Jump to content

Underrated Voice Contestants


MILO JAY

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Say some of yours and I will put them on here 🙂

 

Blessing Offor - Season 7

Simone Gundy - Season 11

Bindi Liebowitz - Season 11

Brennley Brown - Season 12

Sarah Grace - Season 15

Kymberli Joye - Season 15

Matthew Johnson - Season 16

Dane & Stephanie - Season 17

Bailey Rae - Season 19

Gymani - Season 21

Kique - Season 22

Zach Newbould - Season 22

Lana Love - Season 22

Mariah Kalia - Season 23

 

 

Edited by MILO JAY
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sarah Grace and Kymberli Joye from season 15 i feel like aren't talked about as much as they should be. I think Sarah should go on American Idol, she would do good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Kique

 

Song choices towards the end were a little boring, but he is really really good

I loved all of his song choices TBH. He should have been a finalist...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nytsch said:

Kique

 

Song choices towards the end were a little boring, but he is really really good

LMAO i thought he was overrated after his KO. 

 

I guess TeamAudra is right :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

MAO i thought he was overrated after his KO. 

 

I guess TeamAudra is right :P

Lol i debated on putting him on the list because i personally don't feel he was overrated. Though he didn't even make the semis, his knockout was the most viewed and he was a frontrunner. He is definitely not overrated tho IMO. I agree that his knockout was overrated just a little.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MILO JAY said:

Say some of yours and I will put them on here 🙂

 

Simone Gundy - Season 11

Bindi Liebowitz - Season 11

Sarah Grace - Season 15

Kymberli Joye - Season 15

Dane & Stephanie - Season 17

Kique - Season 22

Lana Love - Season 22

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

her blind was GREAT but her knockout??? i will put her on the list still


Got a little messy at the end, but I thought it was pretty good?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, nytsch said:


Got a little messy at the end, but I thought it was pretty good?

it defintely wasn't bad! better than Bryce Leatherwood. LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Persy said:

I think Gymani is pretty underrated. Maybe Toneisha and Jershika? Not sure if they were loved by many or not. 

Gymani def was (she lost instant save to Jim & Sasha Allen...) Toneisha came in 2nd and Jershika came in 5th... would they be underrated?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MILO JAY said:

Gymani def was (she lost instant save to Jim & Sasha Allen...) Toneisha came in 2nd and Jershika came in 5th... would they be underrated?

I wasn't sure if they were or not but you're right that Toneisha and Jershika got far. I wasn't sure how loved they were or not. I've always loved Gymani. Looking back I wish I had her in my top 5 on that season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Persy said:

I wasn't sure if they were or not but you're right that Toneisha and Jershika got far. I wasn't sure how loved they were or not. I've always loved Gymani. Looking back I wish I had her in my top 5 on that season. 

I didn't really follow Toneisha's season (but i know she is awesome) Gymani and Jershika are both PHENOMENAL tho

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Gymani is pretty underrated, but only in relation to other powerhouses on IDF. She was a bit overshadowed by Jershika and wendy. I suspect if she was the lone powerhouse of the season than she would have been talked about more.

 

Now for actual underrated contestants..

 

Blessing Offor

 

- very good contestant that was gone too early.. I'd say he won his KO against one of Chris's weaker performances. Should have advanced imo.

 

Bailey Rae

 

- I haven't gone back to her performances nor was I a fan, but I remember her run being pretty mistake free vocally for the most part. In a season were not many contestants were consistent live, it has to count for something.

 

 

Matthew Johnson (s16)

 

- warm tone, infectious stage presence and personality, and a really good singer. Left the competition too early, only had 1 live performances but it was one of the only really good ones.

 

 

Also. You can basically insert any male country' singer here that could actually sing at a high and/or consistent level live.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One more ftm: Autumn Turner (won that KO and it wasn't close imo?)

 

20 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I think Gymani is pretty underrated, but only in relation to other powerhouses on IDF. She was a bit overshadowed by Jershika and wendy. I suspect if she was the lone powerhouse of the season than she would have been talked about more.

 

I mean from someone who has Jershika in their sig, Gymani was better :stealth:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...