Who won the KO: S17 Edition

Hsamid

Who won their KO?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Cali Wilson vs Marina Chello

2. 2. Ricky Duran vs Joanna Martinez

3. 3. Gracee Shriver vs Damali Gutierrez

Gracee vs Damali

Damali wasn't perfect, but her performance resonated with me more. Love Gracee's song choice (I'm lowkey a Michelle stan lol), but the performance itself didn't do much for me.

Cali vs Marina

Both good, but I don't feel particularly strong either way. I'd probably go for Marina since I think she showed more vocally and also chose a more interesting song (Wicked Game is kinda overdone imo).

Ricky vs Joanna

Wasn't a fan of Ricky, I found him boring tbh. Like when I knew what song he was singing, I already knew exactly what the performance would sound like. Seems like a cool guy and good guitarist, but I didn't find anything special in that performance at all. With Joanna, I didn't quite get the big deal on her BA, but as time went on she convinced me more. I'd give it to her easily.

• Like 1

Damali has a pretty voice but she’s kinda generic. Gracee at least has a distincy yodel-y tone.

Cali and Marina is about even for me but I voted for Marina because she didn’t deserve to go home.

Preferred Ricky to Joana.

1. Minority here but I preferred Cali. Marina did a great job, and she didn´t deserve to leave, but I was more drawn to Cali´s work.

2. This one´s probably Ricky´s weakest but I still went with him. Never really connected to Joana´s vocals.

3. Damali did great but this one was Gracee´s.

Happy that Marina finally took the lead, i was very uncomfortable seeing her being tied with Cali when she was way better (But it's ok, y'all can have your wrong opinions i guess^_^)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Happy that Marina finally took the lead, i was very uncomfortable seeing her being tied with Cali when she was way better (But it's ok, y'all can have your wrong opinions i guess^_^)

image.jpeg.825f8337f652f43a0c0005887fa94b2f.jpeg
:P

Edited by Daillon

9 hours ago, Jaffy said:

1. Cali by a hair

2. Ricky by a landslide

3. Gracee by a hair

congrats on being wrong 💕💕 /joking /lighthearted

8 hours ago, erik g said:

Marina

Joana

Damali