Let's get to know each other!

Hsamid

On 12/8/2022 at 10:41 PM, Hsamid said:

I didn't want to specify because wanted people to share what they were comfortable with.

But it doesn't have to be personal life per se, could be just about yourself. Like musical taste, favourite singers, what you're recently listening to, hell, your favourite colour if u want lmao.

Ok.

I live in a region(South Asia) where music is entirely different from what y'all get to hear. I like my country's music, but idk for some reason, I'm just not passionate about any of these singers. I have never looked upto any of their albums. I just casually listen to some of their songs.

Now if we talk about favorite singers....

The most impressive singer in the world to me is Dimash. His range is other-worldly. It's more than 6 octaves(agreed upon) or 7.3 octaves (if we count vocal Frys, but there are people who don't consider it as a part of range). Other than that he has so much dynamics as well, and believe me if I start writing all of them, it will become an entire essay lol. Apart from his gigantic voice, I also love his original music. Been listening to him since 2019. "Story of one sky" is probably my favorite release from him.

My favorite singer from TV is "Jordan Smith". He's the one that I look upto the most Post-show. Have listened to all of his 3 albums + EP(For which he recently won the GMA Dove award). Gospel/CCM etc... isn't my thing, but in my opinion his best song from his ep (Be Still & Know) is "Don't Quit".

Also, my favorite genre is Pop, but I like all genres of music (except for maybe Hip-Hop)

Hsamid you said we can tell anything, so;

Favorite color? Red.

Favorite sport? Cricket (and it's not even remotely close)

I also love WWE, even if it isn't exactly a sport, as it is scripted. My fav wrestler of all time is John Cena. Been watching WWE since I was very little, like 6 or 7 years old. First match I ever saw was John Cena Vs Batista. (Among the current roster, my fav is Trible Chief Roman Reigns).

I'm Male.

I'm just a student. I'm free aorn (Classes for my medical university will start in January), and that's the reason I'm so active on this forum these days (Sad that it won't be the case next season. :()

Btw, I appreciate the idea of this thread. It's a good way of knowing each other's musical taste or fav singers, or anything.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, erik g said:

Hellooooooooo. Imma try not to say a lot about my personal life because there's a few people here i lowkey think are robots. 

Before I started watching The Voice my music taste was very different. Pretty much all pop music. I started watching The Voice in 2020 because we were in Quarantine and I had nothing better to do with my life. I wanted to find a singing competition show to binge watch, so I started watching AGT, but then I realized that anyone on AGT that wasn't singing, I had no interest in, so I started watching The Voice Season 18 on hulu until I caught up so I can finally watch it on the big screen. I remember the first episode I ever watched LIVE was The Knockouts Premiere. Ngl i was lowkey a Levi stan😭😭. I joined IDF around June of last year, my first post on here is really embarrassing and makes me wanna sob. Since watching The Voice, my music taste literally did a full 180. Now i love the old soulful classics. My favorite singer of all time would be Mrs. Aretha Franklin. Also enjoy listening too artists like Whitney Houston, Patti LaBelle, Gladys Knight, Dionne Warwick, Luther Vandross, Chaka Khan and most recently, Brandy. I used to say that I wish I was born in the 60s for the music, but then I realized I was black so nevermind. With some of the songs I put in the "Songs You'd Like to Hear Covered" thread, some people probably thought I was old but I promise I'm not😭. i dont listen to modern music much, but I will forever be an Adele, Beyonce, and Rihanna stan!!!!! My favorite contestant ever is Koryn Hawthorne. I actually already knew about her before I started watching The Voice because of her song "Won't He Do It". This show makes me mad sometimes but it lowkey got me through surviving heart surgery so YAY

Ooo wait let me add some random stuff

My favorite color is lime 

I'm a capricorn hehe

My favorite sport is wrestling (i like WATCHING it. If you try to fight me, you will win.). I'm the most unathletic human being who has ever lived. Idk who my favorite male wrestler is tbh. Maybe Randy Orton?? It used to be Dean Ambrose though.  My favorite female is Bianca Belair. 

My favorite song right now is "ICU" by Coco Jones. Queen is about to make a a comeback😍

My favorite album is "Never Say Never" by Brandy. My favorites off of that is "Have You Ever", "Almost Doesn't Count" and "Put That On Everything"

My favorite genre is R&B/Soul

Edited by erik g

17 minutes ago, erik g said:

I'm a capricorn hehe

My favorite sport is wrestling (i like WATCHING it. If you try to fight me, you will win.). I'm the most unathletic human being who has ever lived. Idk who my favorite male wrestler is tbh. Maybe Randy Orton?? It used to be Dean Ambrose though.  My favorite female is Bianca Belair. 

Randy is imo the best heal wrestler I've ever seen (even though he turned face later on). P.S. I also loved Mr. Lunatic aka  Dean Ambrose until he abandoned WWE and went to AEW.

And yeah, my favorite female would also be Bianca Belair.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

P.S. I also loved Mr. Lunatic aka  Dean Ambrose until he abandoned WWE and went to AEW.

Dean and Seths, and Seth and Romans rivalry were both  so iconic 

Edited by erik g

My name is ********* *********** and I'm ** years old from ***********, ****** and I'm the next American Idol happy to be here.

If you've seen me post at all about my music interests in the past few years, you know I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of The Killers. Just saw them a few months back for the third time and it was my favorite night in a long time. Also very much a twenty one pilots man and I've seen them a couple times but that last album sucked so they're kind of on my sh*tlist for the moment. Same goes for Panic! At the Disco but that "album sucking" thing has gone on for too many album cycles in a row now that I didn't even bother listening to the new one. Billy Joel would be my "all-time" favorite. Still a dream to go see him live someday but I'm a West Coast guy so my opportunities are far and few in between. Fleetwood Mac rounds out my top 5 (RIP Christine McVie :( )

Big fan of alt rock and indie pop stuff. I'm not musically gifted but if I were to make music, it'd be inspired by stuff like The Killers, Jon Bellion, WALK THE MOON, The Strokes, Cage the Elephant, Young the Giant, Vampire Weekend, etc.

~Y claro que soy Latino~ so I grew up with all of that. Bad Bunny topped my Spotify Wrapped this year so do what you want with that information. So pissed I missed the tour. Kali Uchis as well... like I want her lol. 

I also grew up as the younger brother to an older sister whom I'm very close with in the early 2000s, so my music taste is heavily influenced by her. Anything released from 2000-2009 is just *chef's kiss* for me and I have a lot of late 90's R&B, boy band/girl group pop to go back to. One of her favorites is The Chicks so even though country's not my thing, I've always had massive respect for them. And yes, if you pass me the mic at karaoke, you can hear Goodbye Earl word-for-word sung by a man. And shoutout to Shania Twain as well. Also have a thing for pretty much all 70's/80's music, 90's alt, classic rock, and old-school R&B/Soul/all the great divas.

Other artists that I absolutely love and look forward to include Caroline Polachek, Lady Gaga, Nelly Furtado, Regina Spektor, Shakira, and Natasha Bedingfield. And of course KELLY FRICKIN' CLARKSON.

And how can I not discuss my everlasting pop-punk/emo phase? MCR, AAR, Good Charlotte, Yellowcard, FOB. I've been getting into Beartooth really recently. They actually made up a big chunk of my Spotify wrapped this year lol. 

Just a lot of rambling at once lol.

I feel like posting an all-time top 20 favorite songs of all-time list might work out better for me but who has the time for it lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Ok.

I live in a region(South Asia) where music is entirely different from what y'all get to hear. I like my country's music, but idk for some reason, I'm just not passionate about any of these singers. I have never looked upto any of their albums. I just casually listen to some of their songs.

Now if we talk about favorite singers....

The most impressive singer in the world to me is Dimash. His range is other-worldly. It's more than 6 octaves(agreed upon) or 7.3 octaves (if we count vocal Frys, but there are people who don't consider it as a part of range). Other than that he has so much dynamics as well, and believe me if I start writing all of them, it will become an entire essay lol. Apart from his gigantic voice, I also love his original music. Been listening to him since 2019. "Story of one sky" is probably my favorite release from him.

My favorite singer from TV is "Jordan Smith". He's the one that I look upto the most Post-show. Have listened to all of his 3 albums + EP(For which he recently won the GMA Dove award). My favorite album is "Only Love". Favorite songs from this album are; "Only Love", "Lonely Eyes", "Please", and "Box". 2nd fav album for me is "Something Beautiful" and my fav songs from this album are; "Stand in The Light" and "Settle". Gospel/CCM etc... isn't my thing, but in my opinion his best song from his ep (Be Still & Know) is "Don't Quit".

Also, my favorite genre is Pop, but I like all genres of music (except for maybe Hip-Hop)

Hsamid you said we can tell anything, so;

Favorite color? Red.

Favorite sport? Cricket (and it's not even remotely close)

I also love WWE, even if it isn't exactly a sport, as it is scripted. My fav wrestler of all time is John Cena. Been watching WWE since I was very little, like 6 or 7 years old. First match I ever saw was John Cena Vs Batista. (Among the current roster, my fav is Trible Chief Roman Reigns).

I'm Male.

I'm just a student. I'm free aorn (Classes for my medical university will start in January), and that's the reason I'm so active on this forum these days (Sad that it won't be the case next season. :()

Btw, I appreciate the idea of this thread. It's a good way of knowing each other's musical taste or fav singers, or anything.

Well we definitely have the same favourite singer and voice contestant (though Jordan is tied with Kyla for me)

Admittedly I'm not into all of Dimash's music,  but his voice is too good for me not to tune into whatever he sings

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, erik g said:

I'm a capricorn hehe

My favorite song right now is "ICU" by Coco Jones. Queen is about to make a a comeback😍

My favorite album is "Never Say Never" by Brandy. My favorites off of that is "Have You Ever", "Almost Doesn't Count" and "Put That On Everything"

My favorite genre is R&B/Soul

Coco Jones has my favourite Terrell song association episode. Ridicously talented, especially the tone and breath control. Not to mention absolutely hilarious.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

My name is ********* *********** and I'm ** years old from ***********, ****** and I'm the next American Idol happy to be here.

If you've seen me post at all about my music interests in the past few years, you know I'm a huuuuuuuge fan of The Killers. Just saw them a few months back for the third time and it was my favorite night in a long time. Also very much a twenty one pilots man and I've seen them a couple times but that last album sucked so they're kind of on my sh*tlist for the moment. Same goes for Panic! At the Disco but that "album sucking" thing has gone on for too many album cycles in a row now that I didn't even bother listening to the new one. Billy Joel would be my "all-time" favorite. Still a dream to go see him live someday but I'm a West Coast guy so my opportunities are far and few in between. Fleetwood Mac rounds out my top 5 (RIP Christine McVie :( )

Big fan of alt rock and indie pop stuff. I'm not musically gifted but if I were to make music, it'd be inspired by stuff like The Killers, Jon Bellion, WALK THE MOON, The Strokes, Cage the Elephant, Young the Giant, Vampire Weekend, etc.

~Y claro que soy Latino~ so I grew up with all of that. Bad Bunny topped my Spotify Wrapped this year so do what you want with that information. So pissed I missed the tour. Kali Uchis as well... like I want her lol. 

I also grew up as the younger brother to an older sister whom I'm very close with in the early 2000s, so my music taste is heavily influenced by her. Anything released from 2000-2009 is just *chef's kiss* for me and I have a lot of late 90's R&B, boy band/girl group pop to go back to. One of her favorites is The Chicks so even though country's not my thing, I've always had massive respect for them. And yes, if you pass me the mic at karaoke, you can hear Goodbye Earl word-for-word sung by a man. And shoutout to Shania Twain as well. Also have a thing for pretty much all 70's/80's music, 90's alt, classic rock, and old-school R&B/Soul/all the great divas.

Other artists that I absolutely love and look forward to include Caroline Polachek, Lady Gaga, Nelly Furtado, Regina Spektor, Shakira, and Natasha Bedingfield. And of course KELLY FRICKIN' CLARKSON.

And how can I not discuss my everlasting pop-punk/emo phase? MCR, AAR, Good Charlotte, Yellowcard, FOB. I've been getting into Beartooth really recently. They actually made up a big chunk of my Spotify wrapped this year lol. 

Just a lot of rambling at once lol.

I feel like posting an all-time top 20 favorite songs of all-time list might work out better for me but who has the time for it lol

Oh this is taste

The Strokes! Vampire Weekend! The Killers!! (they shocked me with Imploding the Mirage, it's a full-on great album)

Panic lowkey haven't been good for like a decade now but once in a while they surprise me. This is Gospel was great. High Hopes... isn't it.

Grew up with Billy Joel and he's one of the "older" artists who I still listen to the most. She's Always a Woman is so epic.

As for pop-punk, I honestly think AAR's Move Along is my favorite song of all time. That or Mariah's We Belong Together.

MCR are great too, everyone knows Black Parade but also... Helena, I Don't Love You, Famous Last Words, etc.

Anyway I love music so I could go on lol. But yeah, alternative and indie are among my favorites.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Coco Jones has my favourite Terrell song association episode. Ridicously talented, especially the tone and breath control. Not to mention absolutely hilarious.

Disney did her so dirty. I loved "Let It Shine"

• Like 2

Since we're talking about alt rock and emo stuff.

Loved all the other MCR songs mentioned, but ghost of you is my personal favourite. Always thought it would make for a great song to cover on the voice since it's an emotional song with lots of belting.

Also, when will fall out boy be covered? Dance, dance, thanks for the memories, arms race, would all be great song choices for the show.

Hello everybody!!!! Let me introduce myself.

My favorite singers are Harry Styles and Taylor Swift and my favorite Voice artists are John Holiday, Parijita Bastola, Kim Cruse, Desz, Cam Anthony, Justin Aaron, and more.

My favorite bands are FAKE TYPE. (really cool band from Japan), Maneskin, Gorlilaz, and Nightwish

I'm also a really huge fan of The Masked Singer and the Eurovision Song Contest

I've been singing since I was in elementary school and have been playing piano for nearly a decade, I also am classically trained and have perfect pitch

I'm also a really huge fan of cartoons and international dubs, mainly obscure ones but also well-known ones (Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese, Amphibia, Wayside, etc.)

My favorite colors are blue and teal/turquoise

I'm a virgo

I dislike sports

My favorite Eurovision song of all time is Tomorrow by Gianluca, which represented Malta in 2013, and my favorite ESC country is Denmark

I'm neurodivergent (autistic with ADHD and anxiety) and 'infodump' about the voice a lot lol, and IDF is the perfect place to do that imo

My favorite genres of music are pop, k-pop, rap, and alt rock

I started watching The Voice performances on YouTube in Season 9 (my parents began watching in Season 1 lol and I didn't want to watch it at the time), began watching the show on demand in Season 13, and began watching first-run episodes in Season 16 

I have over 900 followers on Instagram (same username as my IDF username)

I joined IDF in June of this year (didn't know the site existed prior to that 😶) and began frequently using it around the time Season 22 began.

I am a member of the LGBTQIA+ community

And that's all, sorry for TMI, this took forever to do lol 😭

Edited by musiclover46789
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Since we're talking about alt rock and emo stuff.

Loved all the other MCR songs mentioned, but ghost of you is my personal favourite. Always thought it would make for a great song to cover on the voice since it's an emotional song with lots of belting.

Also, when will fall out boy be covered? Dance, dance, thanks for the memories, arms race, would all be great song choices for the show.

I forgot about that one lol. Maybe because they never say the specific title in the song. I might actually like it better than Helena.

Still waiting for The Killers best song Read My Mind to be covered too.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Teraginn said:

My favorite artist of all time is Regina Spektor. I absolutely love her voice and the way she creates songs. Her debut studio album Soviet Kitsch is my favorite album of all time. I still have her recordings from the early 2000s when she was still unsigned.

I remember messaging you when I wanted to get into her and you gave me a whole explanation for what order to listen to her albums in 😄 And I didn’t even get into her then for whatever reason. But I got into her earlier this year and I love her.

I am most familiar with “Soviet Kitsch” and “Far”, I have heard a couple other albums but those were the ones that stood out to me. The first especially! So eccentric and I’m all for it. The off kilter structure and chorus on “Poor Little Rich Boy”, “Carbon Monoxide” sounding like something from the latest Fiona Apple album except made 15 years earlier, and of course the tearjerkers like “Chemo Limo”. She has such a unique artistic voice, almost childlike at times, remiding me of a more conventional Bjork, who is another of my favorite artists.

She’s so much more than “Samson”

1 hour ago, musiclover46789 said:

My favorite singers are Harry Styles and Taylor Swift and my favorite Voice artists are John Holiday, Parijita Bastola, Kim Cruse, Desz, Cam Anthony, Justin Aaron, and more.

My favorite bands are FAKE TYPE. (really cool band from Japan), Maneskin, Gorlilaz, and Nightwish

I've been singing since I was in elementary school and have been playing piano for nearly a decade, I also am classically trained and have perfect pitch

I'm also a really huge fan of cartoons and international dubs, mainly obscure ones but also well-known ones (Boy Girl Dog Cat Mouse Cheese, Amphibia, Wayside, etc.)

I'm a virgo

I dislike sports

My favorite Eurovision song of all time is Tomorrow by Gianluca, which represented Malta in 2013, and my favorite ESC country is Denmark

I'm neurodivergent (autistic with ADHD and anxiety) and 'infodump' about the voice a lot lol, and IDF is the perfect place to do that imo

I started watching The Voice performances on YouTube in Season 9 (my parents began watching in Season 1 lol and I didn't want to watch it at the time), began watching the show on demand in Season 13, and began watching first-run episodes in Season 16 

I joined IDF in June of this year (didn't know the site existed prior to that 😶) and began frequently using it around the time Season 22 began.

I also love Taylor. Harry too, although his last album had me a little disappointed, but I'm still checking for him

I got really excited when you mentioned Gorillaz though lol.

• Like 1

Similar taste to mine. Also glad to see more John Holiday appreciation. Even if his voice journey was terrible (which it wasnt. It was very good), he still would have gained a fan in me just based on off show work, which is some of my favourite from any voice alumni ever.

I'm a virgo

I dislike sports

Didn't expect to see a nightwish fan. Not that im the biggest fan but its good to see some metal representation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, musiclover46789 said:

Ngl I would love for their songs "Amaranth" and "Wish I Had An Angel" get covered on the show, but they are too obscure

Yep. No one has even covered Metallica on the show. The most popular metal band of all time lol. There's a higher chance of a rap audition than anything obscure like that. Sad as it is, metal music has always been way at the back in terms of popularity in singing competitions (Not counting the hard rock bands like guns n roses, def Leppard and such)

It's unfortunate because metal has some of the best belters, and the most extreme vocals. If the voice demographic thinks diva powerhouse singers are "screamers" imagine their reaction hearing the harsh vocals metal has to offer. They'll be needing Jesus lmao.

• Like 1

Just now, musiclover46789 said:

The only song of theirs that I think should be done on the show is Nothing Else Matters. I've seen it been done on various international versions of The Voice

Oh, I think  there have been some enter sandman covers?

International singing competitions are definitely more open to rock and metal, I was referring strictly to the voice usa. 

• Like 1

While we´re on metal, of course I want some Metallica covered on the show, but it´ll probably never happen.

I´m big on Pantera, Nemesis, Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold (these guys pretty much taught me Drop D tuning), and some others. I do like Nightwish, although some of their stuff doesn´t do it for me. But then again, that´s also the case with almost every post- Reload Metallica project, except Death Magnetic.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

So I have been here for a while now, most seasons as a lurker, and I decided to make an account during S14, although I didn't post much at the time (I remember being very cringe back then, thank god that era was buried with the old forums :haha:) I went back to being a lurker not too long after (old IDF was too much for me to handle) and just when I thought I would leave this place for good the pandemic happened, I started posting out of boredom and the rest is history.

I listen to all kinds of music so I made a loooooong list with some artists so you get a sense of my music taste. I bolded my top favorites and added some random comments here and there.

- ABBA (pop perfection)

- Amy Winehouse

- Arcade Fire

- Arctic Monkeys (I have to agree that Mirrorball is a MASTERPIECE, even if their last albums aren't my cup of tea)

- Bad Bunny (I hated reggaeton a few years ago due to the overexposure, but it has grown on me as of late and this guy is the main reason why)

- Bon Iver

- Bjork (Hyper-ballad might be the most beautiful song I haver ever listened to)

- Brandi Carlile

- Cigarettes After Sex (idk why it took me so long to listen to them)

- David Bowie 

- Depeche Mode (If I made a personal top of my favorite songs Enjoy the Silence would easily make my Top 5)

- Fleetwood Mac

- Florence + The Machine (My favorite artist / band of all time! I could write a whole essay about them. My #1 album is from them (How Big, How, Blue...)

- Frank Ocean 

- Glass Animals (It's sad how most people haven't heard anything from them other than Heat Waves, their first two album SLAP)

- Gorillaz (I don't do drugs but I have always wondered what it would be like if I listened to Empire Ants while being stoned)

- Grace Potter 

- Green Day

- Hozier (I wish I had his voice)

- Jason Isbell (I have to thank IDF for this one)

- Janelle Monae (watched the Knives Out sequel last week and she's also a phenomenal actress)

- Jessie Ware (If you liked Future Nostalgia you should listen to her disco album)

- Kacey Musgraves

- Kali Uchis

- Kehlani

- Kelly Clarkson

- Kendrick Lamar

- Lana Del Rey

- Lianne La Havas

- London Grammar (same as Hozier if I was a girl)

- Lorde (Solar Power sucked but her PH and Melodrama are two of my favorite albums)

- Maneskin (their Italian stuff >>>>> their English songs)

- MCR 

- MGMT

- Michael Jackson

- Muse

- No Doubt

- Oasis

- Perfume Genius

- Phoebe Bridgers (I'm more of a "production/melodies over lyrics" guy but I'm drawn to her music for some reason)

- Queen 

- Radiohead

- ROSALÍA

- Stromae

- Sufjan Stevens

- The Beatles

- The Cranberries

- The Civil Wars

- The Killers (My 2nd favorite band! Brandon's voice is The Voice, no question about it. I also have to thank them for writing my fav song of all time (A Dustland Fairytale)

- The Strokes

- The xx (Romy's voice is a treasure)

- The Weeknd

- TøP

- Two Door Cinema Club

- Weyes Blood

- Woodkid

- ZZ Ward

I told you it was long :teeheewave: And this doesn't even cover Spanish music, which makes up about a 1/3 of my Spotify library.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

So I have been here for a while now, most seasons as a lurker, and I decided to make an account during S14, although I didn't post much at the time (I remember being very cringe back then, thank god that era was buried with the old forums :haha:) I went back to being a lurker not too long after (old IDF was too much for me to handle) and just when I thought I would leave this place for good the pandemic happened, I started posting out of boredom and the rest is history.

I listen to all kinds of music so I made a loooooong list with some artists so you get a sense of my music taste. I bolded my top favorites and added some random comments here and there.

Hide contents

- ABBA (pop perfection)

- Amy Winehouse

- Arcade Fire

- Arctic Monkeys (I have to agree that Mirrorball is a MASTERPIECE, even if their last albums aren't my cup of tea)

- Bad Bunny (I hated reggaeton a few years ago due to the overexposure, but it has grown on me as of late and this guy is the main reason why)

- Bon Iver

- Bjork (Hyper-ballad might be the most beautiful song I haver ever listened to)

- Brandi Carlile

- Cigarettes After Sex (idk why it took me so long to listen to them)

- David Bowie 

- Depeche Mode (If I made a personal top of my favorite songs Enjoy the Silence would easily make my Top 5)

- Fleetwood Mac

- Florence + The Machine (My favorite artist / band of all time! I could write a whole essay about them. My #1 album is from them (How Big, How, Blue...)

- Frank Ocean 

- Glass Animals (It's sad how most people haven't heard anything from them other than Heat Waves, their first two album SLAP)

- Gorillaz (I don't do drugs but I have always wondered what it would be like if I listened to Empire Ants while being stoned)

- Grace Potter 

- Green Day

- Hozier (I wish I had his voice)

- Jason Isbell (I have to thank IDF for this one)

- Janelle Monae (watched the Knives Out sequel last week and she's also a phenomenal actress)

- Jessie Ware (If you liked Future Nostalgia you should listen to her disco album)

- Kacey Musgraves

- Kali Uchis

- Kehlani

- Kelly Clarkson

- Kendrick Lamar

- Lana Del Rey

- Lianne La Havas

- London Grammar (same as Hozier if I was a girl)

- Lorde (Solar Power sucked but her PH and Melodrama are two of my favorite albums)

- Maneskin (their Italian stuff >>>>> their English songs)

- MCR 

- MGMT

- Michael Jackson

- Muse

- No Doubt

- Oasis

- Perfume Genius

- Phoebe Bridgers (I'm more of a "production/melodies over lyrics" guy but I'm drawn to her music for some reason)

- Queen 

- Radiohead

- ROSALÍA

- Stromae

- Sufjan Stevens

- The Beatles

- The Cranberries

- The Civil Wars

- The Killers (My 2nd favorite band! Brandon's voice is The Voice, no question about it. I also have to thank them for writing my fav song of all time (A Dustland Fairytale)

- The Strokes

- The xx (Romy's voice is a treasure)

- The Weeknd

- TøP

- Two Door Cinema Club

- Weyes Blood

- Woodkid

- ZZ Ward

I told you it was long :teeheewave: And this doesn't even cover Spanish music, which makes up about a 1/3 of my Spotify library.

Solid 🤌 sounds exactly like the stuff i listen to lol

• Like 1