Jaffy

Can anyone on IDF sing?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Can anyone on IDF sing?

• Yes, I Can
    • No, I Can’t
    • Kinda/Sorta
    • This is a rude question, jerkface

I was thinking of sending a Soundcloud link of me singing to IDF someday. I guess this thread is the perfect opportunity lol. But I’ll have to record something first. And make a Soundcloud account.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I was thinking of sending a Soundcloud link of me singing to IDF someday. I guess this thread is the perfect opportunity lol. But I’ll have to record something first. And make a Soundcloud account.

Can’t wait to hear it. Which famous singer/voice contestant do you sound most like?

I record myself singing and while I'm doing that I feel like i'm slaying, hitting every single note perfectly, flawless vocals, the male whitney houston, chills all over my body and then I listen to the recording and it's a different story💔

Edited by erik g
  • Haha 11

3 hours ago, erik g said:

I record myself singing and while I'm doing that I feel like i'm slaying, hitting every single note perfectly, flawless vocals, the male whitney houston, chills all over my body and then I listen to the recording and it's a different story💔

i rly think i’m sam smith hitting those low notes but i sound terrible when i listen to the voice recording… i IMMEDIATELY delete it afterward

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2

Why does this question sound so passive-aggressive lmao :haha:

Yes, major theatre kid here(even if I haven't been in a play in like over 10 years, and I'm not really a kid, being 30 years old lol)

Although I definitely have some classical training in a few instruments(including my voice, trumpet, and piano) 

If you mean how well, then my mom at least says I have a decent voice(and she doesn't lie, she says it how it is) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i rly think i’m sam smith hitting those low notes but i sound like a donkey when i listen to the voice recording… i IMMEDIATELY delete it afterward

Low notes are the only things i'm decent at😁‼️

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Yes, major theatre kid here(even if I haven't been in a play in like over 10 years, and I'm not really a kid, being 30 years old lol)

Although I definitely have some classical training in a few instruments(including my voice, trumpet, and piano) 

If you mean how well, then my mom at least says I have a decent voice(and she doesn't lie, she says it how it is) 

what would your mom say if you covered “my heart will go on” 👀 

• Haha 12

55 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I know it does lol. Check out the fourth option. 😆

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

what would your mom say if you covered “my heart will go on” 👀 

I'm not naive enough to try to pass off a serious rendition of it in a competition :rofl:

Of course we both like to sing it karaoke-like because we like the song, we both know it probably doesn't sound good though(At best we stay on pitch lmao)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Okay I had nothing to do today so I just made a quick recording. Its not perfect by any means but I'm pretty sure it won't get torn to shreds 😭 Also, pardon the bad guitar playing, I never claimed to be a guitarist too lmao

me singing 🙈

• Like 11

editing to add: CONTENT WARNING — man singing. if you don’t like men singing, then don’t click. i won’t blame u bc i also hate men singing. if u do skip it though just give the post a heart anyway to boost my ego, thanks! 💘

i’ll hop on the bandwagon, i just dug up a video from a few years ago of me singing on my mom’s account. it’s from a party that had a little karaoke machine lol so ignore the background noise: https://youtu.be/p9cnMsA51U4

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Okay I had nothing to do today so I just made a quick recording. Its not perfect by any means but I'm pretty sure it won't get torn to shreds 😭 Also, pardon the bad guitar playing, I never claimed to be a guitarist too lmao

me singing 🙈

You speaking voice and singing voice both are amazing. I loved it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

i’ll hop on the bandwagon, i just dug up a video from a few years ago of me singing on my mom’s account. it’s from a party that had a little karaoke machine lol so ignore the background noise: https://youtu.be/p9cnMsA51U4

Woah damn you're really good! If you went on The Voice I'm sure you'd be loved by quite a few people here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

me singing 🙈

That was great. Your tone reminds me of King Noah Mac.