American Idol S21 Auditions Episode 3 Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

That is correct. 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Yeah that was him. And lol yeah I don't know.... sometimes good singers don't make it through.  I don't think he was any worse than some of those that made it through in past episodes. :haha: 

sad! it's ok i mean i'm rooting for the women so that's what matters! /joking /lighthearted

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

wait is mikey that dude who sang that song with the lyric "Cold as ice" bc y'all didn't seem to like him and it seems he didn't make it to hollywood but i thought he was so good based on what i saw ?? 

he was wayyy to cheesy + lenient on his mom

did not watch The Voice when We was on . her speaking voice is so different than her singing voice . best performance so far tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

tbh good plan because i feel like american idol loves growth arcs and although her audition was already incredible, i know based on the voice she can do eveeeeen more

actually i think its less of a growth arc and more of a song choice thing. i think with the right song choices, she'll be able to show off her voice even more

1 minute ago, hazuki said:

yea I've read that but i don't watch The Vomit, only see clips of here and there lmao 

Oooh okay, I wasn't sure if you heard of her or not as I figured you didn't watch that show. :haha: