3. 3. Which losing contestant deserves a steal or to be saved by votes

• Victoria Kayslin
    • Andrew Jannakos
    • Karen Galera
    • Karly Manero
    • Beth Griffin-Manley
    • Julian King
    • The Bundys

Kendra (argument can be made for Rod, but overall.. Kendra)

Domenic (easy)

Beth (a few reasonable options there, but this is the clear winner. Don't know why they saved her result for the end. Both her and Rebecca 1000% deserved to go through.)

• Like 1

- Rod. I mean, he stood his ground against Maelyn, that deserves merit. And he managed to make me enjoy a song that I dislike profoundly.

- Domenic, no doubt. He should have won that matchup.

- Beth, easily. I can justify everyone else´s eliminations due to their match outsinging them. This was not the case with Beth/Rebecca.

1. This is a tough one. Rod deserved a save, considering he stood his ground against Maelyn, but Kendra really should have beaten Jimmy. I’ll pick Kendra since Rod has more votes.

2. Domenic easily. I preferred him to Matthew (who would have deserved a save for me) and I didn’t like any of the other three’s performances.

3. Beth. That elimination was an injustice, considering she was better than the majority of the people that advanced. If only this result was called earlier in the episode

1. Rod.  Kendra did very well, too, but something about Rod standing up so easily against Maelyn (who was still better, though) makes me want to give this to him.

2. Domenic.  I would normally stray from voting for anyone from that man's team, but the other options were so bad that it was unavoidable in this rare case.

3. Beth, for sure.  That was robbery of the worst kind, though I don't totally John for it.  He was a new coach, didn't fully understand that the core, country/Blake-loving audience would rule the show, and fully expected her to win the Cross-Battle (which she should have).  Rebecca was great, too, but she should've been up for Kelly's save.

7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

2. Domenic.  I would normally stray from voting for anyone from that man's team, but the other options were so bad that it was unavoidable in this rare case.

Character development!

• Haha 8

1. Rod, by a hair. Kendra was also solid, but I preferred him this round over her. (That said, Kendra should’ve won her battle, so…)
  2. Domenic, easily.
  3. Beth’s stung the most, especially because John had just saved Jacob a few moments beforehand and it seemed like just about everyone expected her to win her Cross Battle over Rebecca (even with the country bias factored in). Had Rebecca and Beth’s results been announced before Jacob and Carter’s, I almost guarantee Beth would’ve been saved before Carson asked if anyone wanted to steal/save her.
  • Sad 1