation, if you know new singers in this musical style, and want to recommend me, I would love it, I have to renew my playlist:

Maddisson Ryan Ward - Mirror, Anille List/ - Blue, JHUD, Shiloh Dinasty - So Low, and the battle Dr King x Jackie Foster, H.E.R and Daniel Ceasar I listen to it every day and several times a day, I love it, but I want to know new artists!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I wonder if the Hawk Tuah girl is going to try out for American Idol. :dead:

she can audition with this bop by iconic Season 14 3rd placer Jax 😍 /j