The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

On 7/8/2024 at 6:23 PM, Rodney said:

Gwen will need the right one for that to happen.  She needs to make the right choices this time.

In my opinion, Gwen usually has an artist who is Finale Worthy, but they don’t make it to the Finale. Take Justin Aaron and Kara Tenae as examples.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Kitty Sammy 463 said:

In my opinion, Gwen usually has an artist who is Finale Worthy, but they don’t make it to the Finale. Take Justin Aaron and Kara Tenae as examples.

Gwen did everything right that she could have done with Justin.  The Blakers screwed him out of the finale by voting through the biggest, most unworthy waste of space, Brayden Lape, instead.  I don't think anything would have gotten Kara in.  Her best bet that season was actually going to be BIAS.  That one was her fault.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

Gwen did everything right that she could have done with Justin.  The Blakers screwed him out of the finale by voting the biggest, most unworthy waste of space, Brayden Lape, instead.  I don't think anything would have gotten Kara in.  Her best bet that season was actually going to be BIAS.  That one was her fault.

I mean if she'd kept Jacquie she would've had a shot, too. BIAS did improve but never fully lived up to what she wanted him to be - a vote-getter.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Sabina said:

I hope there will be many real rock singers this season. I hope that season 26 will be won by a real rocker. I miss the rock of the 90s

What did Chloe and Huntley have to do to be considered "real'?(if assumed that you don't consider them)

You want some heavy-metal screaming? Huntley actually did that in his Top 12 :haha:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

What did Chloe and Huntley have to do to be considered "real'?(if assumed that you don't consider them)

You want some heavy-metal screaming? Huntley actually did that in his Top 12 :haha:

Yes, I like heavy- metal, death- metal, and real rockers are not appreciated at The Voice

Edited by Sabina
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

In S24, Gwen was right to advance BIAS and Kara, but she should have advanced Lennon instead, who I think would have been somewhat popular with the voting audience.

I agree that Kara and Lennon should’ve advanced, but what about Rudi?  Rudi was better than Lennon in my opinion.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

kind of hoping for some good folk / americana singers this season. Supporting Mara and Nathan was fun but I need a Noah Spencer type to make it far

Neil Salsich type too (kinda similar to Noah but multi-genre artists)

I guess Mara was kinda similar in that sense 

Edited by Tmp 12
  • Like 3