The Voice 23 ● The Playoffs Part 2 ● Discussion

istersay

I feel like this szn people are putting a lot of stake into the app percentages, moreso than usual. Is there a reason for this?

It's not known how many people are participating in voting towards the percentages, and there are many factors that could cause the data to be inaccurate (people only voting for certain contestants, people forgetting to vote because they suddenly become busy with something else, etc.) Feel free to enlighten me if I'm wrong 🤭

Just now, m1key said:

I feel like this szn people are putting a lot of stake into the app percentages, moreso than usual. Is there a reason for this?

It's not known how many people are participating in voting towards the percentages, and there are many factors that could cause the data to be inaccurate (people only voting for certain contestants, people forgetting to vote because they suddenly become busy with something else, etc.) Feel free to enlighten me if I'm wrong 🤭

Right, I voted on almost every playoff performance, but I can assure you I won’t be doing that next week. 

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I've stuck with Idol for almost 21 years... and I can't jump ship from it that easily.  No matter how much it can frustrate me.:dead: 

Tbh both idol and the voice are good in their own right, even if their eliminations aren’t the best. Why can’t fans of the two singing show competitions get along with each other ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, m1key said:

We need some metric to guage the popularity. We used to have itunes etc now it's just Facebook and YT view/like also Google trend none of which are really reliable predictor.  So the Voice app add something to get hype about for our snowflake. 

• istersay unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...