Jump to content

πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ±πŸΎβ€’ kala banham fan thread β€’πŸΎπŸ±πŸˆβ€β¬›


allistr

Recommended Posts

β€’ kala banham fan threadΒ β€’ Β 
Instagram|YouTubeΒ TikTok

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

Song covers:

Β 

https://youtu.be/XQNlYVknqyE

(Almost Is Never Enough - Ariana Grande, Nathan Sykes)

Β 

https://youtu.be/XWY8Y9xBBps

(I Want You Anyway - Jon McLaughlin)

Β 

https://youtu.be/8cKkzctAx0I

(My Everything - "unoriginal original song")
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

Song suggestions:
At Seventeen - Janis IanΒ 

Explosions -Β Ellie Goulding

Falling Asleep at the Wheel - Holly Humberstone

Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine

Β Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

Say "add me" if you want to be added.
Fan list:
1. Ottoxxx
2. nytsch

3. Persy

4. erik g
5. Mohammad
6. jarmon
7. VintageVoice

8. Cookie73

9. season1

10. QueenKalie

11. StarWalker1
12. Hsamid

13. FloorWax
14. Gustavo527
15. Stacey.

16. istersay
17. Someone648

18. thevoicefan

19. AliXRose
20. Maxwell

21. Bouli

22. MILO JAY

Edited by allistr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, nytsch said:

Add me! Her BA was really good

Β 

Am I allowed to put spoilers in a fan thread? Or how do you make spoiler tags on this site lol

Added!Β 

Also, It's fine to put spoilers here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In that case, I'm really looking forward to her voice on Skinny LoveΒ :wub:

Β 

Also, for some reason I thought she was eliminated sooner but we'll at least get 3 more performances from her! (2 solo)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, nytsch said:

In that case, I'm really looking forward to her voice on Skinny LoveΒ :wub:

Β 

Also, for some reason I thought she was eliminated sooner but we'll at least get 3 more performances from her! (2 solo)

Yeah, I can sense that the battle would be very even since Gina and Kala's tones could mash well, maybe some kind of "Addison-Karli" level of even.

And hopefully, all her performances are goodΒ :yes:Β Really hyped for My Funny Valentine

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I feel like I can hear her voice on this, it’s a very sad song if you listen to the lyrics, and if she wants to go more modern indie girl she could give us some Ellie Goulding/Holly Humberstone too. But something like this, 70s folky vibe would be cool imo.

Β 

I know her run in the show is already complete but even for an off show cover or something!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, nytsch said:


I feel like I can hear her voice on this, it’s a very sad song if you listen to the lyrics, and if she wants to go more modern indie girl she could give us some Ellie Goulding/Holly Humberstone too. But something like this, 70s folky vibe would be cool imo.

Β 

I know her run in the show is already complete but even for an off show cover or something!

Β 

Β 

Nvm

Edited by Ottoxxx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, nytsch said:


I feel like I can hear her voice on this, it’s a very sad song if you listen to the lyrics, and if she wants to go more modern indie girl she could give us some Ellie Goulding/Holly Humberstone too. But something like this, 70s folky vibe would be cool imo.

Β 

I know her run in the show is already complete but even for an off show cover or something!

I haven't heard that song before, so I will take a listen once I got home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

I haven't heard that song before, so I will take a listen once I got home.

Β 

Fwiw, I didn't know this until I just looked it up, but Carly Rae Jepsen also did this when she was in Canadian Idol:

Β 

Β 

Her vibe back then was more folky/indie girl, so it makes sense imo.

Β 

EDIT: Not a very good rendition (just watched the whole thing lol), but also poor sound quality probably plays a role.

Edited by nytsch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now that I mentioned them lol, also suggest:

Β 

Ellie Goulding - Explosions

Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep at the Wheel

Β 

Also Kala if you are reading this, pls post more cat pics lol (sorry I am a cat person)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nytsch said:

Now that I mentioned them lol, also suggest:

Β 

Ellie Goulding - Explosions

Holly Humberstone - Falling Asleep at the Wheel

Β 

Also Kala if you are reading this, pls post more cat pics lol (sorry I am a cat person)

Added!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • allistr changed the title to πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ±β€’ kala banham fan thread β€’πŸ±πŸˆβ€β¬›
  • allistr changed the title to πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ±πŸΎβ€’ kala banham fan thread β€’πŸΎπŸ±πŸˆβ€β¬›

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...