Favorite Female R&B/Soul Powerhouse Knockout (Recent Seasons)

QueenCami

Favorite Female R&B/Soul Powerhouse Knockout  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following knockouts is your favorite?

• Kim Cruse - "I Can't Stand The Rain"
    • Gymani - "Pillowtalk"
    • Wendy Moten - "Ain't No Way"
    • Jershika Maple - "Inseparable"
    • Pia Renee - "What The World Needs Now Is Love"
    • Zania Alaké - "If I Were Your Woman"
    • Dana Monique - "Nutbush City Limits"
    • DeSz - "Can We Talk"
    • Chloé Hogan - "Weak"
    • Toneisha Harris - "Diamonds"
    • Rose Short - "Big White Room"
    • Kymberli Joye - "The Middle"
    • RADHA - "I'll Be There"
    • Kyla Jade - "You Don't Own Me"

Rank below if you want.

NOTE: if your favorite performance of this type isn't listed here, don't vote; instead:

Please let me know who to remove / add to the list; I know that "R&B/Soul" as a classification for performances is subjective because a contestant can sing, for example, a pop song with an r&b/soul flair (eg: Rose Short, Kymberli Joye); alternatively, some may disagree about the classification of a performance as a powerhouse performance (eg: Parijita Bastola).

I've included a baseline list of options for the time being.

Edited by QueenCami

1. Kim

2. Jershika(I wasn't her fan but this was so good).

3. Wendy

Kim surprised me the most with her vocal choices. I never knew she was this good.

Still no one can compete with Wendy(vocally) on this list, but I thought Jershika's and Kim's song choices were much more refreshing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FloorWax said:

How did I not see Kyla on the poll 💀 I would have given her a vote

i added her after; i had reached 15 people by the time i got to season 15 but then later realized that i just barely missed kyla so i removed someone and added her. sorry y’all 😭

I think that Radha is a.... fascinating choice for this poll. To say the least. 😅 I actually find it insane that Wendy is winning this. Her performance was... fine... but I don't even think it was the best cover of Ain't no Way we've seen (Sisaundra comes to mind, and even Gabby Barrett🤢 on American Idol).

It was between DesZ, Kyla, Rose, and Zania for me. They're all in a different league. I know she isn't recent, but if Sa'Rayah was an option, her version of Ain't Nobody would receive my vote. 

Edited by ikwonic

3 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

I think that Radha is a.... fascinating choice for this poll. To say the least. 😅 I actually find it insane that Wendy is winning this. Her performance was... fine... but I don't even think it was the best cover of Ain't no Way we've seen (Sisaundra comes to mind, and even Gabby Barrett🤢 on American Idol).

It was between DesZ, Kyla, Rose, and Zania for me. They're all in a different league. I know she isn't recent, but if Sa'Rayah was an option, her version of Ain't Nobody would receive my vote. 

Wendy's KO was one of the defining moments of the season, that was where she really gained her support! To each their own!

Sa'Rayahs KO was soooo good and underrated. I'd also add Courtney Howell's KO too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

Wendy's KO was one of the defining moments of the season, that was where she really gained her support! To each their own!

Sa'Rayahs KO was soooo good and underrated. I'd also add Courtney Howell's KO too

And Ali Caldwell's KO, Toia Jones too, and so many others. Not enough options for every great rnb/powerhouse female vocalist on the show.

• Like 1