Jump to content

Predict the season 22 winner


CandiceFan12
 Share

Predict the winner  

35 members have voted

  1. 1. Gender?

    • Male
      12
    • Female
      23
  2. 2. Coach

    • Blake
      6
    • Camilla
      22
    • Gwen
      3
    • John
      4
  3. 3. Age

    • 14-17
      4
    • 18-24
      6
    • 25-34
      9
    • 35+
      16


Recommended Posts

I think it’ll be Morgan, but decided to go out on a limb and vote for Parijita. She seems to have a solid fanbase, but Team John hasn’t placed higher than 4th-5th in the past few seasons, so I’m not sure what to expect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Given results, the majority is predicting Morgan. I´m on the same train as of now. I think Bryce lost a bit of steam in KOs, but he´s still pretty much a threat.

 

It´s likely between them, but with a slight needle to Morgan right now. We´ll see what happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I think it’ll be Morgan, but decided to go out on a limb and vote for Parijita. She seems to have a solid fanbase, but Team John hasn’t placed higher than 4th-5th in the past few seasons, so I’m not sure what to expect.

His first two seasons had well liked contestants though(even if Katie was polarizing, she had a big fanbase enough to get 3rd)

 

But his past contestants S18 - S21, have been overlooked or not cared for.

 

Parijita could change the tides of that and go into the Top 3 at least. She's getting good reception so far.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interestingly, we have 3 votes for "Male", yet Blake is the only one with 0 votes, which means nobody has thought of Bryce. 

 

Out of the males, the only one that I can probably see approaching Bryce is likely Kique, after Monday, and that´s a big IF. 

 

I´d say Omar too, but let´s see his reception on POs.

Edited by Misirlou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Interestingly, we have 3 votes for "Male", yet Blake is the only one with 0 votes, which means nobody has thought of Bryce. 

 

Out of the males, the only one that I can probably see approaching Bryce is likely Kique, after Monday, and that´s a big IF. 

 

I´d say Omar too, but let´s see his reception on POs.


Bryce’s KO was pitchy, but not pitchy enough for me to write him off, that’s for sure. Lives will tell the story….especially when they only have a week to prepare. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bryce would need to flop to be taken out of the running, if that happens I would say a female will definitely have this season in the bag. I don't see Omar or Kique winning at all.(Watch me be wrong lol)

 

If anything, Bodie could be Blake's frontrunner, but its still a lot of speculation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


Bryce’s KO was pitchy, but not pitchy enough for me to write him off, that’s for sure. Lives will tell the story….especially when they only have a week to prepare. 

For now his appeal will be enough to carry him (he´s still my prediction for PV1 on Team Blake) at least till semis. A Gyth Rigdon - style collapse maybe could prevent him from finale, but I´m not sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ottoxxx said:

I picked something Morgan-related but I accidentally picked Male. I'm sorry lol

 

 

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Interestingly, we have 3 votes for "Male", yet Blake is the only one with 0 votes, which means nobody has thought of Bryce. 

 

Out of the males, the only one that I can probably see approaching Bryce is likely Kique, after Monday, and that´s a big IF. 

 

I´d say Omar too, but let´s see his reception on POs.

One of the "Male" votes apparently shouldn't be counted. The other two might be for Kique, Justin, Kevin, Omar, Devix, or Eric.

 

I'm not surprised nobody chose Blake. IDF members don't seem very confident that a Team Blake member (including Bryce) will beat Morgan or the frontrunners on other teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, RTV said:

 

One of the "Male" votes apparently shouldn't be counted. The other two might be for Kique, Justin, Kevin, Omar, Devix, or Eric.

 

I'm not surprised nobody chose Blake. IDF members don't seem very confident that a Team Blake member (including Bryce) will beat Morgan or the frontrunners on other teams.


There is the lingering question as to whether they would let Blake win his last TWO seasons. 
 

Bryce would be very easy to bus with song choices. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe they’re trying to give John a going away present. 🤔 

Parijita has been getting good treatment, so maybe.

 

John said he´s coming back though, just not this following season.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Parijita has been getting good treatment, so maybe.

 

John said he´s coming back though, just not this following season.

would be iconic if he had 3 in the finale (wishful thinking I know)

Edited by StarWalker1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Y'all are all wrong its obviously Male, Team Camila, 18-24 :clap:

eric who is going to do the splits on stage in the playoffs to secure the win 🤩

 

(he’ll save the cartwheel for the finale)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...