The Masked Singer Season 9 - Feb 15, 2023

did not expect this result.

• Like 1

Slay, Pentatonix!!!! Kings and queen! :wub: :ohyeah:  Of course I knew it was them all along. :giggle: Ugh did not expect them to be eliminated tonight though and was disappointed... :broken: But that encore performance was everything. :wub: :clap: They are so amazing and showed it every week. I'm so happy they did the show. ❤️ 

And soo beyond happy Macaw made the final 2. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2 That song choice and performance gave me life. :ohyeah: He deserves this so much. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c2

• Like 2

Medusa gets her revenge!

I predicted California Roll's elimination mostly due to duos/groups not making the finales in this show for some reason. With that said, I did think they had the weakest solo performance of the night, and their Battle Royale performance wasn't much better, so it makes sense. I had a feeling they were Pentatonix from the beginning and was happy to see I was right. Their encore performance was epic and really showcased what they do best; I was happy they showed it in its entirety. Finally, I knew they were going to do one more commercial break before unmasking them simply due to how much time they had remaining. :haha:

As for the remaining two, right now I'm giving the edge to Macaw. Medusa has shown great vocals and showmanship, but I feel she does too much sometimes. Macaw, on the other hand, may not have the flair for the dramatics as Medusa, but he has been far more consistent vocally; that tends to do better on the show when it comes down to it.

• Like 1

Oops forgot to post in here earlier. I thought it was a pretty strong performance show and this is a really strong Final 3.

I really loved Medusa's "Take Me to Church" and it gave me chills. :omg: I thought that was really gorgeous. My favorite solo performance this week. Then Macaw was a lot of fun. I didn't expect that performance from him, but I felt it was something he needed to do at this point as he hasn't done a fun upbeat song yet.

Then that brings me to California Roll. I do agree with Crisis in that I was thinking they had the weakest solo round performance this week. It wasn't bad by any means - it was really good but I just preferred Medusa and Macaw this week. I did expect California Roll to be Pentatonix and I thought it was them right from their first performance. :haha: It was great seeing them on the show and especially doing something different here, them singing with backing music. But yeah their encore performance of "Creep" was fantastic.

Hmm the "Runaway Baby" battle royal was fun as I do really love that song. I don't really know who my favorite was that round but I enjoyed what all 3 brought there. The song didn't really suit any of them perfectly but they all did well.

So this final two is Fergie vs. David Archuleta. Or soo that's what I'm thinking. This should be a really fun and exciting final to watch.

:giggle: But okay I'm still surprised the judges still can't get Medusa after all of the performances and clues she's given, lol.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oops forgot to post in here earlier. I thought it was a pretty strong performance show and this is a really strong Final 3.

I really loved Medusa's "Take Me to Church" and it gave me chills. :omg: I thought that was really gorgeous. My favorite solo performance this week. Then Macaw was a lot of fun. I didn't expect that performance from him, but I felt it was something he needed to do at this point as he hasn't done a fun upbeat song yet.

Then that brings me to California Roll. I do agree with Crisis in that I was thinking they had the weakest solo round performance this week. It wasn't bad by any means - it was really good but I just preferred Medusa and Macaw this week. I did expect California Roll to be Pentatonix and I thought it was them right from their first performance. :haha: It was great seeing them on the show and especially doing something different here, them singing with backing music. But yeah their encore performance of "Creep" was fantastic.

Hmm the "Runaway Baby" battle royal was fun as I do really love that song. I don't really know who my favorite was that round but I enjoyed what all 3 brought there. The song didn't really suit any of them perfectly but they all did well.

Hide contents

So this final two is Fergie vs. David Archuleta. Or soo that's what I'm thinking. This should be a really fun and exciting final to watch.

:giggle: But okay I'm still surprised the judges still can't get Medusa after all of the performances and clues she's given, lol.

the second one i am sure of but the first from other predictions i have seen is that it is a lesser known singer.

Bishop Briggs

Edited by jdanton2

Macaw was good .

• Like 1

Medusa started off bad but it ended better.

• Like 1

Macaw was better with his second performance.

Medusa was better with her second performance though Macaw won both rounds.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, istersay said:

wow voting already

they should have had them do a song together like they did in previous weeks.

• Like 1