πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ±πŸΎβ€’ kala banham fan thread β€’πŸΎπŸ±πŸˆβ€β¬›

allistr

2 hours ago, thevoicefan said:

Add me please! She was robbed last night

Β 

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

I feel bad for joining so late but she was so robbed ! Add me please !

Added!

Β 

1 hour ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Its still absolutely criminal she didn't make the semis. Gave the best performance of the night and one of the best of the season yet she's going home.Β  :thumbsdown:

:kalancry:

Add me.Β 

Β 

I know I am late, but there is no way I am not joining her fan thread. Her performance was flawless, I am baffled on how Chance could have fumbled this hard.Β :no:

Β 

Chance does not deserve her, he didn't even stand up for her performance, disrespectful....Β 

Β 

At least she left on a high note, easily one of the best performances of the season.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Add me.Β 

Β 

I know I am late, but there is no way I am not joining her fan thread. Her performance was flawless, I am baffled on how Chance could have fumbled this hard.Β :no:

Β 

Chance does not deserve her, he didn't even stand up for her performance, disrespectful....Β 

Β 

At least she left on a high note, easily one of the best performances of the season.

Chance might be my least favorite coach in the history of the show. But yeah, Kala did not deserve to be treated like fodder by everyone this season. Looking at the spoiler thread, I had no idea that she was going to be one of my favorite contestants this season, but she kept on delivering and is now on my list of the most robbed playoff contestants of all time for meΒ 

• Like 7

I agree with the youtube comment that this is definitely the most replayable PO performance. I think there are things I notice each time, like when she goes kinda raspy/scratchy on some of the notes ("mouth" and "care") and then on the final notes in "valentine's day", she stretched them out and kept adding cool things to them (?) idk I don't have the right musical vocabulary for this lol but all the little nuances in it I thought she did it perfectly.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I agree with the youtube comment that this is definitely the most replayable PO performance. I think there are things I notice each time, like when she goes kinda raspy/scratchy on some of the notes ("mouth" and "care") and then on the final notes in "valentine's day", she stretched them out and kept adding cool things to them (?) idk I don't have the right musical vocabulary for this lol but all the little nuances in it I thought she did it perfectly.

Yeah, I think it has more rewatch value than the playoff performances of all of the contestants that advanced that episode

• Like 4

Please add me.

Β 

I haven't been super active this season, but I caught up on all the Playoffs performances on YouTube, and I'm at a loss for words. I genuinely cannot understand how someone can give a performance that perfect, just pitch-perfect and nuanced and absolutely gorgeous... and then immediately go home afterwards.

Β 

Like, I've been sitting here thinking that it would be an absolute delight if the show could figure out some way to shoehorn her back in with a sudden Wildcard or something, like they did with Damien in Season 7. And then let her pick whichever coach she wants, because Chance clearly doesn't see what the rest of us see in her.

Β 

I'm both in awe of her talent, and absolutely floored. I'm still shocked.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bouli said:

Please add me.

Β 

I haven't been super active this season, but I caught up on all the Playoffs performances on YouTube, and I'm at a loss for words. I genuinely cannot understand how someone can give a performance that perfect, just pitch-perfect and nuanced and absolutely gorgeous... and then immediately go home afterwards.

Β 

Like, I've been sitting here thinking that it would be an absolute delight if the show could figure out some way to shoehorn her back in with a sudden Wildcard or something, like they did with Damien in Season 7. And then let her pick whichever coach she wants, because Chance clearly doesn't see what the rest of us see in her.

Β 

Honestly any of the other coaches would have advanced her ... which is just crazy

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bouli said:

Please add me.

Β 

Β 

Β 

You are added!

Β 

We just reached 20 fans on this thread!

Do you guys think Kala could have made finals?

Β 

It could have also been a strategic decision for Chance to not advance Kala. Sorelle seems to be the most popular member on his team and male rnb singers tend to make it further than indie girls.

Β 

If that is in fact the reasoning, Not sure if that would make her elimination better or worse tbh..

Edited by Hsamid

18 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

It could have also been a strategic decision for Chance to not advance Kala. Sorelle seems to be the most popular member on his team and male rnb singers tend to make it further than indie girls.

Β 

If that is in fact the reasoning, Not sure if that would make her elimination better or worse tbh..

Β 

I don't think Chance has any concept of The Voice strategy so I'm not so sure about that theoryΒ :haha:

Β 

18 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

Β 

If that is in fact the reasoning, Not sure if that would make her elimination better or worse tbh.

Β 

wait why'd it quote twice i can't remove it now nvm this

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

Β 

I mean, I think she would’ve had a better chance than Gina at this point

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

Β 

I think she could have made it. I don’t think she would have been Top 3, but she is more reliable to give a strong performance than some of the people that made Semis

7 hours ago, nytsch said:

I mean, I think she would’ve had a better chance than Gina at this point

I'm guessing the numbers don't favour Gina or something?

5 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I think she could have made it. I don’t think she would have been Top 3, but she is more reliable to give a strong performance than some of the people that made Semis

True, but we know that being consistently one of the best is no gaurentee of making the finale though.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

I'm guessing the numbers don't favour Gina or something?

True, but we know that being consistently one of the best is no gaurentee of making the finale though.Β 

Β 

I think Kala is a bit more experienced and less nervous than Gina is

Β 

Either way, I feel like Kala could have potentially made it given how well received she's been across the board

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 9:23 AM, Cookie73 said:

Chance might be my least favorite coach in the history of the show. But yeah, Kala did not deserve to be treated like fodder by everyone this season. Looking at the spoiler thread, I had no idea that she was going to be one of my favorite contestants this season, but she kept on delivering and is now on my list of the most robbed playoff contestants of all time for meΒ 

I know right. Its on the level of Emily Luther robbery for meΒ 

Β 

But she definitely now has so many fans who adore her and support her so she's gonna do have a good careerΒ 

Don't know if it's just me but if Chance had chosen her,I actually think she could make the finale and even potentially be in the Top2 with Gina.Β 

Β 

It would have been so awesome to see two artists from the same OG team and battle partners nonetheless, be the last two standing.

Β 

Gina might still beat her in that case idk which doesn't matter much anywayΒ 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

Don't know if it's just me but if Chance had chosen her,I actually think she could make the finale and even potentially be in the Top2 with Gina.Β 

Β 

It would have been so awesome to see two artists from the same OG team and battle partners nonetheless, be the last two standing.

Β 

Gina might still beat her in that case idk which doesn't matter much anywayΒ 

That would be so cool. If they did playoffs regularly Kala def would have made it with Sorelle. Ray probably would have been the least voted for contestant on Chance's team lol. btw ADD ME PLZ

33 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

That would be so cool. If they did playoffs regularly Kala def would have made it with Sorelle. Ray probably would have been the least voted for contestant on Chance's team lol. btw ADD ME PLZ

Added!

• Like 1