Where can I watch earlier full seasons of the Voice not on YouTube?

Friendofthevoice

17 minutes ago, Friendofthevoice said:

Hi! I’m trying to access season 8 of the voice. My husband was a finalist and I’d love for my young children to watch the whole season. Anyone have a source? 

I know you can find most if not all the performances on YouTube or online in general. But for the episodes themselves I don't know of any place where they might be. But maybe others do and can be more helpful.

• 10 months later...

Hi all,

I was wondering, does anyone know where I can re-watch earlier seasons in full  online  that aren’t available on YouTube, and available for Canadian fans to watch? I’ve seen a few blind auditions, but they end up cutting off before the coaches comments, or just at “who do you pick as your coach”.

it would be nice if they were all released on DVD, and even better (a topic for another thread), if they would do the tour again!

On 2/23/2022 at 4:14 AM, Friendofthevoice said:

Thanks!! I’ll watch there! 
joshua davis is my husband 🥰

I'm sorry if this is random, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your husband's Voice journey during Season 8! I remember him dedicating In My Life for you while you were in the audience. Hope your family is well!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'm sorry if this is random, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your husband's Voice journey during Season 8! I remember him dedicating In My Life for you while you were in the audience. Hope your family is well!

Not MJ just seeing that a year later. :dead:

• Like 1

I would definitely want to have access to any performance from older seasons, even the ones I don’t like, in case I want to watch them at some point (such as watching each performances from a certain round of a particular season). It’s a bummer that a lot of videos are blocked in the USA, such as many videos on The Voice Reupload channel and many videos on Best of Voice channel.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • istersay changed the title to Where can I watch earlier full seasons of the Voice not on YouTube?
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good evening everyone. I've been searching for a while for episodes of The voice of Holland.

They took everything out of the internet after the problems that happend there. It used to be one of my favorites versions of the show, so I just wanted to save the content from extinction lol I found full season 10, but that's it, so if everyone knows where to find anything from any other seasons please let me know

• 3 weeks later...