American Idol S21 Judge's Song Contest Discussion

istersay

Just now, Carrie_On said:

She did look like a doll. Her face is perfect looking. She should be a CoverGirl. But I thought that frilly outfit was a bit odd for the emotion she was trying to convey tonight. 

Perhaps. 

1 minute ago, istersay said:

Looking at my Guide there is a Sunday show, but NO Monday show next week

Jeopardy! Masters
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM PREMIERE

It's confirmed that there are no Mondays for the rest of the szn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, istersay said:

Looking at my Guide there is a Sunday show, but NO Monday show next week

Jeopardy! Masters
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM PREMIERE

Good, i can finally watch both ai and the voice

• Like 1

1. Zachariah - He sang Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi, that was his judge pick by Lionel Ritchie and he slayed it, it showed versatility, he can sing a nice power rock ballad, and he owned that.
2. Haven - She sang The Only Exception by Paramore, her judge pick by Katy Perry, and she owned that, one of the best performances of the night. It's a littler edgier, and a great pick.
3. We - She sang I have Nothing by Whitney Houston, her judge pick by Luke Bryan and Whitney Houston should be proud and clive davis better sign her. SLAYED IT DEAD, PERFECT SONG, PERFECT VOCALS.
4. Oliver - He sang High and Dry by Radiohead, this song was chosen by Katy Perry and vocally gave an amazing performance, he killed the song vocally but he won't win, spoiler alert, saved artists never wins, sorry Oliver fans, that's the truth.
5. Warren - He sang Colder Weather by The Zach Brown Band , his judge pick by Lionel Ritchie, and he slayed that, honestly right now, i perfer him over Colin as a country artist but i love Colin too. The song just fit his voice like a glove and that rasp, nice.
6. Iam - He sang What a Wonderful World by Louie Armstrong, his judge pick by Luke Bryan and MAGIC, PURE MAGIC. HE OWNED THAT SONG, LOUIE WOULD BE PROUD.
7. Marybeth Byrd - She sang Wasted On You by Morgan Wallen, her judge pick by Lionel Ritchie and slayed it, she made it her own. Perfect for her voice and her story and she got robbed.
8. Tyson - He sang Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi and killed it, good choice of song for him.
9. Megan - She sang Go Rest High On That Mountain by Vince Gill, picked by Luke Bryan she owned that song, she put all of her heart and emotions into her performance and slayed it.
10. Colin - He sang It's Been Awhile by Staind, his judge pick Katy Perry who won the judges song contest. It was a risky choice but he nailed it, great pick.
  • Like 1

-Wé slayed again what a queen

-I actually really liked Haven

-Olivers best. 

-Marybeth shouldve picked Here You Come Again, her performance was my least favorite tonight. 

My Bottom 3 performances: Colin, Warren, Marybeth

Edited by erik g
  • Like 2