Which episode 4 is better?

allistr

Choose  

15 members have voted

1. 1. S21 or S22

• S21
    • S22

45 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As far as 4th episodes go, for me there's no beating Season 15's. 

That one was such an anomaly, four members of the top 12 in the 4th episode. (and the one contestant who didn't make the Top 12 ended up being the one to make it in the industry lol)

Edited by FloorWax

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

No guys, but seriously, you remember the meltdown with Season 19's episode 4?? IDF hated it! Hell, literally Tanner won in the poll for "Best audition of the night". That's how bad it was 

Most of the hate probably came from the fact that the episode was being set up to highlight Tanner lmaooo. We were all so scared that he would make it past Desz and Cami.

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

No guys, but seriously, you remember the meltdown with Season 19's episode 4?? IDF hated it! Hell, literally Tanner won in the poll for "Best audition of the night". That's how bad it was 

Honestly, his blind wasnt even bad, personally. It lacked energy, but I did enjoy his tone on that particular song.

IDF blew it out of proportion because at the time he seemed like a snowflake killer, which at the end of the day, he wasnt lol.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, his blind wasnt even bad, personally. It lacked energy, but I did enjoy his tone on that particular song.

IDF blew it out of proportion because at the time he seemed like a snowflake killer, which at the end of the day, he wasnt lol.

I agree that it wasn't technically bad but I rewatched it just now and I dislike it just as much LMAO. Dude's voice just sounds so thin and vanilla and I hate the song choice.

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I agree that it wasn't technically bad but I rewatched it just now and I dislike it just as much LMAO. Dude's voice just sounds so thin and vanilla and I hate the song choice.

That's fair. I do like Eric Church, who has a similar thin tone, except he's a stronger singer than Tanner, based on his run.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That's fair. I do like Eric Church, who has a similar thin tone, except he's a stronger singer than Tanner, based on his run.

No contest! Eric Church's voice has a lot of character, definitely not a vanilla country singer.