Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43

Alex95

Episode 12:

1. Karla (+2) - I used to think she was gonna be the dominant figure of the season, but this merge has been her getting clowned time and time again. Watching her physically disintegrate is funny and I'm very glad none of her dumb plans have come into fruition.

2. Cassidy (-1) - Immunity queen :wub:. We love to see it!

3. Owen (-1) - I think he's gonna age well for me on rewatch and I'm looking forward to it.

4. Jesse (+2) - Okay he kinda ate this episode. Wouldn't mind seeing him get taken out before FTC, but I can stomach a Jesse win.

5. Cody (=) - Everyone's singing his praises for his exit...I don't wanna see that! Bring back petty bitter exits!

6. Gabler (-2) - Remember when he tricked me into thinking he was gonna do something amazing? Yeah, that was a fun time.

1. Owen - I still can't believe he's my favorite left.

2. Karla - I like her, but she's only there because she has a knack for hiding things under her bump.

3. Cody - gets an underdog boost this week.

4. Cassidy - you don't get to be a princess, if you've already tarnished your crown.

5. Gabler - nobody thinks they'll be beaten by an old man, which is why he's still there.

6. Jesse - even though it was to Cody, loyalty was the one thing he had going for him, and there it goes.

10 rankings this episode!

Episode 12:

1. Cassidy Clark (=) - 2.1

2. Karla Cruz Godoy (+1) - 2.4

3. Owen Knight (-1) - 2.7

4. Cody Assenmacher (=) - 4.0

5. Jesse Lopez (+1) - 4.5

6. Mike Gabler (-1) - 5.3

Overall ranking will go until Wednesday, December 28th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43 (Overall Ends 12/28 8pm)

1. Cassidy

2. Owen

3. James

Omg the size of the cliff between 3 and the rest is insane

4. Ellie

5. Justine

6.  Lindsay

7.  Nneka

8. Morriah

9. Dwight 

10. Jeanine

11. Noelle

12. Geo

If I can never see these people again in my life that would be fantastic 

13. Gabler 

14. Cody

15. Sami

16. Ryan

17. Jesse

18. Karla (biggest disappointment of the season)

1. Ryan - should've won the game, but we can't have that, can we?

2. Sami - also too good for them to keep around.

3. Geo - nice enough, but we'll never see what would've been.

4. Morriah - very nice, but didn't get a chance.
5. Owen - he really was an underdog, but I still remember how annoying he was at the beginning. Was that really necessary?

6. Karla - liked her, but she really got petty towards the end.

7. Dwight - seemed genuine enough, but he didn't have a clue. What a fool!

8. Jeanine - seemed nice, but also phony at times.

9. Justine - struck me as sneaky, but we'll never know. I think she was trying to groom Noelle, just like the Cody-Jesse thing.

10. Lindsay - she might've been okay. They should've kept her over Cassidy.

11. James - just not impressed with him, and his gargly TC voice is annoying.

12. Cassidy - princess got second place after alienating all her friends. I wonder why?

13. Gabler - he was an old man, and is apparently above being bitter against, and that's why he won.

14. Nneka - I didn't find her very deserving

15. Noelle - her trash mouth came back in full bloom during final tribal council

16. Cody - tried to ride Jesse to the end to beat him, but wasn't nice enough for even Jesse to want to keep him.

17. Jesse - sneaky snake, incompetent, and petty

18. Ellie - just plain obnoxious

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Qorey said:

Don't you get it? He's a veteran. All the proceeds will go to himself.

First of all HE isn't a veteran, his father was. And frankly that's a really rude thing to say. He is donating it to Veterans in Need Foundation. It is a legit foundation/organization. I think he is definitely genuine. 

Edited by rockerannah