Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 10
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love On Top" (Quickstep) [Final Reprise]: 10
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba) [Final Reprise]: 10
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 9
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 8
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 10
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): 10
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): 8
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: 10
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 10
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 10

Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 10
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 10
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance):8
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance):9
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance):10
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance):9
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 10
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: 10
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 10
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9

Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 9
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 9
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): 9
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): 9
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 10
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 10

Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 9

Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love On Top" (Quickstep) [Final Reprise]: 9
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba) [Final Reprise]: 9
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 9
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 7
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): 8
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): 10
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: 9
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 7

7 votes in so far! Since the voting round always extends for the final week, I will likely do two reminders. Voting will close sometime mid next week.... not sure which day but I will try to aim for Wednesday (or Thursday). So get those votes in before then! Tagging those who have voted in the past as reminders: 

@ILuvCarrie4eva @*Chris @*Amanda

Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 9
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9

Hi guys, hope it's okay for me to vote. I haven't been able to vote any round this season but I was finally able to catch up on the finale. 

Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 8 
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 9
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 7
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 8 
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9 

Comments

Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: I was one of those who believed he should have gotten a 40 the first time, but it seems like the dance has lost all the magic here. There were a couple of out-of-sync moments, and the setup for last lift was a bit clumsy as well.
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love On Top" (Quickstep) [Final Reprise]: I'm a little bit surprised that they chose this for the reprise, as I thought the weaknesses of this dance came from Carlos' inexperience with choreography in the first few weeks. Molly did great.
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba) [Final Reprise]: Fleur was much more refined and crisp this time around. She didn't rush her move but instead extended her arms more.
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: Helen has some nick kicks and actions, but I found the choreography to be a little bit repetitive, especially when Gorka pushed her back-and-forth in the middle of the stage.
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): Oh no :(. I'm glad that he and Jowita got it together in the second half of the dance and had a beautiful ending, but the stumbles were really obvious in the first half, such as when Hamza's back was toward the camera for a few seconds.
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): I love the concept and idea. However, they were out-of-syncs on a couple of moves during the Kiss portion, then the sequence in 1999 was not as smooth as I'd hoped it could be.
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): That was beautiful and intense. Glad that Fleur got to do some Argentine Tango and Paso Doble here. I thought she was a bit behind the music during the Paso portion in the middle of the stage that made her lose balance for a few seconds.
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): A little bit too simplified on the choreography, which meant that Helen had to sell more on the emotions. Unfortunately, she still seemed a bit nervous in and out of lifts, an example could be before the Dirty-Dancing-esque lift where she's not extending her arms at all. 
Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: That was a risky lift and Hamza executed it perfectly. I love the dance, even though it's technically another one with Salsa elements after his first dance. By the end, it seemed like he started to lose steam and went ahead of the music a couple of times.
Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: So glad they they chose this again. A beautiful rumba.
Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: Again, so glad they chose this again. It was a bit of a challenge to do this dance without backup dancers, but I thought Fleur and Vito covered the floor well. Love the small interaction between Fleur and Motsi.
Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: This was a great dance to end on, and it energized the whole ballroom as far as I could see. It was good, but it shared the same problem all of Helen's dances today which is too simplified on the choreography, lots of walking around.

Edited by lhdang2000
  • Like 1

Oooh nice, it's lovely having a new voter on hand. Thank you @lhdang2000! :w00twave:

And you voted just in time as the voting period for the final is always extended over the week long voting periods of other weeks! But ahh okay, so I left voting open for a week and a half. Think I will close voting now at 9 votes and will be working on the stats here! Thank you to everyone for voting. Stats will take me awhile but will be posted throughout the night.

IDF Rates Strictly Come Dancing Series 20 Routines (Week 13)

Score Averages: 

1. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba) [Final Reprise]: 89 / 9.88

1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: 89 / 9.88

3. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 87 / 9.66
3. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 87 / 9.66
3. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 87 / 9.66
3. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love On Top" (Quickstep) [Final Reprise]: 87 / 9.66
7. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): 85 / 9.44

7. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 85 / 9.44

9. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 82 / 9.11
10. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 79 / 8.77
11. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): 78 / 8.66
12. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 70 / 7.77

*9 votes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here would be the SCD equivalent version of the scores: 

1. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba) [Final Reprise]: 40 (=)

1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: 40 (+1)

3. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 39 (-1)
3. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 39 (-1)
3. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 39 (-1)
3. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love On Top" (Quickstep) [Final Reprise]: 39 (=)
7. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): 38 (-1)

7. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 38 (-1)

9. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 36 (-3)
10. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 35 (-2)
11. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): 35 (-2)
12. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 31 (-3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall Dances Averages:

1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Survivor" (Paso Doble): 10

2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba) [Final Reprise]: 9.88

2. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Valerie" (Quickstep): 9.88

2. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: 9.88

5. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice): 9.87

5. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Hot Honey Rag" (Charleston): 9.87

7. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice): 9.77

8. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba): 9.75
8. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "I Got Rhythm" (Quickstep): 9.75

10. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Paint It, Black" (Argentine Tango): 9.7

11. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66
11. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66
11. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66
11. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love On Top" (Quickstep) [Final Reprise]: 9.66

15. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa): 9.6
16. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Tu vuò fà l'americano" (Charleston): 9.57
16. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Easy on Me" (American Smooth): 9.57

18. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "bad guy" (Tango): 9.5

19. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): 9.44

19. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 9.44

19. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Assassin's Tango" (Argentine Tango): 9.44
22. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice): 9.37
22. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba): 9.37
24. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Here Comes the Rain Again" (Argentine Tango): 9.28

25. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Flash, Bang, Wollop!" (Charleston): 9.2
26. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "What the World Needs Now" (Waltz): 9.14

27. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 9.11

28. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Theme from New York, New York" (American Smooth): 9

28. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Frozen" (Rumba): 9
28. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Three Times a Lady" (Waltz): 9

31. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive): 8.88

31. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" (Waltz): 8.88

33. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "The Time Is Now" (Paso Doble): 8.85
33. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Pencil Full of Lead" (Charleston): 8.85

35. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 8.77

35. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "You Make Me Happy" (Foxtrot): 8.77
37. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "They Live in You" (Samba): 8.75
38. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Only One Road" (Waltz): 8.71
39. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)" (Cha-Cha): 8.66
39. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): 8.66

41. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "A Little Bit of Luck" / "21 Seconds" / "Flowers" / "Re-Rewind (The Crowd Say Bo Selecta)" (Couple's Choice): 8.6

42. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "On Top of the World" (Quickstep): 8.55

42. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Theme from Blue Peter" (Charleston): 8.55

42. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love on Top" (Quickstep): 8.55

42. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Running Up That Hill" (Argentine Tango): 8.55
46. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Too Lost in You" (Rumba): 8.5

46. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Do What I Do" (Cha-Cha): 8.5
46. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Hush" (Charleston): 8.5
49. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Bandstand Boogie" (Jive): 8.44
50. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Fame" (Cha-Cha): 8.37
50. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Sun and Moon" (Foxtrot): 8.37
52. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Libertango" (Argentine Tango): 8.25

52. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Wicked Game" (Tango): 8.25
54. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Know How" / "Fools Gold" / "Step On" (Couple's Choice): 8.14

55. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Chasing Cars" (American Smooth): 8.12

56. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "That's the Way (I Like It)" / "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" / "Get Down Tonight" (Salsa): 8.11
57. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Only Girl (In the World)" / "We Found Love" (Paso Doble): 8
58. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "One Hand, One Heart" (Waltz): 8

59. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "I Put a Spell on You" (Couple's Choice): 7.88
59. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)" (Cha-Cha): 7.88
59. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Doctor Who Theme" (Tango): 7.88
62. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Despacito" (Salsa): 7.87

62. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss My (Uh-Oh)" (Samba): 7.87
62. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Livin' La Vida Loca" (Jive): 7.87

65. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "If My Friends Could See Me Now" (Charleston): 7.8

66. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 7.77

66. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Lil' Red Riding Hood" (Foxtrot): 7.77
66. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "I Go to Rio" (Samba): 7.77
69. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Cry to Me" (American Smooth): 7.7

70. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Too Darn Hot" (Charleston): 7.66

70. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Break My Soul" (Salsa): 7.66
70. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Waterloo" (Jive): 7.66
70. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Soda Pop" (Quickstep): 7.66
74. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Hit the Road Jack" (Jive): 7.55
75. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Hopelessly Devoted to You" (Viennese Waltz): 7.5
76. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Glimpse of Us" (Viennese Waltz): 7.44
76. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Ballroom Blitz" (Quickstep): 7.44
78. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Uccen – DWTS Remix" (Paso Doble): 7.42

79. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Don't Get Me Wrong" (Quickstep): 7.4
79. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Volare" (Samba): 7.4

81. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Friendship" (Charleston): 7.37

81. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Let's Get Loud" (Cha-Cha): 7.37
81. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Islands in the Stream" (Foxtrot): 7.37

84. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "I Love Your Smile" (Salsa): 7.3
85. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Unstoppable" (Paso Doble): 7.25

86. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Theme from Casualty" (Tango): 7.22
86. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Chicken Man" (Couple's Choice): 7.22
86. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "Dancin’ Fool" (Quickstep): 7.22

86. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "I’ve Been Loving You Too Long" (Viennese Waltz): 7.22
86. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Theme from Line of Duty" (Viennese Waltz): 7.22
91. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Part of Your World" (American Smooth): 7.2
92. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Eso Beso" (Samba): 7.12
92. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "You Send Me" (American Smooth): 7.12

94. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Can’t Help Falling in Love" (Waltz): 7.11
94. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Montagues and Capulets" (Paso Doble): 7.11
94. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "You're My World" (American Smooth): 7.11

97. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Wind Beneath My Wings" (American Smooth): 7

97. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Runaway" (Viennese Waltz): 7

97. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Mama Told Me Not to Come" (Cha-Cha): 7
100. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Rain on Me" (Cha-Cha): 6.88

101. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Boom Bang-a-Bang" (Viennese Waltz): 6.8

102. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Bumble Bee" (Charleston): 6.77

103. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Dance" (Cha-Cha): 6.75
104. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tamacun" (Paso Doble): 6.7
105. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Flashdance... What a Feeling" (Cha-Cha): 6.6

106. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" (Quickstep): 6.55
107. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "I Am What I Am" (Quickstep): 6.5

108. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Julia's Theme" (Foxtrot): 6.44
109. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Alone" (Rumba): 6.33
110. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Peppy and George" (Quickstep): 6.3
111. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Rumour Has It" (Tango): 6.22
112. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Brown Eyed Girl" (Jive): 6.12

113. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" (Foxtrot): 6.11
114. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "The Ballad of Barry & Freda (Let's Do It)" (Charleston): 6.11

114. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Never Too Much" (Salsa): 6.11
116. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)" (Cha-Cha): 6.1
117. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Blinding Lights" (Jive): 6
118. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "The Joker and The Queen" (Rumba): 5.9
119. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Les Toreadors" (Paso Doble): 5.88
119. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Bad Habits" (Tango): 5.88
121. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Welcome to Jurassic Park" (Rumba): 5.8

122. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "What I Like About You" (Jive): 5.62

123. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Yes" (Jive): 5.62
124. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Hooked on a Feeling" (Cha-Cha): 5.5
125. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Sir Duke" (Quickstep): 5.37
125. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Falling" (American Smooth): 5.37
127. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Dirrty" (Samba): 5.25
128. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Hold My Hand" (Viennese Waltz): 5.2
128. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "Hakuna Matata" (Samba): 5.2
128. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "With a Little Help from My Friends" (American Smooth): 5.2
131. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "I'm Your Man" (Cha-Cha): 5
132. Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - "Music! Music! Music!" (Charleston): 4.88
132. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Night Fever" (Samba): 4.88
134. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Land of 1000 Dances" (Jive): 4.62
135. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "All Shook Up" (Jive): 4.5
136. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "My Old Man’s A Dustman" (Charleston): 4.44
137. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Theme from Grandstand" (Cha-Cha): 4.33
138. Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - "Voulez-Vous" (Tango): 4.25

139. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" / "The Bomb" (Salsa): 4.11
140. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "You Sexy Thing" (Samba): 3.6
141. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Go West" (Tango): 3.25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall Couples Points & Averages:

1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - 142.62 / 8.91 (=)
2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - 141.08 / 8.81 (=)
3. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - 134.46 / 8.4 (=)
4. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - 133.56 / 8.34 (=)

5. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - 78.19 / 7.81 (=)
6. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - 69.06 / 7.67 (=)
7. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - 98.66 / 7.58 (=)
8. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - 48.34 / 6.9 (=)
9. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - 67.31 / 6.73 (=)
10. James Bye & Amy Dowden - 37.61 / 6.26 (=)

11. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - 31.18 / 6.23 (=)
12. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - 17.42 / 5.8 (=)
13. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - 19.95 / 4.98 (=)
14. Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - 9.13 / 4.56 (=)
15. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - 36.1 / 4.51 (=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BY STYLES: 

AMERICAN SMOOTH:
1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Easy on Me" (American Smooth): 9.57

2. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Theme from New York, New York" (American Smooth): 9

3. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Chasing Cars" (American Smooth): 8.12
4. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Cry to Me" (American Smooth): 7.7
5. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Part of Your World" (American Smooth): 7.2
6. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "You Send Me" (American Smooth): 7.12
7. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "You're My World" (American Smooth): 7.11

8. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Wind Beneath My Wings" (American Smooth): 7
9. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Falling" (American Smooth): 5.37
10. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "With a Little Help from My Friends" (American Smooth): 5.2

ARGENTINE TANGO: 
1. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Paint It, Black" (Argentine Tango): 9.7

2. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Assassin's Tango" (Argentine Tango): 9.44
3. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Here Comes the Rain Again" (Argentine Tango): 9.28

4. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Running Up That Hill" (Argentine Tango): 8.55
5. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Libertango" (Argentine Tango): 8.25

CHA-CHA:

1. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)" (Cha-Cha): 8.66
2. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Do What I Do" (Cha-Cha): 8.5
3. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Fame" (Cha-Cha): 8.37

4. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)" (Cha-Cha): 7.88
5. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Let's Get Loud" (Cha-Cha): 7.37
6. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Mama Told Me Not to Come" (Cha-Cha): 7
7. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Rain on Me" (Cha-Cha): 6.88
8. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Dance" (Cha-Cha): 6.75
9. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Flashdance... What a Feeling" (Cha-Cha): 6.6
10. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)" (Cha-Cha): 6.1
11. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Hooked on a Feeling" (Cha-Cha): 5.5
12. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "I'm Your Man" (Cha-Cha): 5
13. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Theme from Grandstand" (Cha-Cha): 4.33

CHARLESTON:

1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Hot Honey Rag" (Charleston): 9.87
2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Tu vuò fà l'americano" (Charleston): 9.57

3. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Flash, Bang, Wollop!" (Charleston): 9.2
4. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Pencil Full of Lead" (Charleston): 8.85

5. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Theme from Blue Peter" (Charleston): 8.55
6. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Hush" (Charleston): 8.5
7. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "If My Friends Could See Me Now" (Charleston): 7.8

8. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Too Darn Hot" (Charleston): 7.66

9. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Friendship" (Charleston): 7.37

10. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Bumble Bee" (Charleston): 6.77

11. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "The Ballad of Barry & Freda (Let's Do It)" (Charleston): 6.11

12. Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - "Music! Music! Music!" (Charleston): 4.88
13. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "My Old Man’s A Dustman" (Charleston): 4.44

COUPLE'S CHOICE:

1. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice): 9.87
2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice): 9.77

3. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66
3. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66
3. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66

6. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice): 9.37

7. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "A Little Bit of Luck" / "21 Seconds" / "Flowers" / "Re-Rewind (The Crowd Say Bo Selecta)" (Couple's Choice): 8.6

8. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Know How" / "Fools Gold" / "Step On" (Couple's Choice): 8.14

9. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "I Put a Spell on You" (Couple's Choice): 7.88
10. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Chicken Man" (Couple's Choice): 7.22

FOXTROT:

1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "You Make Me Happy" (Foxtrot): 8.77
2. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Sun and Moon" (Foxtrot): 8.37

3. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Lil' Red Riding Hood" (Foxtrot): 7.77
4. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Islands in the Stream" (Foxtrot): 7.37
5. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Julia's Theme" (Foxtrot): 6.44

6. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" (Foxtrot): 6.11

JIVE:

1. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 9.11

2. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive): 8.88
3. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Bandstand Boogie" (Jive): 8.44
4. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Livin' La Vida Loca" (Jive): 7.87
5. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Waterloo" (Jive): 7.66
6. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Hit the Road Jack" (Jive): 7.55
7. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Brown Eyed Girl" (Jive): 6.12
8. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Blinding Lights" (Jive): 6
9. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "What I Like About You" (Jive): 5.62

9. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Yes" (Jive): 5.62
11. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Land of 1000 Dances" (Jive): 4.62
12. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "All Shook Up" (Jive): 4.5

PASO DOBLE:

2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "The Time Is Now" (Paso Doble): 8.85

3. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Only Girl (In the World)" / "We Found Love" (Paso Doble): 8
4. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Uccen – DWTS Remix" (Paso Doble): 7.42

5. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Unstoppable" (Paso Doble): 7.25

6. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Montagues and Capulets" (Paso Doble): 7.11
7. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tamacun" (Paso Doble): 6.7
8. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Les Toreadors" (Paso Doble): 5.88

QUICKSTEP:

1. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Valerie" (Quickstep): 9.88
2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "I Got Rhythm" (Quickstep): 9.75

3. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love On Top" (Quickstep) [Final Reprise]: 9.66

4. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "On Top of the World" (Quickstep): 8.55

4. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love on Top" (Quickstep): 8.55

6. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Soda Pop" (Quickstep): 7.66
7. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Ballroom Blitz" (Quickstep): 7.44

8. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Don't Get Me Wrong" (Quickstep): 7.4
9. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "Dancin’ Fool" (Quickstep): 7.22

10. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" (Quickstep): 6.55

11. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "I Am What I Am" (Quickstep): 6.5
12. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Peppy and George" (Quickstep): 6.3
13. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Sir Duke" (Quickstep): 5.37

RUMBA:

1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: 9.88

2. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba): 9.37

3. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Frozen" (Rumba): 9
4. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Too Lost in You" (Rumba): 8.5

5. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Alone" (Rumba): 6.33
6. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "The Joker and The Queen" (Rumba): 5.9
7. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Welcome to Jurassic Park" (Rumba): 5.8

SALSA:
1. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa): 9.6

2. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 9.44

3. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "That's the Way (I Like It)" / "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" / "Get Down Tonight" (Salsa): 8.11
4. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Despacito" (Salsa): 7.87

5. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Break My Soul" (Salsa): 7.66

6. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "I Love Your Smile" (Salsa): 7.3

7. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Never Too Much" (Salsa): 6.11

8. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" / "The Bomb" (Salsa): 4.11

SAMBA:

1. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba) [Final Reprise]: 9.88

2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba): 9.75
3. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "They Live in You" (Samba): 8.75

4. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss My (Uh-Oh)" (Samba): 7.87
5. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "I Go to Rio" (Samba): 7.77
6. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Volare" (Samba): 7.4
7. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Eso Beso" (Samba): 7.12
8. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Dirrty" (Samba): 5.25
9. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "Hakuna Matata" (Samba): 5.2
10. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Night Fever" (Samba): 4.88
11. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "You Sexy Thing" (Samba): 3.6

SHOWDANCE:

1. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): 9.44
2. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 8.77
3. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): 8.66
4. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 7.77

TANGO:

1. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "bad guy" (Tango): 9.5

2. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Wicked Game" (Tango): 8.25

3. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Doctor Who Theme" (Tango): 7.88
4. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Theme from Casualty" (Tango): 7.22
5. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Rumour Has It" (Tango): 6.22
6. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Bad Habits" (Tango): 5.88
7. Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - "Voulez-Vous" (Tango): 4.25
8. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Go West" (Tango): 3.25

VIENNESE WALTZ:

1. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Hopelessly Devoted to You" (Viennese Waltz): 7.5
2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Glimpse of Us" (Viennese Waltz): 7.44

3. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "I’ve Been Loving You Too Long" (Viennese Waltz): 7.22
3. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Theme from Line of Duty" (Viennese Waltz): 7.22
5. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Runaway" (Viennese Waltz): 7
6. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Boom Bang-a-Bang" (Viennese Waltz): 6.8
7. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Hold My Hand" (Viennese Waltz): 5.2

WALTZ:
1. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "What the World Needs Now" (Waltz): 9.14
2. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Three Times a Lady" (Waltz): 9

3. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" (Waltz): 8.88
4. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Only One Road" (Waltz): 8.71
5. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "One Hand, One Heart" (Waltz): 8
6. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Can’t Help Falling in Love" (Waltz): 7.11

That wraps up the weekly and overall stats of how we scored the dances. Up next, I will post the breakdown list of how the couples did with all of their dances. (That will also take some time to work on).

DANCES BY COUPLES BREAKDOWN (SERIES 20):

1. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - (Avg. 8.4)
11. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66
15. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa): 9.6
19. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Ecuador" (Salsa) [Final Reprise]: 9.44
22. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Jerusalema (Remix)" (Couple's Choice): 9.37
26. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "What the World Needs Now" (Waltz): 9.14
28. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Theme from New York, New York" (American Smooth): 9
33. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Pencil Full of Lead" (Charleston): 8.85
37. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "They Live in You" (Samba): 8.75
39. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)" (Cha-Cha): 8.66
42. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "On Top of the World" (Quickstep): 8.55
52. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Libertango" (Argentine Tango): 8.25
52. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Wicked Game" (Tango): 8.25

66. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Let’s Face the Music and Dance" (Showdance): 7.77
81. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Islands in the Stream" (Foxtrot): 7.37
117. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Blinding Lights" (Jive): 6
121. Hamza Yassin & Jowita Pryztal - "Welcome to Jurassic Park" (Rumba): 5.8

2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - (Avg. 8.81)
2. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba) [Final Reprise]: 9.88
7. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice): 9.77
8. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Hot Hot Hot" (Samba): 9.75
8. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "I Got Rhythm" (Quickstep): 9.75
10. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Paint It, Black" (Argentine Tango): 9.7
11. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Jumpin', Jumpin'" / "Independent Women Part I" / "Lose My Breath" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66
16. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Tu vuò fà l'americano" (Charleston): 9.57
19. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Find Me" (Showdance): 9.44
31. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" (Waltz): 8.88
33. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "The Time Is Now" (Paso Doble): 8.85
46. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Too Lost in You" (Rumba): 8.5

70. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Break My Soul" (Salsa): 7.66
70. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Waterloo" (Jive): 7.66
76. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Glimpse of Us" (Viennese Waltz): 7.44
81. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Let's Get Loud" (Cha-Cha): 7.37
91. Fleur East & Vito Coppola - "Part of Your World" (American Smooth): 7.2

2. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - (Avg. 8.34)

2. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Valerie" (Quickstep): 9.88
5. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice): 9.87
11. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Mein Herr" (Couple's Choice) [Final Reprise]: 9.66

24. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Here Comes the Rain Again" (Argentine Tango): 9.28
27. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive) [Final Reprise]: 9.11
31. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tightrope" (Jive): 8.88

38. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Only One Road" (Waltz): 8.71
39. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Shine" (Showdance): 8.66
42. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Theme from Blue Peter" (Charleston): 8.55
62. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Despacito" (Salsa): 7.87

66. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Lil' Red Riding Hood" (Foxtrot): 7.77
75. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Hopelessly Devoted to You" (Viennese Waltz): 7.5

92. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Eso Beso" (Samba): 7.12
92. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "You Send Me" (American Smooth): 7.12
100. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Rain on Me" (Cha-Cha): 6.88
104. Helen Skelton & Gorka Márquez - "Tamacun" (Paso Doble): 6.7

2. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - (Avg. 8.91)

2. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba) [Final Reprise]: 9.88
5. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Hot Honey Rag" (Charleston): 9.87
11. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love On Top" (Quickstep) [Final Reprise]: 9.66
16. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Easy on Me" (American Smooth): 9.57
18. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "bad guy" (Tango): 9.5
22. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "All the Man That I Need" (Rumba): 9.37
35. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss" / "1999" (Showdance): 8.77
35. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "You Make Me Happy" (Foxtrot): 8.77
42. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Love on Top" (Quickstep): 8.55
42. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Running Up That Hill" (Argentine Tango): 8.55
46. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Do What I Do" (Cha-Cha): 8.5
49. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Bandstand Boogie" (Jive): 8.44
57. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "One Hand, One Heart" (Waltz): 8
62. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Kiss My (Uh-Oh)" (Samba): 7.87
86. Molly Rainford & Carlos Gu - "Chicken Man" (Couple's Choice): 7.22

5. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - (Avg. 7.58)

28. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Three Times a Lady" (Waltz): 9

46. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Hush" (Charleston): 8.5
50. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Sun and Moon" (Foxtrot): 8.37
54. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Know How" / "Fools Gold" / "Step On" (Couple's Choice): 8.14
62. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Livin' La Vida Loca" (Jive): 7.87
66. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "I Go to Rio" (Samba): 7.77
69. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Cry to Me" (American Smooth): 7.7
70. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Soda Pop" (Quickstep): 7.66
78. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Uccen – DWTS Remix" (Paso Doble): 7.42
86. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Theme from Line of Duty" (Viennese Waltz): 7.22
97. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Mama Told Me Not to Come" (Cha-Cha): 7
114. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "Never Too Much" (Salsa): 6.11
118. Will Mellor & Nancy Xu - "The Joker and The Queen" (Rumba): 5.9

6. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - (Avg. 7.81)

19. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Assassin's Tango" (Argentine Tango): 9.44
28. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Frozen" (Rumba): 9
50. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Fame" (Cha-Cha): 8.37

55. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Chasing Cars" (American Smooth): 8.12

57. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Only Girl (In the World)" / "We Found Love" (Paso Doble): 8
65. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "If My Friends Could See Me Now" (Charleston): 7.8
76. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Ballroom Blitz" (Quickstep): 7.44
79. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Volare" (Samba): 7.4
97. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Runaway" (Viennese Waltz): 7
122. Kym Marsh & Graziano Di Prima - "Yes" (Jive): 5.62

7. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - (Avg. 6.73)

59. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "I Put a Spell on You" (Couple's Choice): 7.88

81. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Friendship" (Charleston): 7.37
86. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Theme from Casualty" (Tango): 7.22
94. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "You're My World" (American Smooth): 7.11
101. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Boom Bang-a-Bang" (Viennese Waltz): 6.8
107. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "I Am What I Am" (Quickstep): 6.5
109. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Alone" (Rumba): 6.33
112. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Brown Eyed Girl" (Jive): 6.12
116. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)" (Cha-Cha): 6.1
119. Ellie Taylor & Johannes Radebe - "Les Toreadors" (Paso Doble): 5.88

8. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - (Avg. 7.67)

25. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Flash, Bang, Wollop!" (Charleston): 9.2
41. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "A Little Bit of Luck" / "21 Seconds" / "Flowers" / "Re-Rewind (The Crowd Say Bo Selecta)" (Couple's Choice): 8.6
56. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "That's the Way (I Like It)" / "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" / "Get Down Tonight" (Salsa): 8.11
59. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)" (Cha-Cha): 7.88
59. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Doctor Who Theme" (Tango): 7.88

74. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Hit the Road Jack" (Jive): 7.55
85. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Unstoppable" (Paso Doble): 7.25
86. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "I’ve Been Loving You Too Long" (Viennese Waltz): 7.22
125. Tyler West & Dianne Buswell - "Falling" (American Smooth): 5.37

9. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - (Avg. 4.51)

106. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" (Quickstep): 6.55
128. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "With a Little Help from My Friends" (American Smooth): 5.2
134. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Land of 1000 Dances" (Jive): 4.62
136. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "My Old Man’s A Dustman" (Charleston): 4.44
137. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Theme from Grandstand" (Cha-Cha): 4.33
139. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" / "The Bomb" (Salsa): 4.11
140. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "You Sexy Thing" (Samba): 3.6
141. Tony Adams & Katya Jones - "Go West" (Tango): 3.25

10. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - (Avg. 6.9)

70. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Too Darn Hot" (Charleston): 7.66
84. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "I Love Your Smile" (Salsa): 7.3
94. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Can’t Help Falling in Love" (Waltz): 7.11
94. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Montagues and Capulets" (Paso Doble): 7.11
103. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Dance" (Cha-Cha): 6.75
110. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Peppy and George" (Quickstep): 6.3
113. Ellie Simmonds & Nikita Kuzmin - "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" (Foxtrot): 6.11

11. James Bye & Amy Dowden - (Avg. 6.26)

79. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Don't Get Me Wrong" (Quickstep): 7.4
102. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Bumble Bee" (Charleston): 6.77
108. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Julia's Theme" (Foxtrot): 6.44

119. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Bad Habits" (Tango): 5.88
122. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "What I Like About You" (Jive): 5.62
124. James Bye & Amy Dowden - "Hooked on a Feeling" (Cha-Cha): 5.5

12. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - (Avg. 6.23)

97. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Wind Beneath My Wings" (American Smooth): 7
105. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Flashdance... What a Feeling" (Cha-Cha): 6.6

111. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Rumour Has It" (Tango): 6.22
113. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "The Ballad of Barry & Freda (Let's Do It)" (Charleston): 6.11
127. Jayde Adams & Karen Hauer - "Dirrty" (Samba): 5.25

13. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - (Avg. 4.98)

125. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Sir Duke" (Quickstep): 5.37
128. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Hold My Hand" (Viennese Waltz): 5.2
132. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "Night Fever" (Samba): 4.88
135. Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova - "All Shook Up" (Jive): 4.5

14. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - (Avg. 5.8)

86. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "Dancin’ Fool" (Quickstep): 7.22
128. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "Hakuna Matata" (Samba): 5.2
131. Richie Anderson & Giovanni Pernice - "I'm Your Man" (Cha-Cha): 5

15. Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - (Avg. 4.56)

132. Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - "Music! Music! Music!" (Charleston): 4.88
138. Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - "Voulez-Vous" (Tango): 4.25

And there are the breakdown of dances by couple post. That wraps up all of my Strictly 2022 stats. I want to thank everyone who participated and voted throughout the game, whether it was one week, some weeks or every single week! You all keep this game going and make it so entertaining to run. I love seeing all of our varying and different scoring of dances each week and all of the discussions we have about them. I hope to see you all participate next time. Let's do this again next year! :hug: 

Ok so  I made a scoring chart & averages chart to see how different our scores would be to the actual show and now it's done!The average chart will be posted after this as I can't post the scoring & average chart together.

2042667769_SCD20Scores.thumb.png.ec18c29b4bbd133dc258e03f72847c58.png

Edited by Abe1818
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Abe1818 said:

Ok so  I made a scoring chart & averages chart to see how different our scores would be to the actual show and now it's done!The average chart will be posted after this as I can't post the scoring & average chart together.

And here's the Average Chart! Tony not managing to get above  Kaye despite doing 8 dances:dead:. Also slay at Fleur & Molly being the top 2 based on Average Scores.

781351424_SCD20Averages.png.fba5079f85a36c5292049f5775db31f5.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Abe1818 said:

11 hours ago, Abe1818 said:

And here's the Average Chart! Tony not managing to get above  Kaye despite doing 8 dances:dead:. Also slay at Fleur & Molly being the top 2 based on Average Scores.

781351424_SCD20Averages.png.fba5079f85a36c5292049f5775db31f5.png

Oooh thank you for posting all of these stats. This is all so interesting to see and compare to with how the scores could have been via us as the four judges. 😮 

And ahh poor Tony. He couldn't ever escape that last place in overall averages. 🙈

So we only got 1 perfect 10 in this game, which was Molly & Carlos' Paso Doble. But I'm happy we got to award her a perfect score as she never got one on the actual show. I feel sad for Fleur, Hamza and Helen not getting a perfect 10 for any of their dances as I felt they all deserved at least one, if not more. :( But it just wasn't meant to be.

It's a definite difference from last year's game, where there were 9 dances that got perfect 10's. Those were 5 from Rose (American Smooth, Argentine Tango, Quickstep reprise, Showdance, Couple's Choice reprise), 3 from AJ (Charleston, Waltz, Quickstep) and 1 from John (Showdance).

• Like 3