Jump to content

Pick Your Favorite Country Guy Third Placer


Jaffy

Favorite Country/Rock Guy Third Placer  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick As Many As You Want For This One

    • Tony Lucca
    • The Swon Brothers
    • Joshua Davis
    • Barrett Baber
    • Kirk Jay
    • Dexter Roberts
    • Ian Flanigan
    • Jordan Matthew Young

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/03/2023 at 11:36 PM

Recommended Posts

Jordan was very good honestly, cool artistry and the Key to the Highway was a slayage. I was disappointed about Gihanna, but can't even be that mad since he did well.

 

Voted for Dexter and Barrett too (he was inconsistent but had some performances I still really like, like his BA and Love to Lay You Down)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xfactor22 said:

Would Joshua Davis be considered country? Wasn’t he more folk or something?

Yes I should have included folk/rock in the title.

Edited by Jaffy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nytsch said:

Jordan was very good honestly, cool artistry and the Key to the Highway was a slayage. I was disappointed about Gihanna, but can't even be that mad since he did well.

 

Voted for Dexter and Barrett too (he was inconsistent but had some performances I still really like, like his BA and Love to Lay You Down)

Yeah I loved Gihanna, but if Jordan had epically failed or said something really controversial, that 5th spot was going to Corey lol.

Edited by Jaffy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like most of those third place finishers.

Ian has a unique tone, and I also enjoy his guitar/mandolin playing.

I still listen to some of Jordan's performances, including this one.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RTV said:

I like most of those third place finishers.

Ian has a unique tone, and I also enjoy his guitar/mandolin playing.

I still listen to some of Jordan's performances, including this one.

 


Jordan being on the show is like taking a wild animal out of the forest, and putting them in a cage, based on videos of his shows. The same applies to Morgan Myles, although her vocals are obviously a lot stronger. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Jordan being on the show is like taking a wild animal out of the forest, and putting them in a cage, based on videos of his shows. The same applies to Morgan Myles, although her vocals are obviously a lot stronger. 

Agreed, although Jordan 's strength is the guitar. He showed a little bit of what he could do on the show, but nowhere near what he actually does in shows.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Agreed, although Jordan 's strength is the guitar. He showed a little bit of what he could do on the show, but nowhere near what he actually does in shows.

And same goes to Ian Flanigan. Terrific guitar player, shame he never got to show it on the Voice stage. Would have loved a solo acoustic performance there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Agreed, although Jordan 's strength is the guitar. He showed a little bit of what he could do on the show, but nowhere near what he actually does in shows.

Yeah, his guitar playing is one reason I go back to that performance.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...