The Voice Australia Season 12

Mathacoo200315

3 hours ago, French20 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqp6_Wwr_Fr/ 

photos of the blind auditions (it's very rare that the Australian version, there are photos of the shootings)

we see that the order of chairs is: Rita/Jason/Jess/Guy

+ it confirms my post on the required auditions

Im Shocked they put Rita on the end and Jason in the middle!

It's very frustating to try to follow this show in the state it is now because there is a lot of freaking great auditions, but after that, everything is literally filller. You can root for someone with a succesful audition and then not see them anymore on the show after that.

Also, replacing Keith Urban with Jason Derulo is...something. Not because Jason is bad but you would expect they would hire someone more similar in style with Keith, but i guess that was not the case.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, searomordep said:

do we know if they are keeping this awful format this year?

and yeah, I feel so bad that we couldn't watch the AMAZING casting of the season 10 doing the battle rounds. Bella Taylor would've done an epic battle

Knowing Channel 7 and how they suck with all their shows’ formats, yes, yes they are 😊 

On 4/5/2023 at 12:45 PM, Gustavo527 said:

It's very frustating to try to follow this show in the state it is now because there is a lot of freaking great auditions, but after that, everything is literally filller. You can root for someone with a succesful audition and then not see them anymore on the show after that.

Also, replacing Keith Urban with Jason Derulo is...something. Not because Jason is bad but you would expect they would hire someone more similar in style with Keith, but i guess that was not the case.

Yeah, the audition rounds are so good, but then they ruin the format by immediately eliminating half the artists, and you don’t get to hear another song from many of those people. I remember in Season 10 specifically, they revealed the Top 8 a week after auditions ended. I miss when they didn’t rush the season after auditions finished.

• Like 1

One of the first sneak peeks of Season 10, was with the voice of Arlo Sim singing Somewhere Only We Know which happend only on The Semifinals

One of the first sneak peeks of Season 11, was with the voice of Thando Sikwila singing Rise Up which happend only on Grand Finale

So following Channel 7 pattern, they will only promote the new season, once the WHOLE show is recorded.

That also means the new season will take a long time to start airing. I would guess we won't see it on May, and maybe not even on June.

Edited by searomordep
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I forgot that I could look at the ticket registrations to see updates about the phases on the new season. 

I just looked at it now and I saw that next May 13th they are recording a phase called “The voice Callback 1”. I guess that’s bad news, cause it could means that they’re keeping the awful format from last year with those callbacks cutting half the cast right after the Blinds.

For a second I thought that maybe they already recorded another phase between those, since they recorded the Blinds like a month before those callbacks and I didn’t looked at the tickets registration before. But I guess I’m being too positive, right? I think we would’ve seen some images of the 

shootings if that was the case :(

well, now it's available the tickets for all the rounds after the Blinds, and yeah they are keeping the exact same format from last year :( 

The dates they are shooting the show are:

May 13 - Callback 1

May 14 - Callback 2

May 25 - Ultimate Callback

Jun 04 - Battle 1

Jun 05 - Battle 2

Jun 15 - Semifinal

Jun 22 - Grand Final

At least, with 3 days of shootings for the callbacks, it can mean that they are doing something bigger than one episode with everyone compiled all at once. It will probably be something like the knockouts used to be on channel 9.

If they are really going to promote the season only after everything is recorded, we have an estimated date. The show is probably going to start on July or August.

• Like 1

Are there going to be two rounds of eliminations?

Or maybe they will advance and eliminate people automatically in the first part, and decide the people in the middle in the ultimate episode

This show is very exciting in the auditions, but the brutal cuts cause the later rounds to be less fun to follow. Hopefully they pick good people to advance far this year

5 minutes ago, searomordep said:

well, now it's available the tickets for all the rounds after the Blinds, and yeah they are keeping the exact same format from last year :( 

The dates they are shooting the show are:

May 13 - Callback 1

May 14 - Callback 2

May 25 - Ultimate Callback

Jun 04 - Battle 1

Jun 05 - Battle 2

Jun 15 - Semifinal

Jun 22 - Grand Final

At least, with 3 days of shootings for the callbacks, it can mean that they are doing something bigger than one episode with everyone compiled all at once. It will probably be something like the knockouts used to be on channel 9.

If they are really going to promote the season only after everything is recorded, we have an estimated date. The show is probably going to start on July or August.

Channel 7 has no shame they will never change the format. Get the show back to Channel 9.

• Sad 1

a few sentences from Sonia's interview for the new season:

she almost felt unwell during the show, she can't say why but makes it clear that it's in relation to a performance with emotion or with the coaches

she talks about Jason: ''The audience loved him,' Sonia gushed, 'every time he came out [they] sang his name.'

and interestingly she talks about potential coaches performing LIVE 🥲 "Sonia said fans can look forward to seeing all four coaches perform live this year as well as an extraordinary line-up of new hopefuls in the competition." 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

posted today, it fits with the recording dates, so we can say that these will be their outfit in the next stage after the blinds

and I don't know why I love this tiktok, this panel has good potential in terms of atmosphere😏

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...