Camilla’s Decision In Retrospect

Jaffy

Do you think Camilla could have won with Orlando Menendez if she gave him, say, Devix’s spot, to split the traditional country guy vote with Bryce and the male powerhouse vote with Omar, even though he was underwhelming in the KO’S?

Edited by Jaffy

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t think Orlando was gonna cut it, honestly. 

I was super stunned when she paired him against Morgan. The only time she was ever gonna win over a bro country male over Blake and a four chair turn at that. Like I knew Tanner was gonna beat Marissa in the KO’S even if he forgot all the words.

Where do you think he would have placed if he got Devix or Eric’s spot?

Edited by Jaffy

2 minutes ago, erik g said:

just so yall know i don't actually think he would've won, i just wanted to seem different😍

I was in utter shock when she paired him against Morgan. Like when is a four chair turn bro country guy ever gonna chose Camilla again?

Edited by Jaffy

24 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

idf ratings aren’t a good predictor of who’s gonna win / go far though which is the point of this thread ?

the OP is saying "he underperformed at the KO's" which is the part that i quoted, to which my reply is "Not only in the KO's, he actually underperformed on the other rounds as well" and as proof of that, i used the ratings' thread, to show how most of IDF agrees with me on that statament.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t need to look at the IDF ratings to know the answer to the op’s question is…

No Way Meme GIF

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

i think Orlando would’ve been a better choice over uhhhh Eric votes-wise and I would’ve preferred him to Devix personally.

i recall liking Orlando the most in that knockout too lol but Morgan was the best choice overall

Yeah I think he would have gotten the PV.

Probably not. Still, any of Andrew Igbokidi, Orlando Mendez, or Zach Newbould would have been a smarter decision than taking Eric and/or Devix into the Lives (even if Andrew, Orlando, or Zach weren't necessarily better singers than Devix or Eric). I don't think Camila could've done any better than Morgan though. 

• Like 1

I honestly really liked Orlando's parts in his battle. It's an acquired taste but I thought he sounded pretty cool. The battle itself left a lot to be desired but individually both singers did a very good job.

That's the only performance from him I liked though.

I also thought Andrew, Zach and Sydney had a lot of potential to have a good but not necessarily lengthy run on the show. Vocally I preferred them all to Eric. (Still really like Eric though)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

She clearly didn't know what to do with Orlando. The "Rocketman" song choice in the Battles was quite confusing for me. Had she taken Orlando to the Lives he would have been booted as soon as the T13 started.

What if she let Blake choose his song choices?

In the playoffs, who would be the PV, him, Eric or Kate, assuming Morgan was a lock?

Edited by Jaffy