Which Raspy Blue Eyed Soul Man Do You Prefer

Jaffy

Which Raspy Blue Eyed Soul Man Do You Prefer?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Raspy Blue Eyed Soul Man Do You Prefer?

Todd was always respected here during the season. He was always in the top 4 or 5 in the polls.

As for Mjs, the people in the live blog hated him, but he still won all of the polls there. People may not believe this, but he had 85% of the votes for BA. Joanna was a very distant second. For PO, Glory of Love had more than 40% of the votes, while Summertime only had 14%.

People in the TVLine also loved him even tho Charlie was a Thunderstorm Stan. Charlie gave him C+ Anymore lol, but Todd still had 48% of the votes. Camm and Megan had in the range of 15-20. The biggest shock for me was when Todd had more votes than Thunderstorm in the battles. He had like 42% while Thunderstorm had 37 or 38%.

I personally think that polls are more accurate than any other metric (Polls During the season not after, as during the season there is great participation). On IDF there are like 20-30 people who post their order of performances in rank the performances thread, while poll has a lot more participation. I still remember there were like only 2 or 3 people who used to have Joshua at #1 in the rank the performances thread, but the poll had more than 100 votes, and Joshua did extremely well there.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Todd was always respected here during the season. He was always in the top 4 or 5 in the polls.

As for Mjs, the people in the live blog hated him, but he still won all of the polls there. People may not believe this, but he had 85% of the votes for BA. Joanna was a very distant second. For PO, Glory of Love had more than 40% of the votes, while Summertime only had 14%.

People in the TVLine also loved him even tho Charlie was a Thunderstorm Stan. Charlie gave him C+ Anymore lol, but Todd still had 48% of the votes. Camm and Megan had in the range of 15-20. The biggest shock for me was when Todd had more votes than Thunderstorm in the battles. He had like 42% while Thunderstorm had 37 or 38%.

I personally think that polls are more accurate than any other metric (Polls During the season not after, as during the season there is great participation). On IDF there are like 20-30 people who post their order of performances in rank the performances thread, while poll has a lot more participation. I still remember there were like only 2 or 3 people who used to have Joshua at #1 in the rank the performances thread, but the poll had more than 100 votes, and Joshua did extremely well there.

Vacanti?