Top Posters In This Topic

7 rankings this episode!

Episode 10:

1. Derek & Claire (=) - 1.4

2. Aubrey & David (+1) - 2.3

3. Emily & Molly (-1) - 2.9

4. Marcus & Michael (=) - 4.0

5. Luis & Michelle (-1) - 4.4

Episode 11 ranking will go until Wednesday, December 7th at 9pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams, including the team eliminated that episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34 (Episode 11 Ends 12/7 9pm)

5 rankings this episode!

Episode 11:

1. Derek & Claire (=) - 1.0

2. Emily & Molly (+1) - 2.4

3. Aubrey & David (-1) - 2.6

4. Luis & Michelle (+1) - 4.0

Overall ranking will go until Wednesday, December 21st at 9pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the teams in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34 (Overall Ends 12/21 9pm)

Overall:

1. Derek & Claire - Wow, very rarely do I rank the winners first. Honestly I think I preferred Derek on BB23, but Claire was just everything here. Equally parts competent and derpy. Her wacky personality was really able to shine here and she was able to become one of the few strong personalities on a rather bland cast.

2. Glenda & Lumumba - Very consistently funny and entertaining when it came to physical comedy and performing tasks. They were a joy to watch every second they were on screen.

3. Rich & Dom - Dom's early exit was definitely the first sign of doom for this season. Dom oozes star power and I'm devastated how quickly her story was cut short.

4. Emily & Molly - I don't think their personalities are that interesting and the knee storyline bordered on grating by the end of the season. But obviously they still have one of the most complete and interesting stories of all the teams on the season.

5. Linton & Sharik - Once I was able to get over Sharik robbing Rich & Dom in the middle of a temper tantrum, I was able to appreciate that Sharik provided one of the few dramatic moments of the season.

6. Aubrey & David - Once the editors were forced to show Aubrey & David, I realized I liked them. Too bad that took like 7 episodes.

7. Marcus & Michael - They were fine. I think I'm a lot higher than Marcus & Michael than most of IDF, but a lot lower on them than most of the casuals.

8. Tim & Rex - Lol Rex Ryan was on TAR. Still funny to think about to this day.

9. Quinton & Mattie - Idk who Quinton & Mattie pissed off in the editing suite but I think they got the worst edit in Amazing Race history, especially of a team to last 8 episodes. Oof!

10. Aastha & Nina - Sad to lose them first! But they were only in one episode and it was one of the worst episodes ever so how can I really become attached?

11. Luis & Michelle - Oop yeah I'm putting them this low. Everyone above them contributed more, I'll say it :kissbye:.

12. Abby & Will - Probably got a shitty edit cause of COVID. But yeah, literally nothing to grasp onto here.

Overall:

1. Derek and Claire - I have been rooting for them from beginning until end! In the middle there I did not think they were going to win as I thought Marcus and Michael would run away with it but thank the lord I was wrong! So happy for this fabulous couple, they really are such a good balanced team and couple. Obsessed!

2. Emily and Molly - it is actually quite astonishing how well they did considering the knee injury. They were such bad azz bosses at the tasks but honestly the knee was not their biggest weakness, it was their navigational skills. I am really happy for them that they were able to spend so much time as long lost twins and also as a bad azz all female team! Love my TAR vagina teams!

3. Rich and Dom - Dom was really such a loss so early in the season. Her dynamic with Rich would have been so fun to watch as she was an absolute star!

4. Aastha and Nina - another completely lost opportunity, still very upset they went out first. An adorable lesbian couple out first? Absolute horror! Plus they were actually interesting and would definitely have been entertaining. Would have loved for another all female team to be in the mix a lot longer.

5. Glenda and Lumumba - absolutely loved this wonderful married couple. They just made you gush because they were so happy and in love. I never tired of watching them and their relationship. Their height difference somehow made them even more endearing and I am just so happy they found each other!

6. Aubrey and David - at first I found them super annoying for robbing aastha and Nina but actually once they got some screen time I started liking them so idk how they won me over but I was actually rooting for them to underdog their way into the finale over Luis and Michelle.

7. Luis and Michelle - I did not mind them although I was definitely rooting against them in the end since they were against my fave teams.

8. Linton & Sharik - They are only this high because I liked Linton a lot and he was a fabulous father. Sharik was annoying.

9. Quinton and Mattie - we barely saw them but I was hoping the one gay guy this season would have had a better storyline.

10. Abby and Will - we barely saw them too but I feel for them getting robbed due to COVID. But also was not attached to them at all so didn’t care that much. Perhaps that’s why the editing team snubbed them.

11. Marcus and Michael - I was actively rooting against them most of the time because I was positive they were going to win. Glad I was wrong.

12. Tim and Rex - I mean they are just an obvious team to put last. I literally forgot about them and could not care less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

7 rankings overall!

1. Derek & Claire - 1.4

2. Emily & Molly - 2.3

3. Glenda & Lumumba - 3.6

4. Aubrey & David - 5.0 (Higher than Rich & Dom 4/7 times)

5. Rich & Dom - 5.0 (Higher than Aubrey & David 3/7 times)

6. Marcus & Michael - 7.1

7. Luis & Michelle - 7.3

8. Quinton & Mattie - 7.6

9. Aastha & Nina - 8.6

10. Linton & Sharik - 9.1

11. Tim & Rex - 10.4

12. Abby & Will - 10.6

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Racers: TAR 34