October 15th House of Blues ~ Myrtle Beach ~ SC

buttons66

Didnot know that this guy is Scottys guitar tech now .....

Last September I started working as the guitar tech for @scottymccreery and things haven’t been the same since. I’ve been able to travel the country, fly more times than I thought I’d ever fly in my life, my 2nd arena show being the O2 in London for the C2C Music Festival, and being around some of the best people every day to do something I truly enjoy. Then being able to go home and play my own shows with my best friends in @straightlinesband and spend time with the woman I love is every bit as fun and exciting. #music #touring #guitartechlife #bassplayer

I only found him cos his GF/wife ? met Scotty tonight at HoB 

Amazing concert tonight and we were able to chat with @scottymccreery Great night!!@_kale_elizabeth_ Thank you and we are proud of you @colt1143

• Like 1

Always a great time seeing @scottymccreery in concert. He has played @hobmyrtlebeach several times in the past and has always had great crowds there, but tonight just seemed to have a little extra. It’s always special close to home and thanks to all who made the journey from near and far. Was awesome getting to spend time with friends at the show and catching up with others. A special shout out to to my sidekick @rosiemccreery who had a long day with me. Did great all day, but once we got in the car she was gone.

Mikes IG Story..(.the whole gang  ..singing back up ..) 😂...

• Like 1