Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43

Alex95

1. Noelle (=) - Lmao I really don't know who to root for now.  :wub: At least she'll have that reward challenge win moment. ❤️ 

2. Cassidy (=) - Her immunity win gets her here. LMAO I'm really grasping at straws with trying to care with this cast, lol. 
3. Owen (=) 
4. Karla (=)
5. Gabler (+4) - Him catching onto Cody & Jesse's dominance has piqued my interest in him.
6. Sami (+2) - He didn't annoy me like he's done in the past episodes, so yay? 
7. Cody (=) - I miss fun Cody from earlier in the season. :broken: 
8. Jesse (+2)

1. Sami - he's managing to skirt being the main target, when he's so obviously near to next on the chopping block.

2. Karla - can't say anything bad about her.

3. Owen - it's amazing how he keep climbing my rankings.

4. Cassidy - too little, too late. It was so inspirational how she got revenge on Ryan for defending himself against her.

5. Noelle - finally!

6. Gabler - old man who keeps skating by.

7. Cody - obnoxious goat to lose against Jesse in the end.

8. Jesse - an underdog is supposed to be somebody who didn't have it the bag from the start. Not this guy.

9 rankings this episode!

Episode 10:

1. Cassidy Clark (+2) - 2.0

2. Noelle Lambert (-1) - 2.6

3. Karla Cruz Godoy (-1) - 2.9

4. Owen Knight (=) - 4.1

5. Mike Gabler (+1) - 4.6

6. Sami Layadi (-1) - 5.9

7. Cody Assenmacher (+1) - 6.4

8. Jesse Lopez (+2) - 7.6

Episode 11 ranking will go until Wednesday, December 7th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the Survivor voted out this most recent episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43 (Episode 11 Ends 12/7 8pm)

I don't even know who to put at #1 anymore, tbh. 😐 :dead: 

1. Owen (+2) 

2. Cassidy (=)
3. Karla (+1) - Would have given her 2nd for that impressive win with Owen, but her thinking of targeting Cassidy drops her down a spot. At least she didn't go through with it.
4. Cody (+3) 
5. Gabler (=) 
6. Jesse (+2)
7. Sami (-1) - I don't think I ever put the eliminated contestant of the week last this season.... so congrats there, Sami? :dead: 

1. Owen - I can't believe he climbed to the top. I never would've guessed!

2. Karla - I am finding her kind of self-serving this week.

3. Sami - Fell a few notches due to sneakiness.

4. Cassidy - Well-behaved this week, but it will take more than that to bring her reputation back up.

5. Cody - Didn't really do anything wrong this week, but why do him and Jesse get to run everything?

6. Gabler - He really is just sitting there for no reason. What makes him deserve to stay?

7. Jesse - He's really looking like a spoon-fed lap dog now, on top of being conniving, the whole game.

9 rankings this episode!

Episode 11:

1. Cassidy Clark (=) - 2.0

2. Owen Knight (+2) - 2.6

3. Karla Cruz Godoy (=) - 2.7

4. Cody Assenmacher (+3) - 4.2

5. Mike Gabler (=) - 5.1

6. Jesse Lopez (+2) - 5.7

7. Sami Layadi (-1) - 5.8

Episode 12 ranking will go until Wednesday, December 14th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the Survivors, including the Survivor voted out this most recent episode, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 43 (Episode 12 Ends 12/14 8pm)

1. Karla (+2) - She had me cracking up in parts of this episode, especially with her sob stories/acting she pulled. :haha: I'll take that.

2. Cassidy (=)

3. Owen (-2) 
4. Jesse (+2) - I'll give him props and move him up for the blindside I wasn't expecting.
5. Cody (-1) 
6. Gabler (-1)