The Challenge: World Championship (Premieres 3/8)

Alex95

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

Y tho.

I genuinely haven’t seen a single ounce of personality in all the seasons she’s played. 😭

I’m writing to MTV. :angry:

She was known as furniture during her time on Big Brother. As bland and boring as a person can be.

Edited by jarmon
  • Haha 1

On 3/22/2023 at 5:55 AM, Alex95 said:

I figured she might not want to return since going back to The Challenge might be A Lot since that was where she spent the most time with Bear, but apparently she and Theo were in the running for Rides or Dies and got cut. The producers wanted Kaycee & Kenny over Theo & Georgia??? Give me a break!

Whhatttt? That can't be for real.... can it? :dead: But then again, it's not shocking as the producers can make some bad decisions. :haha: 

I enjoyed the latest episode for some/most of the part. 

I agree that the challenges were fun. It was nice seeing different challenges. I do like how the MVPs want to try to change up the game and hopefully they can because it was boring seeing the same teams voted into the elimination once again. :( I'm glad KellyAnne & Tristan got spared from going in, but that was probably through/due to Zara wanting to keep her UK team in tact, which makes total sense. Hopefully the voting process changes next week.

I feel like the Danny & Tori rivalry is starting to brew up and I'm looking forward to seeing more of that. :giggle: 

Aww I was sad seeing Nia & Rodrigo go. :( I do like seeing how much Nia has grown since her earlier years on the show. I know she hasn't done amazingly since her comeback (well she did the previous All-Stars season), but I just always want to root for her and want to see her do well. ❤️ Rodrigo also seemed nice and likable... and I liked him from the little bit we saw. It's sad but expected seeing Argentina targeted yet again and now it's just down to one MVP from Argentina. 

The MVPs are GIVING :wub::wub::wub:. Grant, Sarah, Danny, and Emily spent the entire episode just clowning Tori, Wes, Jordan, and Bananas I am beyond obsessed with this alliance. I'm glad Kiki and Troy recognize they are on the bottom of the alliance, but I am gonna need Kiki & Darrell to not do anything cute and just throw Jordan & Kaz into the elimination. Tbf I completely understand and respect Tori not wanting to throw Jordan in right now. But it's so nice seeing her not get her way for a change.

While I'm a bit annoyed at the cliffhanger, I appreciate how every single relationship and plan was really highlighted in the episode. I'm okay with cliffhangers if I feel they're justified and I don't think there was anything from the episode that could get cut. We had Bananas plan to throw two Australian teams in. We had Danny's plan to throw an Australian pawn in with Jordan & Kaz. We saw Jodi and KellyAnne in the middle debating which side to go with. We saw Ben being a spineless little coward.

Ben & Kaycee - God do they suck so much. All the US & AUS MVPs saying f*ck their legends and then Ben decides he's gonna ride their coattails and not make a move. It's just like Winners at War. Can we stop inviting him to reality tv? He's just such a pathetic waste of space.

Benja & Jodi - So glad to see them work their way up from the bottom. I'm glad Jodi realizes she had nothing to gain from Bananas alliance and went with the Aussies. This is my favorite Jodi season so far, I hope she keeps delivering.

Danny & Tori - Danny's f*cking great. I thought he was so boring on Survivor and The Challenge USA, I can't believe how much he's delivering. Tori slowly losing her mind realizing she's stuck with someone determined to destroy all her connections is the funnest she has been since WOTW2.

Emily & Yes - Still obsessed with this pairing. Emily is delivering hard (the scene of her and Sarah making fun of the Tori & Jordan engagement had me shrieking :dead:). Yes getting one up on Wes has me so excited, I'm praying he can outlast him :wub:

Grant & Jonna - Omg Grant?! I haaaated him so much on the AUS show I can't believe how great he is here now that he's dragging people like Tori & Bananas. Still love Jonna, this is still my favorite pairing of the season.

Justine & Bananas - Bananas sucks. Justine is there.

Kaz & Jordan - Jordan sucks. Kaz is there.

Kiki & Darrell - Another amazing pairing. I was so glad to see them win today's daily. These people need to start putting respect on Kiki's name! Imma need her to do the right thing and send Kaz & Jordan into the elimination.

Sarah & Theo - This is the most I've enjoyed Sarah since Cagayan? She has always had my respect as a player since Game Changers so I'm not surprised to see her playing the game hard here.

Tristan & KellyAnne - I hate that they went to the Bananas alliance, but I also get it with Tristan connected to the UK girls and Jonna having burnt KellyAnne. I'm still rooting for them.

Troy & Amber - Amber saying she's been sick for weeks....what are the odds she's pregnant already and she's gonna get DQ'd 🤦‍♂️. I hope that's not the case because I love the Kiki & Darrell and Troy & Amber alliance so much.

Zara & Wes - Lmaoooooo Wes just played himself :dead:. This is the opportunity to send them home, it better work!

King Danny. :wub: And Sarah is  surprisingly likable this season. Hopefully Darrell and Kiki do the right thing and don't throw either Jodi or Kelly Anne down there in elimination. Jordan and Kaz would be the best choice but I'd also be fine with Bananas and Justine, Grant and Jonna, or Ben and Kaycee.

I did not think I would be rooting for Wes & Zara in that elimination until Kaycee & Ben got threw in :dead:. I cannot believe we could’ve lost them there! Wes & Zara are no big loss though.

Jonna & Grant on the other hand, really devestating to lose them here. Arguably the star team of the season. Especially losing them by medevac. But at least Jonna’s flawless record since her return stays alive :wub:

I was happy for KellyAnne & Tristan winning that daily! I figured they were one of the weaker teams left, so glad to see them holding their own. Hopefully them and Jodi & Benja can continue flying under the radar.

Danny and Sarah are continuing to deliver. Glad to see Sarah not giving Bananas the time of the day. The vets are just fuming that they’re not mute sidekicks like Kaz or Justine.

Oooh lmaoo this season is so full of some fun drama, I'm loving it! :dead:

I was not expecting Darrell & Kiki to say Ben & Kacycee for the elimination but I absolutely love that they did so! :giggle: Ugh at that point I was rooting for Wes & Zara so I'm really sad that hey couldn't pull out the win. :( Ugh why did Kaycee have to be so strong with those weights? :dead: I mostly feel meh about Kaycee but I was especially wanting Ben to go for how he played the MVPs sooo ugh that he didn't go. :/ I did really like Wes' classy exit towards the MVPs though.

Omgg and whoa how have the tables have turned now - KellyAnne & Tristan winning the daily challenge by just 1 second! :omg: And Grant & Jonna come in last and in the elimination. I never would have pictured this 4 weeks ago. 😮

I was loving the arguments this episode. Omgg Bananas vs. Sarah! :dead: Then also David vs. Theo! :dead:

Ahhh it was so sad and heartbreaking seeing Grant injure himself in that daily challenge and how he's unable to compete now. :( I feel so bad for him but also feel so bad Jonna having to go out like this. It's shocking to see her go out like this after two wins. :broken: But she was in high spirits and so supportive of Grant, which was great to see. ❤️ They were a great partnership and I did really enjoy them overall. :yes: But wow, this is also a HUGE shakeup in the game as they were such a dominant pair. I'm curious to see how everything changes going forward.

Yass KellyAnne queen! Loved seeing her rally the numbers and get Bananas out. I can't believe how good the boot order has been this season! We just gotta get rid of Ben & Kaycee and Jordan & Kaz and I'll truly be happy with however the rest of the season goes. Bananas was being such a baby whining to Justine in the club while KellyAnne, Jodi, Troy, and Kiki were just having the time of their life :wub:. This is the first time in Challenge history KellyAnne has outlasted Bananas. This is probably her best season since like Ruins? So proud of her!

Very nervous about the preview for next week with Tristan, Amber, and Ben all looking sick. Hopefully we can get rid of Ben and that's it :ph34rwave:. I'm still worried about Amber and that damn baby lmao. I'm fully expecting her to find out she's pregnant and have to dq. Would hardly be the first time that's happened on this show.

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 2

Also can we discuss the Ben and Sarah relationship? As much as I don't care for them, the deterioration of their relationship from Winners at War to now is fascinating. From being a tight duo on WAW and Ben going as far as to essentially quit at the final five in order to help Sarah to now where they just hate each other and want nothing more than to see the other one eliminated is so wild to me. It's not like they got in some huge blowout fight, they just turned against each other and turned against each other hard. I wonder if they're cool off the show...

• Like 1

The gasp I let out when Ben & Kaycee left could probably have been heard across town...only for my hopes and dreams to be ruined two seconds later by Amber quitting :dead:. Damn Amber and her big heart! Though obviously she made the right choice cause thank God she wasn't bungee jumping pregnant :dead:. Sucks for Ben to go out like that, but I'm glad he's gone. Now Kaycee & Troy get to be the competently boring team.

Star of the show Kellyanne continues to shine. Getting her second daily win with her sick partner :wub:. Being unable to convince him to stay so Kaz has to convince him, only for them to target Kaz & Jordan immediately at the daily :wub:. Really sucks that they lost Jodi & Benja on their winning day, such an unlucky break for Jodi & Benja during that daily.

The voting was really confusing. Emily and Kiki turning on each other was inevitable, but there wasn't much buildup there. I thought they would at least wait till Jordan & Kaz was gone or something. Their names not coming up at all was surprising since everyone was talking about what a big threat they are last week. Maybe losing that last daily lowered their threat level idk.

Obviously I was rooting for Jodi & Benja in that elimination. Would've been great to lose Troy & Kaycee there, but they dominated that elimination. I think the language barrier definitely hurt Jodi & Benja, but based on the edit there was really no beating Troy & Kaycee no matter what.

Can't believe we're already down to 7 teams left! This has definitely been my favorite Challenge season in years and I'm hoping they can stick the landing.

1. Tristan & Kellyanne

2. Kiki & Darrell

3. Emily & Yes

4. Danny & Tori

5. Sarah & Theo

6. Troy & Kaycee

7. Kaz & Jordan

Oooh I fell a bit behind so catching up on the episodes I missed and posting my thoughts below.

Ooh lmao wow Episode 7 was kinda crazy. Team USA tried to get back together but that faltered and the other sides teamed up against Team USA. :shock: That was a great power move from KellyAnne to betray them there. And ugh Ben is still so snaky. Though I get him not wanting the vote to go to a stalemate as he and Kaycee were down there once before so I get that. 

But ahhh Bananas/Justine, this was a tough one. I love Justine and wanted her to win the elimination solely for her, but then as a team I guess I like Jordan/Kaz more? And then I would be totally fine with Bananas going. And yeah I was fine with Bananas going, but ugh sad to lose Justine. I kinda hate that she was attached to Bananas as that always put a negative big target on her. :( I'm hoping to see her on another challenge season soon as she's a strong competitior and I'll always be rooting for her. ❤️

Then Episode 8, gahh some of that was really rough to watch (especially at the start).... with Ben, Amber and Tristan all being sick. Gosh I felt really bad for Ben - he was really sick and had to be taken to the hospital. I wonder what happened as it seemed he got sick suddenly. :unsure: I didn't care for Ben/Kaycee asa team but I feel bad for them going out this way. :( But then awww Amber not feeling well, quitting so Kaycee can stay in the game and be with Troy. 😢 That was sweet and thoughtful of her. But she made the right decision, as she found out  that she is pregnant. 😮 I kinda had a feeling with hearing about her pregnancy recently that her sickness led to it being this. 😮 I'm sad to see her go out like this but so happy for her happy news. ❤️ I really loved Amber & Troy's friendship! ❤️

I'm really happy for Tristan & KellyAnne pulling out another win. But ughh things really went terrible for them with their allies being in the elimination and having to choose between teams they work with. I kinda had a feeling that would happen with them winning, Benja/Jodi being last and Amber not being in the game anymore. :(

Aww I'm sad for Benja & Jodi losing that elimination. :( Ugh they have been such underdogs/targets with their backs against the wall so unfairly. I'm glad they were able to make it this far as I did not think they would have made it to this point. I guess of that elimination, I was rooting for Kaycee & Troy to go - but I was happy for Troy to win, at least. He's so nice and rootable. And yeah he & Kaycee did well under pressure.

LMAOO Tori & Danny are probably the hottest mess team ever on The Challenge. They never see eye to eye on anything, omg. :dead: Poor Danny can't get rid of one of Tori's numberse indirectly like he's been wishing for these last two eliminations. But I have been enjoying their hot mess drama this season. :haha:

I mean there's only two or three episodes left :dead:. I saw sad to see Kellyanne & Tristan go here, but I'm also really happy for Kiki & Darrell. Kiki is now 4-0 in eliminations between both her seasons :wub:. I'm hoping they can continue to hang on and reach that final.

Amber leaving definitely killed all the momentum the underdogs had. Troy easily went to Kaycee's alliance with no argument. I'm very worried for Kiki & Darrell and Yes & Emily reaching the final, but all it takes is a daily or elimination win. It doesn't help that those two teams would likely target each other due to Kiki and Emily's rivalry even though they need each other more than ever right now :dead:.

• Like 1

Ugh, this episode was super frustrating with Darrell & Kiki and KellyAnne & Tristan being in the bottom (well D&K were) elimination against each other battling it out. :broken: I think it took for that to happen to realize they were my Top 2 teams this season so I was gonna be equally sad and happy no matter what.

I am really happy for Darrell & Kiki pulling out the win. But then also really sad for KellyAnne & Tristan. :( But honestly, I'm really proud and happy with how KellyAnne & Tristan did in this game. They were legit underdogs and had their backs up against the wall since Episode 1 (or 2 technically?). I expected them to not do well in challenges and be out fairly soon. But they've won an elimination, two daily challenges and have far exceeded my expectations. Plus, I do love their friendship and how well they worked together. :yes: I'm sad things fell apart for them these last few episodes, but I'm glad they made it this far as I did not think they would have.

I also felt bad for Kaz being forced to put KellyAnne & Tristan in there too. :( I wish she could have warned Tristan beforehand even though he probably knew they were going on, but alas. I'm sure they'll be fine on the outside.

Like Alex said, I am hoping that Darrell & Kiki can hang in there and make it to the final. I'll definitely will be rooting for them to win.

Curious to see the drama amongst the other teams. Though it was nice seeing Tori & Danny finally getting along though it was at the expense of my favorite teams. :dead:

Amber quitting was sad. Jodi & Benja getting eliminated in the same episode hurt. KellyAnne & Tristan leaving right after stung. And now Kiki & Darrell out next...how did everything after Ben getting medevaced turn so darksided :dead:. Welp I guess I'm Team Yes & Emily? I really think they'll be the next team out though :dead:

This whole friendship game between Tori, Jordan, and Kaycee is such bad tv. Jordan and Tori expecting Kaz and Danny to volunteer for elimination just because they didn't want to say Kaycee's name was so????

Edited by Alex95

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Amber quitting was sad. Jodi & Benja getting eliminated in the same episode hurt. KellyAnne & Tristan leaving right after stung. And now Kiki & Darrell out next...how did everything after Ben getting medevaced turn so darksided :dead:. Welp I guess I'm Team Yes & Emily? I really think they'll be the next team out though :dead:

This whole friendship game between Tori, Jordan, and Kaycee is such bad tv. Jordan and Tori expecting Kaz and Danny to volunteer for elimination just because they didn't want to say Kaycee's name was so????

Yeah it's really the darkest timeline. 

Lmao I can't believe all of Jordan, Tori, and Kaycee are in ANOTHER final but I'm also not surprised at all. That's just the way this show is gonna be as long as they keep casting these people. Emily & Yes were the last team I remotely gave a shit about both people.

Don't even care who wins, I guess I'm just gonna be happy to see people lose. I'm rooting for Troy & Kaycee to lose the most. They've been pissing me off ever since they got partnered together. Then Jordan & Kaz. Kaz is still boring and Jordan still sucks. How do you let Jordan only face one elimination and he wasn't even voted in, he just placed last at the daily! Then Tori & Danny. Danny's great so I'll be happy for him if he wins, but Tori sucks so seeing her lose would be great. So I suppose I'm rooting for Theo & Sarah by default :dead:

Just finished watching the latest episode a little earlier. Ahh yeah it does feel kinda repetitive of having all of Kaycee, Jordan & Tori in the final together once again. :dead: 

Hmmm yeah I knew I would be feeling indifferent and not super hardcore rooting for any team when KellyAnne & Tristan and Darrell & Kiki left back to back, as those were the two teams I was most invested in and rooting for. :broken: So I was already checked out of the season after that.

I liked Yes & Emily but wasn't really invested in them. I wasn't too upset about them going but I felt bad for Emily for how she took losing that last Hall Brawl battle against Kaycee. :( She has done really well this season so to just miss the final definitely must hurt. :broken: 

Hmm and yeah I'm also not really sure who to root for. I'll just be watching as a casual viewer, lol.

Welp it's over. Considering the past few finals this was decent enough I suppose. Jordan & Kaz dominated, obviously. Everyone saw that coming from a mile away, which is why they should've been in more than one elimination.

I was surprised to see Kaycee gas out though. I thought Total Madness was a fluke and she'd actually be good in finals but maybe it was SLA that was the fluke.

I wonder how Theo & Sarah would've done if Theo didn't twist his ankle. He did so well in WOTW, which I still think was the hardest final ever, so as long as Sarah could hold her own I thought they could win. Especially since this final was so endurance heavy. But on the other hand Jordan is just simply the GOAT.

Overall I still liked the season. It definitely fell off after the great Bananas & Justine elimination, but the first half of the season was pretty much better than anything we've gotten in a few seasons.

All-Stars 4 should be next and I've got high hopes based on the cast so hopefully The Challenge can make a comeback.

Jordan and Kaz seemed like the obvious winners and that's what ended up happening. I ended up liking Kaz so I am happy for Kaz, she chose her partner very Wisely. :giggle:Jordan is Jordan not really a fan of him but thanks for helping Kaz get a W I guess. Sucks for Sarah and Theo that he got hurt because they might have been competitive although I have my doubts that they would have beaten Kaz and Jordan. I figured Kaycee would flame out spectacularly again so that wasn't too shocking to see that happen again. Troy's game ended when Amber found out that she was pregnant. Amber's strength is endurance so she would have been a much better partner for him than Kaycee was. Danny and Tori are well Danny and Tori and they kinda got second by default. :dead:

23 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Jordan and Kaz seemed like the obvious winners and that's what ended up happening. I ended up liking Kaz so I am happy for Kaz, she chose her partner very Wisely. :giggle:Jordan is Jordan not really a fan of him but thanks for helping Kaz get a W I guess. Sucks for Sarah and Theo that he got hurt because they might have been competitive although I have my doubts that they would have beaten Kaz and Jordan. I figured Kaycee would flame out spectacularly again so that wasn't too shocking to see that happen again. Troy's game ended when Amber found out that she was pregnant. Amber's strength is endurance so she would have been a much better partner for him than Kaycee was. Danny and Tori are well Danny and Tori and they kinda got second by default. :dead:

While Troy & Amber would've beasted this final idk if they would make it there. They would've struggled in these eliminations that Kaycee was able to dominate, especially if Amber had to do a hall brawl against Emily.