1. 1. Who will win?

• D. Smooth
    • Gina Miles
    • Grace West
    • Holly Brand
    • NOIVAS
    • Ray Uriel
    • Ryley Tate Wilson

Before last night i thought that Gina was not gonna make it on the finale and after her performance now i think she has a chance to win 

so everything can change again after their next performance

7 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Gina is insanely underrated bc what are these poll results 

She still has zero, so apparently, you didn’t vote for her either. :haha:

Anything could happen on a crazy season like this one. 

31 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

She's really liked here lol. It's just that people don't think she'd win bc Team Blake and Team Kelly vote bank is very strong.

31 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

I mean, Gina is my personal favorite left, I absolutely want her to win, but I don't think she's going to win. If she were on Team Blake, maybe there'd be a shot, but I can't see the viewers letting Blake lose his final season.

Hell, I'm just going for it. Gina Miles.

She'll need the right songs, as she's a an artist dependent on brooding ballads against a good soundscape, but those are my favorite sort of artists. Glad to see one represented this season 🥳

Edited by jork
  • Like 2

Definitely one of Blake’s artists. I can’t see him not winning his last season. I’m not totally sold on NOIVAS yet, considering he was voted off super early on his last talent show stint. Grace will probably take it all. That would be another selling point the producers would love. The very last person Blake ever turned for winning his last season. She’s got the talent to do it for sure. 

Edited by Carrie_On

10 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

Definitely one of Blake’s artists. I can’t see him not winning his last season. I’m not totally sold on NOIVAS yet, considering he was voted off super early on his last talent show stint. Grace will probably take it all. That would be another selling point the producers would love. The very last person Blake ever turned for winning his last season. She’s got the talent to do it for sure. 

I mean, Maddie Poppe from AI was a zero chair turn then won American Idol

i think NOIVAS has proven too vocally inconsistent to win. adult men in pop/r&b have a high bar they’re required to reach in order to win i think. 

grace is my pick. she doesn’t go for super fancy stuff, she sticks to classic countey it seems, and she doesn’t throw in a bunch of other frills. i think a lot of people will eat that up.

holly is my second pick, for the opposite reason — she has potential to pick up tons of non-country votes because she’s arguably the best vocalist remaining. i just think most country fans will gravitate to grace.

10 hours ago, Kwamu said:

I mean, Maddie Poppe from AI was a zero chair turn then won American Idol

Yes but the public didn’t get to vote for her on The Voice, so we don’t know how she would’ve been received. 

Sundance is the only person that has won the show who actually made the voting rounds on Idol, and unless Megan or Wé win AI this year, no one who made the voting rounds on The Voice will have won Idol.