8. Santina

9. Hope

10. Anika

11. Ty

12. Dan

13. Zach

Edited by Solaris

10 hours ago, Rodney said:

What I didn't get was why Dan went through with the backdooring, anyway, even after Santina spelled out to him that they were likely being used by Zach.  Is he some kind of idiot or something?

Ughh yeah, it was really disappointing how Dan went with the backdoor even with Santina telling him that he's being used. :/ I hope it bites Dan for that move - though that can wait as Zach's gotta go first. :dead: 

4 hours ago, jarmon said:

Apparently, he is. All beauty no brain.

Akshar! :dead: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

since no ranking thread.  Here is my ranking of the 13 remaining:

1. Claudia

2. Kuzie

3. Shanaya

4. Jonathan

5. Daniel

6. Vanessa

7. Renee

8. Santina

9. Hope

10. Anika

11. Ty

12. Dan

13. Zach

I still don't know how to properly rank but I think that would be my Bottom 3 as well. :yes: Ty and Dan could switch around depending on the episode, lol.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I still don't know how to properly rank but I think that would be my Bottom 3 as well. :yes: Ty and Dan could switch around depending on the episode, lol.

I hate how Ty treats Claudia.  But I change these 3 around daily.  :haha:

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I hate how Ty treats Claudia.  But I change these 3 around daily.  :haha:

ME TOOO. 😭 I could have liked him if he treated Claudia better / was more aligned with her than Zach. But oh Zach has always been an easy last for me though. :haha: 

• Like 1

Yayy LOVE that Kuzie won HoH this week. :wub: 

Hmm I'm okay with her noms of Santina & Vanessa but don't completely love them. But I don't hate them either. I wish she could have nominated Zach as of course I want him up and gone, lmao. Zach & Ty would have been big but fun nominations but I kinda get Kuzie not putting Ty up. I remember they were close at the start though I don't know if they still are (probably not?). I love how Anika was pushing for that big move though. :wub: Vanessa is probably someone everyone wants up right now with how messy her game has been. I hope she doesn't go as I feel that would kinda be a waste. Then with Santina (who was so ticked off being nominated), she's probably gonna target the girls before most of the guys (though she does seem on board with wanting Zach to go, at least I HOPE so). But I get it as I don't think Santina has Kuzie or the girls best interests in mind for the overall picture.

It's really nice seeing Claudia seeing the light of Ty and realizing he's not good for her game. He's been so cold and distant to her on a game level - which he isn't like that with Zach and Santina. Claudia was never going to be Ty's top priority so she shouldn't make him her top priority.

Ooh and the rogue votes drama was such fun and hilarious drama to watch. :dead: Poor Vanessa can't play off her denying as well as Hope (whom most, if not all of the houseguests haven't even suspected him. :giggle: )

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Yayy LOVE that Kuzie won HoH this week. :wub: 

Hmm I'm okay with her noms of Santina & Vanessa but don't completely love them. But I don't hate them either. I wish she could have nominated Zach as of course I want him up and gone, lmao. Zach & Ty would have been big but fun nominations but I kinda get Kuzie not putting Ty up. I remember they were close at the start though I don't know if they still are (probably not?). I love how Anika was pushing for that big move though. :wub: Vanessa is probably someone everyone wants up right now with how messy her game has been. I hope she doesn't go as I feel that would kinda be a waste. Then with Santina (who was so ticked off being nominated), she's probably gonna target the girls before most of the guys (though she does seem on board with wanting Zach to go, at least I HOPE so). But I get it as I don't think Santina has Kuzie or the girls best interests in mind for the overall picture.

It's really nice seeing Claudia seeing the light of Ty and realizing he's not good for her game. He's been so cold and distant to her on a game level - which he isn't like that with Zach and Santina. Claudia was never going to be Ty's top priority so she shouldn't make him her top priority.

Ooh and the rogue votes drama was such fun and hilarious drama to watch. :dead: Poor Vanessa can't play off her denying as well as Hope (whom most, if not all of the houseguests haven't even suspected him. :giggle: )

Which makes no sense considering him & Roberto did that leg dance thing before Roberto left like lmao it was so obvious

• Haha 1

Ooooh at this latest episode! 

Love that Hope finally got his chance to win the Veto as I know he was wanting to do that last week. But even better that Kuzie changed her target from Santina to Zach and wanting him out. :devilwave: True he hasn't been as annoying this week simply because he couldn't control Kuzie's HoH but he certainly has the first two weeks. Fingers crossed and hoping he goes. 

Although Ty saying and coming up with this thing of having some dirt on Hope that can get him disqualified from the show does not sit right with me. 🤔 I'm scared at whatever this could be. I'm hoping this isn't something that actually gets Hope removed from the game and cancels the eviction.

On the other hand, I'm really sad that Vanessa had to walk from the game. :( I feel like the intensity and stress of the game, especially with the whole rogue drama could have really messed with her to have her withdraw. I'm hoping she's well and okay though.

Oh, damn.

So apparently, Hope had a letter from his girlfriend that he unknowingly brought into the house.  He found it in one of his socks.  Now Zach and Ty, desperate to save the former, basically told on him in the hopes of getting him tossed for cheating.

Will it work?

Answer: No.  Hope is still in the game.

BUT . . . he loses his eviction vote this week and cannot play in the next HoH Competiion.

But to make up for him getting the unapproved letter, each houseguest got a letter from their families.

And what Zach and Ty pulled has them even more on the others' radar.  Almost a certainty that Zach goes almost unanimously.

Wow.  It looks like Zach walked, too.

This must be a record for BB Canada.  Three quitters in one season?  Wow!

Edited by Rodney

27 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Kuzies treatment of Daniel rub me the wrong way.  It’s his vote, let him do what he wants. Not everyone needs to do what the hoh wants 🙄

Kuzie was a bit over the top, but to be fair to her, she was worried about her target not leaving, especially with Hope unable to vote.  Now, if she'd had the time to sit back and think, she'd have been able to count out the votes that she had for Zach to go -- Claudia, Anika, Shanaya, Jonathan, and Renee.  So she was all set no matter how Daniel voted.

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Kuzie was a bit over the top, but to be fair to her, she was worried about her target not leaving, especially with Hope unable to vote.  Now, if she'd had the time to sit back and think, she'd have been able to count out the votes that she had for Zach to go -- Claudia, Anika, Shanaya, Jonathan, and Renee.  So she was all set no matter how Daniel voted.

Then she should have been certain to have the votes for zach.  Before replacement nom

kuzies personality annoyed me this week.  She plays the either my way or the highway game 🙄

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

On the other hand, I'm really sad that Vanessa had to walk from the game. :( I feel like the intensity and stress of the game, especially with the whole rogue drama could have really messed with her to have her withdraw. I'm hoping she's well and okay though.

Yeah big brother is not good for her mental health 

• Sad 1

Just now, FunkyFrankie said:

Then she should have been certain to have the votes for zach.

kuzies personality annoyed me this week.  She plays the either my way or the highway game 🙄

When she made the move, she was certain.  She only got less sure because of the drama that'd happened.  But obviously, Zach quit because he ultimately couldn't get the votes.

And funny.  That sounds like the game Zach played, too, and that Ty will probably keep playing even with his bro gone.

• Like 3

Just now, FunkyFrankie said:

Yeah big brother is not good for her mental health 

Turns out that had nothing to do with her leaving.  She didn't quit.  She was pulled for medical reasons (possibly relating to her alopecia, or possibly something else).  But it's resolved, and she's doing fine.

• Thanks 1