The Voice 25 ● Premiere - Blind Auditions 1 ● Discussion

istersay

SEASON 25, EPISODE 1 • PREMIERE
8:00 PM ON NBC 4 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC

8:00 PM - 9:30 PM 

The competition is fierce as Dan + Shay claim their double chair; alongside returning coaches Chance the Rapper, John Legend and Reba McEntire, they all vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon.

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

Just now, Dany said:

Hey I'm back. I took a break didn't visit the spoiler for weeks if not a month or two so I'm pretty clueless about the latest news.  1 hour to go :spaz:

I think most of us are clueless about spoilers in general. Should be interesting to see how reception goes!

Just now, Teraginn said:

HELLO GOOD PEOPLE!

..................wait is it Daylight Savings still?

no, daylight saving time will begin at 2 a.m. local time on Sunday, March 10

2 minutes ago, Dany said:

Hey I'm back. I took a break didn't visit the spoiler for weeks if not a month or two so I'm pretty clueless about the latest news.  1 hour to go :spaz:

:teeheewave: welcome back

Just now, Teraginn said:

I think most of us are clueless about spoilers in general. Should be interesting to see how reception goes!

I was just gonna say I don't know anyone, only heard a very few voices, and most of us don't know know teams, so this should be fun

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

It's gonna be hard to follow up S24. So my expectations RN is to atleast be better than S23..

S24 was one of the better post-COVID seasons for me too. I'd say it's on par with S21 and a little better than S22.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

S24 was one of the better post-COVID seasons for me too. I'd say it's on par with S21 and a little better than S22.

That's fair 

Personally I put S21 higher just because almost no round ever missed. One of Paris, Jershika, Wendy, Hailey, Joshua, GNT, Gymani, even Lana could be the best at any given night. 

Meanwhile, I think S24 lives the majority of great performances came from team niall. They carried the live rounds, then there was a massive gap afterwards. I can't think of one live round where they were eclipsed by another team. Maybe Jacquie Roar in the finale?  

Even in S22 the great live performances were more evenly spread out between contestants. You had Bodie, Morgan, Kim, Omar, Devix, Kique, even Parijita and Justin. The only thing that drags the live shows down were the few too many contestants that should have been eliminated long ago.

Yeah idk. I just like it better when the best performances come from multiple contestants than a select few. Makes things more interesting imo.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I would marvel at me watching all 25 seasons of a show but I have seen like 45 seasons of Survivor so the Voice has a lot of catching up to do in that regard. :dead:

This site will be dead if we ever get to the point of having 45 The Voice seasons :haha:

• Haha 2