Weekly Rank the Survivors: 44

Alex95

8 rankings this episode!

Episode 9:

1. Carolyn Wiger (=) - 2.6

2. Frannie Marin (=) - 3.5

3. Jaime Lynn Ruiz (=) - 4.3

4. Carson Garrett (+4) - 4.8

5. Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt (+2) - 5.0 (Higher than Yam Yam 4/8 times, peak position #2)

6. Yam Yam Arocho (-1) - 5.0 (Higher than Heidi 4/8 times, peak position #3)

7. Danny Massa (-3) - 5.3

8. Lauren Harpe (-2) - 7.0

9. Kane Fritzler (=) - 7.6

Episode 10 ranking will go until Wednesday, May 10th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the one voted out this episode, in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 44 (Episode 10 Ends 5/10 8pm)

I'll do votes for both the last two weeks just because I like to have them on record. :haha: 

Week 9:

1. Carolyn (=)

2. Frannie (+2)
3. Yam Yam (-1)
4. Carson (-1)
5. Jaime (+2)
6. Lauren (-1)
7. Heidi (+1)
8. Danny (-2)
9. Kane (+1)

Week 10:

1. Carolyn (=)

2. Frannie (=)
3. Jaime (+2)
4. Yam Yam (-1)
5. Carson (-1)
6. Lauren (=)
7. Heidi (=)
8. Danny (=)

59 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'll do votes for both the last two weeks just because I like to have them on record. :haha: 

Week 9:

1. Carolyn (=)

2. Frannie (+2)
3. Yam Yam (-1)
4. Carson (-1)
5. Jaime (+2)
6. Lauren (-1)
7. Heidi (+1)
8. Danny (-2)
9. Kane (+1)

Since I haven’t posted the results yet I’ll add this in :yes: 

• Thanks 1

1. Danny - Go Danny!

2. Heidi - She's holding onto that idol until she needs it.

3. Jaime - very nice girl. I hope she and Carson can patch it up.

4. Carson - He's very clever, but I think he's really battling for second place.

5. Carolyn - She was always the boss on her own tribe, and she's been less interesting since the merge. I guess she doesn't like playing second fiddle.

6. Yam Yam - I guess I've been too hard on him.

7. Frannie - Brings all the women on reward, and immediately goes after Danny, after everything he's done for her. 😢

8. Lauren - Somebody has to be last, and she has no personality, but doesn't really have a backbone either.

8 rankings this episode!

Episode 10:

1. Carolyn Wiger (=) - 2.4

2. Jaime Lynn Ruiz (+1) - 3.3

3. Frannie Marin (-1) - 4.0

4. Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt (+1) - 4.3

5. Carson Garrett (-1) - 5.3 (Higher than Yam Yam 4/8 times, peak position #3)

6. Yam Yam Arocho (=) - 5.3 (Higher than Carson 4/8 times, peak position #4)

7. Danny Massa (=) - 5.6

8. Lauren Harpe (=) - 6.0

Episode 11 ranking will go until Wednesday, May 17th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the one voted out this episode, in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 44 (Episode 11 Ends 5/17 8pm)

1. Danny - Carolyn knew she had to get him out.

2. Heidi - She'll probably make it to the end and not win

3. Carolyn - You can't fault her for doing what she had to do, and in defense of her allies, no less.

4. Jaime - very likable. She might win.

5. Carson - I don't know how he's going to convince the jury to let him win. He's been such a follower, despite his confessionals to the contrary.

6. Lauren - I don't like her no-nonsense attitude. Just because you never smile, doesn't make you clever or brave or respectable, or anything else deserving of a win.

7. Yam Yam - Total idiot. Watch him turn on Carolyn, make it to the end, and get no votes whatsoever, not even from Carolyn.

8 rankings this episode!

Episode 11:

1. Carolyn Wiger (=) - 2.1

2. Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt (+2) - 3.3

3. Jaime Lynn Ruiz (-1) - 4.1

4. Carson Garrett (+1) - 4.3

5. Yam Yam Arocho (+1) - 4.4

6. Danny Massa (+1) - 4.6

7. Lauren Harpe (+1) - 5.3

Episode 12 ranking will go until Wednesday, May 24th at 8 pm.

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 44 (Episode 12 Ends 5/24 8pm)