Jump to content

American Idol Season 22: IDF's Ratings


m1key

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, m1key said:

Top 3 Template

Will Moseley - It’s My Life by Bon Jovi - 7.0

Jack Blocker - I’ll Be There For You by Bon Jovi - 6.25

Abi Carter - Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi - 8.75

Will Moseley - My Town by Montgomery Gentry - 7.0

Jack Blocker - All My Ex’s Live In Texas by George Strait - 6.5

Abi Carter - Somewhere from West Side Story - 9.5 (i think if this performance happened in a non-finale episode it would have been hailed as a bigger moment tbh) 

Will Moseley - Good Book Bad by Himself - 6.0

Abi Carter - This Isn’t Over by Herself- 7.25

 

I don't agree. Of the Somewhere performances we've already gotten on the show, Jeremiah's, Candice's, and LaToya's were all better than Abi's. Somewhere is best suited for straight up power vocalists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MalwareDie said:

 

I don't agree. Of the Somewhere performances we've already gotten on the show, Jeremiah's, Candice's, and LaToya's were all better than Abi's. Somewhere is best suited for straight up power vocalists.

i'd rank them: candice > latoya > abi > jeremiah. i like them all tbh. candice's my favorite in terms of vocal choices, latoya was a sheer tour de force, abi's was ethereal in a way that really brought the hopeful tone of the lyrics to the forefront of it and jeremiah is a great cover but with a WAYYYYY too loud of an arrangement during the 2nd half of the performance that overpowered his voice a bit. my favorite version of the song in a singing competition is alisan's tho (the voice season 10).

Edited by wildestinvegas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the submissions! 10 ratings for each episode. I will try to have the end of season stats up by tomorrow night since I have off from work tomorrow and want to get it out of the way. However, it may end up taking longer. I can promise that it will be up ASAP!

 

TOP 5 PERFORM/TOP 3 REVEAL RATINGS (Average: 6.93)

1. Abi Carter - Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid - 9.02

2. Abi Carter - The Chain from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - 8.66

3. Will Moseley - Born to Be Wild from D3: The Mighty Ducks - 7.68

4. Jack Blocker - Space Oddity from Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - 7.53

5. Jack Blocker - Nobody’s Fool from Cars 2 - 7.38

6. Emmy Russell - Carried Me With You from Onward - 6.98

7. Will Moseley - The Ballad of a Lonesome Cowboy from Toy Story 4 - 5.93

8. Emmy Russell - The Climb from Hannah Montana: The Movie - 5.73

9. Triston Harper - Almost There from Princess and the Frog - 5.69

10. Triston Harper - Life Is a Highway from Cars - 4.74

 

TOP 3 RATINGS (Average: 7.91)

1. Abi Carter - Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi - 9.49

2. Abi Carter - Somewhere from West Side Story - 9.34

3. Abi Carter - This Isn’t Over by Herself - 8.18

4. Will Moseley - It’s My Life by Bon Jovi - 7.72

5. Will Moseley - Good Book Bad by Himself - 7.38

6. Jack Blocker - I’ll Be There For You by Bon Jovi - 7.18

7. Will Moseley - My Town by Montgomery Gentry - 7.18

8. Jack Blocker - All My Ex’s Live In Texas by George Strait - 6.82

Edited by m1key
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

alright, it didn't take as long as i expected, so the third post in the thread has been updated with the end of season stats (contestant averages, episode average ranking, and overall performance ranking)! if you notice any errors let me know.

 

thank you so much to everyone who participated in rating this season! hope you enjoy the end of season stats and see you again next year 🙂 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 7:39 AM, m1key said:

Thanks for the submissions! 10 ratings for each episode. I will try to have the end of season stats up by tomorrow night since I have off from work tomorrow and want to get it out of the way. However, it may end up taking longer. I can promise that it will be up ASAP!

 

TOP 5 PERFORM/TOP 3 REVEAL RATINGS (Average: 6.93)

1. Abi Carter - Part Of Your World from The Little Mermaid - 9.02

2. Abi Carter - The Chain from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - 8.66

3. Will Moseley - Born to Be Wild from D3: The Mighty Ducks - 7.68

4. Jack Blocker - Space Oddity from Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - 7.53

5. Jack Blocker - Nobody’s Fool from Cars 2 - 7.38

6. Emmy Russell - Carried Me With You from Onward - 6.98

7. Will Moseley - The Ballad of a Lonesome Cowboy from Toy Story 4 - 5.93

8. Emmy Russell - The Climb from Hannah Montana: The Movie - 5.73

9. Triston Harper - Almost There from Princess and the Frog - 5.69

10. Triston Harper - Life Is a Highway from Cars - 4.74

 

TOP 3 RATINGS (Average: 7.91)

1. Abi Carter - Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi - 9.49

2. Abi Carter - Somewhere from West Side Story - 9.34

3. Abi Carter - This Isn’t Over by Herself - 8.18

4. Will Moseley - It’s My Life by Bon Jovi - 7.72

5. Will Moseley - Good Book Bad by Himself - 7.38

6. Jack Blocker - I’ll Be There For You by Bon Jovi - 7.18

7. Will Moseley - My Town by Montgomery Gentry - 7.18

8. Jack Blocker - All My Ex’s Live In Texas by George Strait - 6.82

Abi's somewhere performance with a 9 rating?

 

Abi's this isn't over in 3rd? The emotions clearly got to her to the point it affected the vocal..

 

Bed Of Roses deserves all the praise though.

 

 

Edited by Hsamid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Abi's somewhere performance with a 9 rating?

 

Abi's this isn't over in 3rd? The emotions clearly got to her to the point it affected the vocal..

 

Bed Of Roses deserves all the praise though.

 

 

I disagree about Somewhere. Thought it was a strong performance and I would probably give an A-. My only issue with it is that I wanted her to do a modulation on the last "Somewhere" instead of just belting out the note on straight tone. Agree about her single tho. Whoever had the idea of airing a package of their journeys on the show just before their last performances should be fired bc she started the song w her eyes already all teared up and choked up LOL it was def one of her weakest vocals. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...