Group 1

1. Blake Proehl

2. Hailey Mia

Group 2

1. Elleigh Francom

2. K-Blocks

11 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Let the female massacre commence.

Not quite as much this time around.  I can see Abi, Emmy, Julia, K.B. and McKenna all making the Top Ten in voting, so it’s not like last year, where they had to get two girls in as Wildcards just to make an even Top 12.

• Like 2

Funny how no one would’ve ever guessed Blake would be eliminated at the Top 24 based on his audition. He really crashed and burned. Not even being a cute white boy from the south could save him. 

Elleigh was never gonna get anyone to take her seriously singing “Forget You.” Someone should’ve talked her out of that, but I don’t guess the producers liked her enough to care. She did have a good voice and could’ve been our own discount version of Louisa Johnson if she’d have picked better songs. 

Hailey is another one that nobody expected to get eliminated so soon pre-show, but once we saw her cannon fodder edit, I knew she was in some trouble. I thought she would make the Top 20 at least but she came across as a pretty young girl singing a generic pop song in Hawaii, and those types rarely get far. Her voice should’ve kept around her longer but America didn’t connect with her. 

K-Blocks was… something. Certainly entertaining but the judges always tell people “You’re talented but it’s not right for American Idol” and she definitely wasn’t right for this show. Her spot should’ve gone to someone else like Scarlett Lee or Justice Murphy, or even Ziggy. He was odd but at least he could sing. 

• Like 1

Blake sang a popular pop-country song for his audition that usually goes over well on singing shows. But, if you listen closely, you can hear that same thin, nasally tone that eventually got him eliminated. He got the initial boost from his edit and backstory, but that will only take them so far. 

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Blake sang a popular pop-country song for his audition that usually goes over well on singing shows. But, if you listen closely, you can hear that same thin, nasally tone that eventually got him eliminated. He got the initial boost from his edit and backstory, but that will only take them so far

I think Blake had a good voice. But I think he should have sung one of these on the show. Cause he sounds a lot better here. I also felt at times he didnt want to be there. 

Edited by Meme123

6 hours ago, Idol Maniac said:

Eliminated

Group 1

1. Blake Proehl

2. Hailey Mia

Nooooo not Miss Hailey Mia!! 😢😢

IMG-0663.jpg

(NOOOOOOOO!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! 💔😭😭)

Edited by JodiRose
  • Sad 1