Jump to content

Songs of the 1990s Mini Rankdowns (1997 Round)


Steven_

Recommended Posts

I just read an article about Lauren Duski's mom committing suicide which is super sad. It brought me back to another time I was super sad and that is when Lauren got robbed because production didn't want Blake to win another season so instead they manipulated things and we got stuck with a male diva winner instead. 

 

So I'm cutting Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson

  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It brought me back to another time I was super sad and that is when Lauren got robbed because production didn't want Blake to win another season so instead they manipulated things and we got stuck with a male diva winner instead. 

 

So I'm cutting Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson

What The Hell Wtf GIF by VH1

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I just read an article about Lauren Duski's mom committing suicide which is super sad. It brought me back to another time I was super sad and that is when Lauren got robbed because production didn't want Blake to win another season so instead they manipulated things and we got stuck with a male diva winner instead. 

 

So I'm cutting Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson

zero-correlation-300x300.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Weird to bring up some woman's tragic death just because you want to petty cut a song you think is a threat.

It was more of a spite cut then a threat cut as I don't really care what wins this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Wally can tell you the correlation. :dead:

I'm too mad right now. 🙂 😭

 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Weird to bring up some woman's tragic death just because you want to petty cut a song you think is a threat.

It was a reference to The Voice - where Chris Blue gave an iconic performance of "Rhythm Nation" and beat out supposed favorite Lauren, where she got 2nd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Qorey said:

II suppose it's too late to join now, but can I at least participate in ranking the Top 20?

 

No

 

5 hours ago, taylorkat said:

I think you'll have to wait until the next round.

 

Correct :yes: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RANKERS

Akshar

Alex

Chris

Derek

Erik

Gigi

Lily

Nico

QK

Richard

Steven

Tom

Wallace

 

Due to only having 13 rankers, this round will play out differently than usual.

 

Each ranker will now ADVANCE ONE SONG to the Top 20.

 

Afterwards, there will be one spot left in the Top 20. The rankers will then vote to advance one more song out of what's left. The remaining song that receives the most votes will complete the Top 20.

 

You have 24 hours to make your pick.

 

Please post ASAP.

 

@jarmon @Alex95 @*Chris @FrogLenzen @erik g @taylorkat @*Lily @NGM @QueenKalie @rdhaley96 @~Tom~ @*Wallace

Edited by Steven_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...