The Voice 23 ● The Playoffs Premiere ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, Stacey. said:

Welp didn't know only 2 were going through out of 5. AND it being entirely the coach's choice. Mary Kate was already at a disadvantage by not being able to perform in the knockouts. It's a shame because there are so many talented people on The Voice yet the format always sucks so bad. 

yep, only the Semi-finals and finale are live this season :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It is a very justifiable position. There is 0 reason to not post all the performances on social media.

The way they posted Kala’s from tonight and then deleted it.???  (Sorry about that spoiler earlier btw.) I really want to know their reasoning not posting them all. 

Idk about yall, but sometimes I wish my favourites would get outperformed during their elimination.. just because it would at least justify their elimination.

Of course at the same time I always want my favourites to perform to the best of their ability. Soo.

Hopefully Kala posts covers at least semi frequently. Lots of my favourites post singing clips once every few months or none at all lmao

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

TPTB on this show seem to take joy in eliminating as many people as possible at one time

It's so against their notion of being a "nice" show that supports the contestants too. Never understood that, but at least the S17/21 formats weren't too bad in that regard. This is something else...

34 minutes ago, istersay said:

I hope Chance is too busy to coach next year ghosting.gif

same because imagine eliminating someone after giving a performance like Kala's....

• Like 3

Just now, erik g said:

same because imagine eliminating someone after giving a performance like Kala's....

I know, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and wanted to hear Ray first, who did a good job but Kala was perfect

• Like 4

1 minute ago, istersay said:

I know, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and wanted to hear Ray first, who did a good job but Kala was perfect

Ray was decent, but Kala was great. I liked her more than both Ray and Sorelle all four rounds

• Like 1

On a positive note, props to Team Chance for stepping it up this round. Kala was phenomenal, and Ray, Sorelle, and Jamar all did really good too. Manasseh flopped but oh well it was a difficult song.

• Like 2

The way I didn’t think any coach could dethrone Ariana as worst coach ever.. well done Chance!!!

hopefully this is your first and last season and you likely will be shut out of finale in it!! But “YOUR TEAM IS STACKED” no? 🥲

Kala=ROBBED

Edited by Mathacoo200315

8 hours ago, jem128 said:

The way they posted Kala’s from tonight and then deleted it.???  (Sorry about that spoiler earlier btw.) I really want to know their reasoning not posting them all. 

That kind of sh*tty from TPTB. Intern post Kala video. The boss yell hey you're supposed to post only those who won. The intern look confused, she didn't win? Oh sorry. :devilwave:

8 hours ago, jem128 said:

• Like 2

i thought Ray and Sorelle were really  good and deserved to go through for Chance . though Jamar, Manasseh and Kala  were also good .

for  Blake i did not really like the NOIVAS performance he had much better ones before and Grace was ok but kind of boring . Kylee was really good and i think her cover of Flowers was almost as good as Miley's . her All By Myself cover was also really good. my biggest disappointment of the night was her not making it . Mary Kate was ok  but maybe the weakest overall.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i thought Ray and Sorelle were really  good and deserved to go through for Chance . though Jamar, Manasseh and Kala  were also good .

for  Blake i did not really like the NOIVAS performance he had much better ones before and Grace was ok but kind of boring . Kylee was really good and i think her cover of Flowers was almost as good as Miley's . her All By Myself cover was also really good. my biggest disappointment of the night was her not making it . Mary Kate was ok  but maybe the weakest overall.

These are definitely some opinions!

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race