Jump to content

Who Will Win Season 23


Jaffy
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jaffy said:

It would actually be a great callback if Dia Frampton came back and won. Blake’s original runner up finally winning.

She wouldn't win lol. She made it far in Season 1 because lack of competence and because the audience of the show wasn't defined back then. But nowadays her ceiling would be Semifinal at best, and i'm being generous

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

She wouldn't win lol. She made it far in Season 1 because lack of competence and because the audience of the show wasn't defined back then. But nowadays her ceiling would be Semifinal at best, and i'm being generous

Would being on Team Blake help at all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

Blake’s country guy in the lives from season 1. He was NOT hyped like Dia.


 

Blake also had Jared Blake (Rock) and Xenia (Pop).

Blake really loved Xenia. His face after her elimination says it all.

 

My favs from s1 are Javier and Xenia.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jaffy said:

Yeah I get that. Also he had a southern rocker named Casey Muessigman in season 3 and dropped him in battles.

 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3hZ0YF0G9c
 

 

 

Blake actually did a decent job getting a variety of artists and genres on his earlier seasons. His first live show team were two indie girls. His first three wins were with a RnB powerhouse male, a former punk-rock chick and a country ingenue. For a while, he actually preferred working with young indie females. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

 

Blake actually did a decent job getting a variety of artists and genres on his earlier seasons. His first live show team were two indie girls. His first three wins were with a RnB powerhouse male, a former punk-rock chick and a country ingenue. For a while, he actually preferred working with young indie females. 

I miss those days.

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it started in season 4 when he 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

I miss those days.

I think it started in season 4, when he paired country with non country except one instance and then only chose the country singer in the battles, even if they were inferior.

 

He should have paired in battles

 

1. Holly Tucker Vs Michelle Raitzin (Country Girls) (Only Correct Pairing)

 

2. Grace Askew Vs Jacqui Sandell (Blues Vs Rock)

 

3. The Swon Brothers Vs Justin Rivers (Country Guys)

 

4. Christian Porter Vs Caroline Glaser (Alternative Pop)

 

5. The Morgan Twins Vs Trevor Davis (Pop/Soul)

 

6. Danielle Bradbery Vs Savannah Berry (Young Country Girls)

 

KO’s

 

1. Danielle Bradbery Vs Holly Tucker (Country Girls)

 

2. Grace Askew Vs Patrick Dodd (Steal Instead Of Taylor Beckham) (Blues) 

 

3. The Morgan Twins Vs The Swon Brothers (Duos)

 

4. Christian Porter Vs Luke Edgemon (Pop Guys)

 

Not eliminating Danielle in KO’S because I don’t think it’s fair to expect him to NEVER have country singers in the playoffs.

 

Also not counting country singers who didn’t turn chairs like Leah Lewis and Julie Roberts.

 

Edited by Jaffy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Blake really loved Xenia. His face after her elimination says it all.

7:09 Blake explains why he saved Xenia instead of Jared or Patrick during season one's live shows.

Xenia talks about Blake and returning to The Voice to perform Silver Bells with him.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, RTV said:

7:09 Blake explains why he saved Xenia instead of Jared or Patrick during season one's live shows.

Xenia talks about Blake and returning to The Voice to perform Silver Bells with him.

 

 

It's funny seeing him so young in that video. Also the just married Miranda part is funny. 😂 But I like his rationale for saving Xenia. He wouldn't have that thought process anymore he would save the guy he thinks could best help him win again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...