The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

My prediction:

John-Ariana-Gwen-Reba

I'm confused why you insist each season that Ariana could potentially return to this show 💀 She only did it in the first place because she couldn't tour Positions (or promote the album at all, really) due to COVID. She is now fully booked and busy with Wicked Part I/II to the point where she doesn't even know if she will be able to tour her current album until 2026. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, m1key said:

I'm confused why you insist each season that Ariana could potentially return to this show 💀 She only did it in the first place because she couldn't tour Positions (or promote the album at all, really) due to COVID. She is now fully booked and busy with Wicked Part I/II to the point where she doesn't even know if she will be able to tour her current album until 2026. 

Each coach has done at least 2 seasons (with the weird exception of Camila).

Wicked finished filming btw

Edited by Mathacoo200315
  • Like 1

Holding on to my tin foil hat and guessing Niall will be back to join Reba and John. Those gaps in his tour schedule are just way too conveniently placed to convince me he isn't planned to return.

My second tin foil hat says Ariana will come back because she wouldn't be touring during the Wicked promo, but she would wanna be in with NBC during November/December when she needs to be doing that promo. But if not it's whatever.

If not, I'm guessing a new female coach or Gwen if they can't successfully find anyone. It seems like every female singer and their mother has an album scheduled to come out this year though, so that'll be a tougher one to determine.

• Like 1

part of me almost doesn’t want Niall to come back so he could keep his 100% win rate record lol (unless of course, a contestant from his team wins AGAIN)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Each coach has done at least 2 seasons (with the weird exception of Camila).

Wicked finished filming btw

Ariana is the other weird "exception", and it will stay that way. 

They have Chance and Dan and Shay in the same season. Let's be honest, they don't have budget to waste on Ariana anymore. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, FloorWax said:

part of me almost doesn’t want Niall to come back so he could keep his 100% win rate record lol (unless of course, a contestant from his team wins AGAIN)

I won’t be surprised if Niall does win again when he comes back. He won’t have any problems getting people on his team at this point and he just doesn’t have much competition from the other coaches as far as audience appeal… no one else that I can think of is going to appeal to both the younger audience and minivan the way he does. I could see Kelly giving him some competition, but I don’t think she will be back next season. 

I think we may have a repeat of last falls lineup. Gwen is the one I feel least confident about returning, but I won’t be surprised if she does. I am expecting Niall, John and Reba for S26. 

Edited by jem128
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Reba, Niall, John and a new female coach.

I'll second this.

And I'll throw a possible prediction with Kelsea Ballerini. I could see them wanting to keep a country-pop coach that could "appeal" to the younger audience, not to mention she subbed in for Kelly before and seems to be willing to do the job, as well as having a fine personality.

Besides that, maybe they just get Gwen back for the safer pick or someone completely left field like with S25 💀

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ariana is the other weird "exception", and it will stay that way. 

They have Chance and Dan and Shay in the same season. Let's be honest, they don't have budget to waste on Ariana anymore. 

Do you think they ever will? Maybe they’ve saved money this season so next season they can spend more?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Keeping Dan+Shay? No thanks.

I don't mind D+S tbh. I also don't mind having two country coaches too much for ONE season. D+S are super diverse and much more open to other genres than Reba.

That being said... with Reba being that locked into her own genre, we don't need another season of bonus country. D+S can come back if Reba sits out. Leave 3 chairs open for non-country.

COUGHandbringinarock/alternativecoachCOUGH

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I don't mind D+S tbh. I also don't mind having two country coaches too much for ONE season. D+S are super diverse and much more open to other genres than Reba.

That being said... with Reba being that locked into her own genre, we don't need another season of bonus country. D+S can come back if Reba sits out. Leave 3 chairs open for non-country.

I mean I don't think Dan+Shay have any country yet besides Karen

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Maybe The Voice should bring in Chris Martin? I think I’ve mentioned this before but I think he’d be a good coach and cover a wide variety of genres, including alternative and even rock.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I'd love them to bring in Steven Tyler for a pure rock coach.  Him or Brandon Flowers.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I'd love them to bring in Stephen Tyler for a pure rock coach.  Him or Brandon Flowers.

There is someone here who would be very happy with that :yes: 

(But the show barely acknowledge the existence of The Killers so no hopes for this) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

Maybe the lineup will be John, Dan & Shay, Niall, and Reba?

I was thinking of this, but fall seasons tend to have at least two female coaches so i'm hoping it's the same this time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

Do you think they ever will? Maybe they’ve saved money this season so next season they can spend more?

With these ratings, they are not gonna save that much money. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I want P!nk on the show so bad

• Like 6