The Challenge: World Championship (Premieres 3/8)

Alex95

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

While Troy & Amber would've beasted this final idk if they would make it there. They would've struggled in these eliminations that Kaycee was able to dominate, especially if Amber had to do a hall brawl against Emily.

Fair point. Although they did have the numbers so maybe the elimination order would have been different. But who knows I guess. I'll give the challenge one for more season otherwise it's probably getting dropped. If a season that has Cassidy, Michele, Alyssa L etc can't keep me interested then the show is probably a rip for me.

It felt so odd having the actual final be just one episode, as I'm so used to them being 2 episodes or last season's 3 episodes. But I guess this was to make up for that overly long final last time. :dead: 

Congrats to Jordan & Kaz on winning. I didn't have a team I was really rooting for to win so I was likely going to be fine with whatever happened. I did like/enjoy Kaz for the most part so I'm happy for her winning here. I do like Jordan more times than not (at least more recently) so I'm cool with him winning. Plus he's gonna use his money for a great/important cause (or so I think as they showed footage of him helping out in Ukraine), so I'm good with that too.

I'm actually pretty shocked about Tori & Danny getting 2nd. They were a hot mess team that couldn't agree on anything strategically so them getting 2nd is honestly a win for them. Though it would have been even more hilarious had they actually won. :haha: 

Kaycee & Troy getting 3rd was also kinda surprising. I often underestimated them for being a newer and a smaller team (well Troy being a smaller guy) but they proved themselves to be strong in eliminations that I thought they would have done better here. But Kaycee gasing out messed things up for them. I wasn't too upset about that.

I was sad for Theo & Sarah when Theo twisted his ankle and they had to bow out. :( Like others have said in here, I'm sure they would have done really well in this final. I could have seen them finishing 2nd. Such a shame for Theo and I felt bad for him there. :( I loved how supportive and concerned Sarah was for him though.