American Idol Season 23 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

3 minutes ago, m1key said:

its a conflict of interest - they can't risk the possibility of her Dad giving her confidential information or something.

I remember Hunter Metts’ sister quitting her job at I believe it was Disneyland (?) so he could audition for the show. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Carrie_On said:

I remember Hunter Metts’ sister quitting her job at I believe it was Disneyland (?) so he could audition for the show. 

That's a little silly that they make them do that. Your average worker at Disneyland isn't going to have access to top secret idol information. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Your average worker at Disneyland isn't going to have access to top secret idol information. :dead:

I don't think that was really on their radar. But because Idol involves voting and prize money, part of FCC stipulations for it is that anyone who auditions can't have any affiliation with Disney/ABC/etc.

Similar to how anyone who would go on The Voice can't have any affiliation with NBC, Fremantle, etc.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I don't think that was really on their radar. But because Idol involves voting and prize money, part of FCC stipulations for it is that anyone who auditions can't have any affiliation with Disney/ABC/etc.

Similar to how anyone who would go on The Voice can't have any affiliation with NBC, Fremantle, etc.

FCC probably should go touch grass but I suppose that's a separate topic. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie

How about Reagan Strange? :haha:

Kennedy Holmes? 

I doubt either would be interested, though. 

Of all the people mentioned, I’m most certain Kaylee would be interested. Not sure about any of the others. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

How about Reagan Strange? :haha:

Kennedy Holmes? 

I doubt either would be interested, though. 

Of all the people mentioned, I’m most certain Kaylee would be interested. Not sure about any of the others. 

Kennedy could be a great addition ... her tone was already great then Im sure a few years after her run on tv has helped refined her skills

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

Kennedy could be a great addition ... her tone was already great then Im sure a few years after her run on tv has helped refined her skills

Kennedy would probably be the idf it girl and then get eliminated in like 12th place and then everyone would use the word robbed. :dead:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

"According to @heatworld , Adele is eyeing taking over Katy Perry’s spot on American Idol.

Adele has said she wants to have a second baby soon and is reportedly looking for a more laid back role than doing a Vegas show, that still pays well"

MrPop on twitter

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, hazuki said:

"According to @heatworld , Adele is eyeing taking over Katy Perry’s spot on American Idol.

Adele has said she wants to have a second baby soon and is reportedly looking for a more laid back role than doing a Vegas show, that still pays well"

MrPop on twitter

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

14 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Kennedy is more likely to end up on AGT or even So You Think You Can Dance, based on her YT postings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emmyfan said:

Adele is not going to judge that story was click bait

You have no source. You're just speculating like anybody else, only with a negative spin 'cause you're upset that the show backed Abi hard enough for her to win over Will by a small margin while raging about Emmy's treatment from the Internet.

If that article was right about Adele wanting to have another child, being Katy's replacement would be a very good career move as working as an Idol judge is probably the highest-paying job relative to the actual work one would need to do since you all do is sit on your ass for 1-2 days and talk a bit. There aren't many better ways to make easy money while doing almost no actual work.

• Like 3

On 5/30/2024 at 12:26 AM, MalwareDie said:

You have no source. You're just speculating like anybody else, only with a negative spin 'cause you're upset that the show backed Abi hard enough for her to win over Will by a small margin while raging about Emmy's treatment from the Internet.

If that article was right about Adele wanting to have another child, being Katy's replacement would be a very good career move as working as an Idol judge is probably the highest-paying job relative to the actual work one would need to do since you all do is sit on your ass for 1-2 days and talk a bit. There aren't many better ways to make easy money while doing almost no actual work.

lol the show is over i do not care about who won or finished 1st and abi will be forgotten fast like the rest. But my post was about the judges and that was click bait period don't tell me i am upset are you here? i am not upset at all so keep your speculations to yourself as this one is wrong i am hardly upset at all. I was shocked Emmy made top 5 if you read posts.  So please do NOT say i am upset when you have no clue anything about me

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)

I just followed 4 members of the AI casting team. 3 of them follow Grace West. :P

I have zero expectations that she’ll be on the show, but I found that interesting.  

jIHvqqY.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just followed 4 members of the AI casting team. 3 of them follow Grace West. :P

I have zero expectations that she’ll be on the show, but I found that interesting.  

Well if people can dream about having Adele then I will dream about this. 

• Like 3