Jack Blocker Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

Congrats to Jack on making top 3! I would have placed him in second place but it is what it is. He made it this far to the finale and that's what counts. He should be proud of himself. He's going to be just fine! 

Hi, I just reactivated a long dormant Idol Forums membership. I haven't liked a contestant as much as Jack for quite a while. Where on the Internet are fans going to get news on Jack, discuss his music and events, etc.? I can see this thread isn't very active and I haven't found anything better out there. Where to go to keep up on Jack? I happened to stumble across his appearance on June 8 at CMA Fest, and would love to keep better track.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GemmaOrb053 said:

Hi, I just reactivated a long dormant Idol Forums membership. I haven't liked a contestant as much as Jack for quite a while. Where on the Internet are fans going to get news on Jack, discuss his music and events, etc.? I can see this thread isn't very active and I haven't found anything better out there. Where to go to keep up on Jack? I happened to stumble across his appearance on June 8 at CMA Fest, and would love to keep better track.

If you are on Instagram follow him!

If not check and see if he has an official website!!