👑𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐡 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝👑

allistr

Ok but can we talk about how excited I am to hear her cover one of my all time favorite voice alums?

I probably call NOIVAS my snowflake going forward because he's my favorite who's still competing but honestly, I feel like it could be Manasseh too, I just have to see the performances. Shame she didn't get a KO though.

I'll admit I don't listen to CCM much so I haven't really been following Koryn since the show. But if her musical and vocal style is anything like back then, I'm sure I'll love it.

• Like 2

So this is the song she sang for her PO. Just listening to it for the first time. I know this is Manasseh and not Koryn fan thread, but wow her voice is so perfectly suited for that genre. I don't know Natalie Grant but she was amazing too.

There really is nowhere to hide in that song, but if the spoilers are to be believed then Manasseh indeed did her best with it and gave a powerful performance :heartbounce:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Add me please! She was outstanding! She could honestly make the finale if she keeps singing like that. That was everything I could ask for and I love artists like her. She seems very marketable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allistr said:

Still confused why she only got 1 chair turn lol

Yeah I was expecting her to be a four chair turn based on song choice and audition alone? But I think one chair is what she only needs. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Persy said:

Add me please! She was outstanding! She could honestly make the finale if she keeps singing like that. That was everything I could ask for and I love artists like her. She seems very marketable. 

You're added!

29 minutes ago, Persy said:

Yeah I was expecting her to be a four chair turn based on song choice and audition alone? But I think one chair is what she only needs. 

I guess yeah :wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was an awesome battle! They all did great and Manasseh slayed that! She reminds me of Rose Short in terms of power and emotions. I just want her in that finale. I think the song catered in Manasseh's favor more but it was still a great song for the trio as well. Manasseh won that for me hands down and the trio deserves to move forward too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...